[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

I think he may mean the customize grips that appeared in the series. Either that or possibly an engine gear launcher(the brown ugly thing)
Nyeh, I'm still guessing the power custom because
A-119 G-Revolution EZ Shooter Power Custom

it's the only one with G-Rev in the name.

Apparently it has skipping issues or something, but I'm still after one.
I kinda doubt that since most people would never have heard of it. We'll wait for his reply though I guess.
I am talking about the grips that appeared in the first half of the g-revolution series. The ones Tyson/max/ray/kai used.
They don't appear that often but they were all released by takara.
were there string launchers in the plastic era? what determines the name of a combo?
(May. 11, 2012  9:20 PM)Clonetos Wrote: were there string launchers in the plastic era? what determines the name of a combo?

If I'm not mistaken, the earliest String Launcher was in HMS(and is nothing like the ones we have now).

The name of a combo is determined by the name of the parts, eg:

AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10 heavy
SG: NEO-Right with HMC
BB: SG Metal Change
(May. 11, 2012  9:35 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 11, 2012  9:20 PM)Clonetos Wrote: were there string launchers in the plastic era? what determines the name of a combo?

If I'm not mistaken, the earliest String Launcher was in HMS(and is nothing like the ones we have now).

The name of a combo is determined by the name of the parts, eg:

AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10 heavy
SG: NEO-Right with HMC
BB: SG Metal Change
Instead of calling it a driger its called....all of that? O.o I have much to learn about plastics....
Well you can't just call a custom something based on only one part of it - and what I just listed is not the default Driger S setup anyway.
(May. 12, 2012  1:17 AM)Hazel Wrote: Well you can't just call a custom something based on only one part of it - and what I just listed is not the default Driger S setup anyway.

Oh i see no wonder why the new systems easier to remember, still that would be a mouthful to explain wouldnt it? also do metal bit chips exist?
Plastics were the origin of "named customs" which makes sense when you see the mess you have to spout out otherwise. Though, in retrospect it does make it hard to find out exactly what some of the customs exact parts were...

And yes, they do, but are probably the rarest part in the entirety of plastics (that or the sharp mold of Driger V2's base, which I've never actually seen). You can search this thread and the other plastics threads for more info.
how much should i pay for each v2 beyblade (e.g. driger v2) and how much for each v beyblade and also i pay in £gbp how much should i pay for each one because most peeps estimations are in usd etc
(May. 12, 2012  1:31 PM)Morsoe Wrote: how much should i pay for each v2 beyblade (e.g. driger v2) and how much for each v beyblade and also i pay in £gbp how much should i pay for each one because most peeps estimations are in usd etc
www.xe.com
you can use that for conversion

as for estimation..
this one might be useful for you..most of the price are refer to NIB price..or MINT
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...rence-List
thanks for the info dude!!! yar i know about conversion and stuff and i've seen the thread list before but its just how much my money is worth like the value of money in each country not conversion...its hard to explain ( im not so good at explaining ) and not alot of sellers outside of the uk ship to here.........like its just the way money is spent e.g. back in 2001 a beyblade from the store would be £6 would it also have been $6 in stores the usd ...like
does a dollar have the same value in the u.s as a pound would in the uk ....like if a dranzer gt is worth $70 in an american auction should i pay £70 for a dranzer gt on a uk auction....hope you guys understand me
Ok, so i'm thinking about getting a driger F, and since there isn't a beywiki article about it, i'm curious as to what the purpose/gimmick of the Right Sg(Full Auto Clutch Ver.) and Full Auto Clutch Base.
(May. 13, 2012  2:30 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: Ok, so i'm thinking about getting a driger F, and since there isn't a beywiki article about it, i'm curious as to what the purpose/gimmick of the Right Sg(Full Auto Clutch Ver.) and Full Auto Clutch Base.
th!nk explained well in post #782 in previous page...(i cant direct you to the post,using phone atm..haha)

(May. 12, 2012  3:58 PM)Morsoe Wrote: thanks for the info dude!!! yar i know about conversion and stuff and i've seen the thread list before but its just how much my money is worth like the value of money in each country not conversion...its hard to explain ( im not so good at explaining ) and not alot of sellers outside of the uk ship to here.........like its just the way money is spent e.g. back in 2001 a beyblade from the store would be £6 would it also have been $6 in stores the usd ...like
does a dollar have the same value in the u.s as a pound would in the uk ....like if a dranzer gt is worth $70 in an american auction should i pay £70 for a dranzer gt on a uk auction....hope you guys understand me
If the price of a bey is 70usd,of course you dont pay it for 70gbp..haha..gbp currency is higher than usd..thats why i suggest xe.com so that you can convert any currency to your desired currency
Quote:As for full auto clutch base, they clamp onto the shaft at high rpm, creating a fixed tip, and later in the battle they ease off and the shaft spins freely for better survival. The gimmick was designed to take out a certain type of opponent, iirc.

But yeah, the base is tall and poorly shaped, so eh, but the gimmick does work.
This is the post explaining it.
lol you didnt get and neither did my fiance i know its kinda hard to understand especially when im not good at explaining ....okay what is a dranzer gt for example worth in a uk auction not an american

(May. 13, 2012  3:22 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 13, 2012  2:30 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: Ok, so i'm thinking about getting a driger F, and since there isn't a beywiki article about it, i'm curious as to what the purpose/gimmick of the Right Sg(Full Auto Clutch Ver.) and Full Auto Clutch Base.
↲th!nk explained well in post #782 in previous page...↲(i cant direct you to the post,using phone atm..haha)

(May. 12, 2012  3:58 PM)Morsoe Wrote: thanks for the info dude!!! yar i know about conversion and stuff and i've seen the thread list before but its just how much my money is worth like the value of money in each country not conversion...its hard to explain ( im not so good at explaining ) and not alot of sellers outside of the uk ship to here.........like its just the way money is spent e.g. back in 2001 a beyblade from the store would be £6 would it also have been $6 in stores the usd ...like
If the price of a bey is 70usd,of course you dont pay it for 70gbp..haha..gbp currency is higher than usd..thats why i suggest xe.com so that you can convert any currency to your desired currency

around 45GBP if it s around 70USD in american auction..
One more thing on Driger F, just read the draft in the beywiki forum as it explains the uses and stuff, the main part is the shaft anyway.
What EG Blade Bases can the Gyro Engine Gear be fitted to?
Please correct me if I am wrong but since it has a CEW it can only fit in Customize EGs and Customize Gears
Would someone else answer my question, please?
(May. 17, 2012  10:02 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: What EG Blade Bases can the Gyro Engine Gear be fitted to?

None others than its own, I think, (wait you are talking about torch pegasus right?).
No, Wolborg 4