[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Dragoon V2's Base is arguably the best Defense or Endurance base.
Especially with DR.
Defense ring is my favourite support part. I literally put it on anything; easy the best support par barring maybe driger V2 IMO.
I learned my lesson..
Fin Tector is overrated carp.
(Jul. 25, 2014  9:10 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Dragoon V2 Shouldnt be $50 used....
you really just need the BB

It's 55$ new in box on okinawam's site. I am not looking for used beyblades at all
I'd suggest going on yahoo japan auctions it's the cheapest way of getting NIB especially as a bunch. You'd have to use a middleman
Is move this discussion, neo, to the parts discussion.
I need a middleman because I don't speak Japanese, right?

I have to pay what the sellers ask I guess
(Jul. 25, 2014  2:28 PM)Grayzer Wrote: I need a middleman because I don't speak Japanese, right?

I have to pay what the sellers ask I guess

If you get a Buyee it will allow you to bid on YJA and convert things to English.
use Rider Proxy. they charge a small service fee, but you can bid on anything on YJA through them.

no idea why you want NIB beys for competitive use though, unless it's like Wolborg [2] or an HMS bey.
imo Rubber tips are way overrated in plastics. Metal tips truly kill it.
Mostly Dragoon rubber tips. especially Storm Grip. SGB is not worth.

Full Auto Clutch and SG Metal Flat 2 really do the most for attack. Full Auto Clutch is easily my favorite attacking part though, because anything it can't KO it will outspin. Plus they never wear down. One should last you for life.
Which bey does Full Auto Clutch come on?
Driger F Smile
Personally I love Magne-Flat.
The thing moves exactly how I want it too, and it has amazing Stamina.
(Jul. 25, 2014  8:15 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: no idea why you want NIB beys for competitive use though, unless it's like Wolborg [2] or an HMS bey.
I want beyblades not for competitions, for collection.
i dont like rubber tips neither. The friction decreases the spinning time badly.
I've never seen Uriel 2 in action...
But I want to at least see the tip in Wolborg 2's Castings.
(Jul. 26, 2014  1:35 AM)Grayzer Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2014  8:15 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: no idea why you want NIB beys for competitive use though, unless it's like Wolborg [2] or an HMS bey.
I want beyblades not for competitions, for collection.

Check my thread, I have some NIB and NIP plastics for sale.
Ok, I'm novice in plastics so ^^
I want buy some used Hasbro plastic beys from a friend but I'm not sure if some of thems are fakes or not. The price is really good, but there's some things that I'm not sure about :
1 - A yellow-tan bey with SPIDER on bit chip and kinda look like Driger S
2 - A yellow launcher Grip (like in the anime)
3 - A suspicious bey that look like Dragoon but with four blade in " + "shape.
So, how can I be sure at 100% that a plastic bey is fake or not ?

P.S. My friend definetly don't know the difference between a fake and a authentic and the price of beyblades XD
A spider? Probably fake. There have been fakes like that.
Yellow Grip? Never seen one. I think it may be fake.
The + Beyblade is probably Spin/Ultimate Dragoon/Makendo/Megaro Arm. Rare, get it.
Can't be sure if I don't have pics.
Here a pic from the lot :

The purple one (Galman), orange one (Bump King), blue ones (Bistool and Roller Defenser), and red one (Galzzly) look real to me, unless they are TT Hongli. The big purple Dranzer looks real too, but it can't be used in battle.

The tan one I'm not sure about, but I've never seen a tan Dranzer S so I'm pretty sure it's fake. The others are fakes.
Everything is fake except what Wombat listed.
Buy the real ones man. Or buy it all and burn the fakes. (that's what I plan on doing (:<)
Bistool is useful Grin
(Jul. 26, 2014  4:05 AM)Wombat Wrote: The purple one (Galman), orange one (Bump King), blue ones (Bistool and Roller Defenser), and red one (Galzzly) look real to me, unless they are TT Hongli.

Hum, the problem is that all theses beys are supposed to be from Hasbro, because they've been buyed in a local store. (I think) Is there a real difference ? Anyway, I don't care because I want begin with plastics and used beys are a good way to start. I think I'm gonna do some crazy things with fake ones [Image: 2352704563.gif]
DELETE
Sorry for double posting, got problems with my computer.
Between it and Takara? Some engravings that say Hasbro and decal changes. Ex: Japanese Lettering excluded from bit Chip.

I have a box of soooooo many fakes.
I'll burn them.
Or drench them in mercury >:D