[Plastic] So I've opened a Shapeways store

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know I've opened a Shapeways Store for Beyblade parts! Currently I have a Gabriel 2 Attack Ring, a Wildfox 2 Attack Ring and a Uriel 2/Gabriel 2 Customize Grip Base up on my store if people are interested!

Link Below:
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/flares-prints

I hope you guys like my prints, I will be adding more soon as I find and create more parts I like! Any suggestions for Plastic Gen parts would be helpful!

Also, in regards to possible sticker sheets, im working on them, its just going to take me a bit of time. If anyone buys my prints please let me know how they turn out and of course if you have purchased a print!
(Oct. 02, 2020  10:09 PM)flarespire Wrote: Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know I've opened a Shapeways Store for Beyblade parts! Currently I have a Gabriel 2 Attack Ring, a Wildfox 2 Attack Ring and a Uriel 2/Gabriel 2 Customize Grip Base up on my store if people are interested!

Link Below:

I hope you guys like my prints, I will be adding more soon as I find and create more parts I like! Any suggestions for Plastic Gen parts would be helpful!
Do you make burst beys too?
ATM no, Plastic Gen Beys are my current interest as I grew up with them, im not opposed to doing them in the future though!
(Oct. 02, 2020  10:11 PM)flarespire Wrote: ATM no, Plastic Gen Beys are my current interest as I grew up with them, im not opposed to doing them in the future though!

Maybe you could make plastic gen beys that don't have a burst remake yet a burst version. Just an idea. But, Nice designs so far!
Thats an interesting Idea, ill keep that one noted, I probably can, but id need to figure out the tollerances on burst parts and seeing as the most up to date beyblade I own is Sol Blaze, its gonna be interesting.

Update, Klarken Attack Ring added to the store!
Gabriel 2 Sticker Sheet added to the items description on my store!

Added a concept for an Ullpace (Vulpes) Attack Ring, based off of the bit beast from one of the GBA Games, the model is experimental, so I have no idea how well it will come out, I may do a redesign later on, cuz right now it looks a bit Seaborg 2-ish in shape.
so I got my test print of the Gabriel 2 Attack ring in, its slightly too small, fits the spin gear ok, but the parts I added to my base mesh were too small and close together, you wouldnt be able to get a launcher in there even if you wanted to, so ive reworked the mesh and updated the item on my store!
If you can do beyblade burst sparking beys I would buy some. Do you do requests.
I could if I had the right template to work off of, ATM I use a base template and attachmodeled pieces to it to make the attack rings and I currently haven't found a good sized template base to use for burst beys. Not owning any Burst beys myself makes it harder to construct a template on my own as well.
got an update, recieved my test Gabriel 2 AR along with a Wildfox 2 AR that I need to readjust. the current Gabriel 2 AR looks great and is actually quite durable, here is my now complete Gabriel 2 bey next to Uriel 2. I used the Dragoon V2 support parts on gabriel 2 as my spare Uriel 2 ones broke (damn gold plastic rot). also please excuse my terrible cutting job on the bit sticker, my hands arent very steady on tasks like that.

[Image: W3aJCT4.jpg]
Have you ever considered making a Pierce Hedgehog?
(Jan. 02, 2021  3:06 AM)4DFury Wrote: Have you ever considered making a Pierce Hedgehog?

What about Draculon. (This is a joke)
(Jan. 02, 2021  4:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  3:06 AM)4DFury Wrote: Have you ever considered making a Pierce Hedgehog?

What about Draculon. (This is a joke)

Someone is actually selling one in the Bey Marketplace forum
(Jan. 02, 2021  8:54 PM)4DFury Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  4:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: What about Draculon. (This is a joke)

Someone is actually selling one in the Bey Marketplace forum

Cool can I get the link? I wanna see what it looks like..
So, bit of an update, I got a 3D printer of my own and have managed to create an Anime accurate version of Wildfox 2's blade base and attack ring, which I have also put up on my Shapeways store, here is how the test print on my own 3D printer looks:
[Image: p2CDc2d.jpg]
The Base is printed as one piece for the sake of ease of printing, here are the links to each shapeways store page!

Attack Ring: https://www.shapeways.com/product/S4V4C8...=228132713

Blade Base (Combined as one piece): https://www.shapeways.com/product/FGKNVD...=228133087

If you would like the STL files for your own private 3D printing use on your own 3D printer, please send me a message.

Hope you all enjoy this!

~flare.
(Oct. 02, 2020  10:09 PM)flarespire Wrote: Hey everyone!

Link Below:

Also, in regards to possible sticker sheets, im working on them, its just going to take me a bit of time. If anyone buys my prints please let me know how they turn out and of course if you have purchased a print!

Hi! I'm late in replying to this post, but I can't seem to reach out on shapeways. I wanted to ask wether you also sell stl files?