Plastic Gen Questions

Hey guys!

Haven't been here in years, but I recently decided to wallow in nostalgia for awhile and pick up a bunch of old collectables I used to love as a kid back in the day. One of those things is first generation Plastic Beyblades. So, I've been looking at some online and I have a couple questions:

1. What kind of prices are Plastic Beyblades going for these days? What should I be expecting to pay per Beyblade for something like a Dragoon S or Bearing Stinger?

2. Does anyone know the screw size for original Spin Gear System Beyblades (or any other good way to repair them?)? I need to replace a bunch of stripped screws on ones I own.

3. Is there any good way to replace the stickers of old Beyblades (Plastic, HMS, and original Takara MFB stickers, to be precise)? It should be possible to print stickers off somewhere if there's a resource online that has scans of them, but I wouldn't know where to look. 

I know a lot of you might not know a lot about these, but I'd greatly appreciate any help! Thanks!
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:19 PM)Pich Wrote: Hey guys!

Haven't been here in years, but I recently decided to wallow in nostalgia for awhile and pick up a bunch of old collectables I used to love as a kid back in the day. One of those things is first generation Plastic Beyblades. So, I've been looking at some online and I have a couple questions:

1. What kind of prices are Plastic Beyblades going for these days? What should I be expecting to pay per Beyblade for something like a Dragoon S or Bearing Stinger?

2. Does anyone know the screw size for original Spin Gear System Beyblades (or any other good way to repair them?)? I need to replace a bunch of stripped screws on ones I own.

3. Is there any good way to replace the stickers of old Beyblades (Plastic, HMS, and original Takara MFB stickers, to be precise)? It should be possible to print stickers off somewhere if there's a resource online that has scans of them, but I wouldn't know where to look. 

I know a lot of you might not know a lot about these, but I'd greatly appreciate any help! Thanks!

Welcome back, this is a lot to answer.
1.Dragoon is around $40 used. They are decently rare. IDK about bearing stinger.
2.No idea
3.There is a thread full of sticker sheet scans.You can get them printed onto good sticker paper at most staples.
The thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-Sheets-Scans

EDIT: You may have luck searching for beys in the buy and sell section.
Thanks for the help!

1. I'm hoping that $40 will be an average then! I'm not buying much right away now, but I'm looking into how expensive it's gonna be to get the collection I want. I'm definitely going to use this site's Buy/Sell section when I do. Seems really active!

3. Oooh, this thread is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for finding it for me!
(Jan. 07, 2019  8:59 AM)Pich Wrote: Thanks for the help!

1. I'm hoping that $40 will be an average then! I'm not buying much right away now, but I'm looking into how expensive it's gonna be to get the collection I want. I'm definitely going to use this site's Buy/Sell section when I do. Seems really active!

3. Oooh, this thread is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for finding it for me!

I might have actually found the screen size that you needed.
I'm decently sure its these

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-3-8mm-...54565a21a1
Nah, those are Gameboy Security bits. I've got some, so checked the size, and they are a lot smaller than the screws used on Beyblades. That said, I've now realized that part of the reason the Spin Gear System Beyblades have this problem is because they use 2 plastic poles to connect the spin gear, which easily break off. That's the actual problem, so I'll probably have to do something like glue them together (or find replacements?), too.
(Jan. 08, 2019  4:54 AM)Pich Wrote: Nah, those are Gameboy Security bits. I've got some, so checked the size, and they are a lot smaller than the screws used on Beyblades. That said, I've now realized that part of the reason the Spin Gear System Beyblades have this problem is because they use 2 plastic poles to connect the spin gear, which easily break off. That's the actual problem, so I'll probably have to do something like glue them together (or find replacements?), too.

Yeah, Even When I was Assembling my Wyborg for the first time, I Accidentally broke one of the rods, Though I Can Still Make the Blade Base Hold it and then Use It