Plastic Beyblade parts testing requests

Sorry ive got chocker homework !!! Ill try in the coming weekend, that evryone BTW Wink
I wasn't asking if it was good ._.
I was just asking it to be tested, but alright Tongue_out
Ummm... will this work at all?
AR: Upper Dragon
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Right [HMC]
BB: SG Metal Flat 2
Sorry if anything I'm saying is good, I'm just trying to think of combos with parts I'll have in the upcoming weeks.
It's usually good to save time by not doing tests for bad combos.
I'd use Wide Defense or 10-Heavy if I were you. (would improve combo)
(Oct. 17, 2011  10:03 PM)Dan Wrote: It's usually good to save time by not doing tests for bad combos.
I do not think any of the beys I'm buying have 10 Heavy... and true dat ( @ the first thing)
And I haven't bought a Wide Defense, so that's out of the window lol
Weight Disk Attackers are underrated. The only decent one though imo is
Try Cutter
Wide Defense
Neo Right HMC
SG Metal Flat 2
(Oct. 17, 2011  10:03 PM)Dan Wrote: It's usually good to save time by not doing tests for bad combos.
You should always use wider weight disks with the exception of compacts. This helps with centrifugal force and puts metal behind each hit.

(Oct. 17, 2011  9:53 PM)CRUelty Wrote: I wasn't asking if it was good ._.
I was just asking it to be tested, but alright Tongue_out
Ummm... will this work at all?
AR: Upper Dragon
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Right [HMC]
Sorry if anything I'm saying is good, I'm just trying to think of combos with parts I'll have in the upcoming weeks.
This combo has already been proven to be good, however, most people play right so you should switch for Neo Left HMC.
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You should always use wider weight disks with the exception of compacts. This helps with centrifugal force and puts metal behind each hit.

What about weight-based defense, still go with the Wide Defense?
Thanks for clearing that up!
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:39 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Weight Disk Attackers are underrated. The only decent one though imo is
Try Cutter
Wide Defense
Neo Right HMC
SG Metal Flat 2
mmm dem try cutter contact points lol.
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:49 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You should always use wider weight disks with the exception of compacts. This helps with centrifugal force and puts metal behind each hit.

What about weight-based defense, still go with the Wide Defense?
Thanks for clearing that up!
In short, this is how it should be preferred:
Defense: Wide Defense, Wide Survivor, 10 Wide, 10 Balance, 10 Heavy, Star Attack.
Attack: Wide Survivor, Wide Defense, 10 Wide, Star Attack, 10 Balance, 10 Heavy
Zombie: Wide Survivor, Wide Defense, 10 Wide
Compact: 10 Heavy, 10 Balance, Star Attack
Endurance: Wide Survivor, Wide Defense, 10 Balance, 10 Heavy, Star Attack, 10 Wide
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Attack: Wide Survivor, Wide Defense, 10 Wide, Star Attack, 10 Balance, 10 Heavy
Endurance: Wide Survivor, Wide Defense, 10 Balance, 10 Heavy, Star Attack, 10 Wide

I disagree with a fair amount of this.
Wide Survivor? is u be srs?
I'd figure only for zombies and endurance.. :V Or maybe defense, why not? I mean it is pretty smooth which would leave less room for recoil when playing attackers?

Okay, McFrown, whats your list consist of? haha like to see a difference in opinions.
Attack: Tier 1: Wide Defense Tier 5: Wide Survivor, 10 Wide
Compact/Balance: 10 Balance, 10 Heavy
Defense: Wide Defense
Zombie: Wide Survivor
Endurance:10 Balance/Magne WD
(Oct. 18, 2011  12:11 AM)Dan Wrote: Wide Survivor? is u be srs?
I'd figure only for zombies and endurance.. :V Or maybe defense, why not? I mean it is pretty smooth which would leave less room for recoil when playing attackers?

Okay, McFrown, whats your list consist of? haha like to see a difference in opinions.
I actually use survival ring on my attacker over fin tector. Although most people will say wtf, I can OS defense types in opposing spin direction this way. Wide survivor is the widest weight disk so it makes sense using the centrifugal force theory.

(Oct. 18, 2011  12:09 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  11:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Attack: Wide Survivor, Wide Defense, 10 Wide, Star Attack, 10 Balance, 10 Heavy

I disagree with a fair amount of this.
Would you like to actually contribute and say why you disagree?
Already did homie. Also Fin Tector sucks.
Twin Guard is the homie Support Part.
If only you played in NY two years ago...
Why. Did people use Fin Tector? Fin Tector blows. And I know about your gimmick Gattyaki awkward SAR Survivor Ring strategy.
I wasn't referring to my strategies. I was referring to all the testing Guardian Odin and I would do, but mostly, his testing. While his mother was in and out of the hospital, he would spend hours playing Beyblade and doing extensive plastics testing. All of my knowledge is just stemming from his test results and our practice sessions, really.

New York got to the point were were had a hard time actually playing because we would break our parts faster than we could buy replacements.
Must say I prefer wide defense for attackers over wide survivor, maybe because I tend to use metal tips and/or high recoil AR's, survivor feels too light. Tbh I prefer 10 wide to wide survivor, albeit more of a "feeling" than anything tested.

Do attack sp matter that much though? I mean, other than uriel 2's, err, explosive base, are there that many situations where an sp enabled base is the best option for attack?
(Oct. 18, 2011  7:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: Must say I prefer wide defense for attackers over wide survivor, maybe because I tend to use metal tips and/or high recoil AR's, survivor feels too light. Tbh I prefer 10 wide to wide survivor, albeit more of a "feeling" than anything tested.

Do attack sp matter that much though? I mean, other than uriel 2's, err, explosive base, are there that many situations where an sp enabled base is the best option for attack?

Driger V2 and the rare occasion you'd be forced to use Customize Grip are all I can think of.
If I had to use an Attacking SP I'd use Twin Guard or Upper Attack.
Yo does anyone feel like taking on my request..? (I know Poseidon is going to do some of it over the weekend, but still.)
(Sep. 06, 2011  9:44 PM)Dan Wrote: lol I have a request or two;

AR: Triangle Wing
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right (HMC)

and

AR: Triangle Wing
BB: Storm Grip/Grip Base if you dare use it for testing.

vs.

AR: Tiger Defenser
SG: Neo Right (HMC)
BB: SG Metal Ball (preferably 2 sets of Metal Balls)

:V Dumb tests? IDK just want to get a feel how good triangle wing is, while I await for my transaction(s) to finish. If you're up for it, test both/either against some top-tier grip defense bey.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'd also prefer the tests done in Tornado Attack, if you have it. If not, meh.

This is the request he is referring to I believe, McFrown.
Im as dumb as heck XD. I dont own a GT yet ? If you want something go ahead since i want to finish testes on the weekend ?
I've asked since and he meant triple wing, not triangle wing. I'll prolly be able to do the tests, though I lost two of my ball bearings, might use a grip combo instead if Dan's okay with it, or wait for more ball bearings to rock up.

Also, re: attack sp, the only other time I'd think of is if you're using Driger F's Shaft, Wolborg 1's Casings, in Dragoon V2's base (which leaves you with a whole lot of unused parts that aren't useable in anything), which is awkwardly tall, in which case driger v's sp do end up starting a tad lower than the slopes on upper dragoon, but it's not exactly something commonly used, and there are probably better options (wolborg 2's base, dranzer s's casings, driger f shaft). I guess Dragoon V2's base is probably useable, but what would you use it for where it wouldn't be outclassed, other than maybe with driger v2's ar and sp?

Though, this all prolly belongs in plastics parts discussion, while we're on the topic, it's struck me that survivor ring SP lack symmetry or w/e with AR's generally used for zombies. Seems to have great life after death, but is it really as well balanced as other options? Confused