Plastic Beyblade parts testing requests

Okay guys, i know there is a thread but i asked a mod to make one for plastics specifically, and he said yes, so here it is. I will be helping with requests as much as possible as its the holidays, all of my tests will be done in the tonrado atttack staduim.
If you are going to help with a request you have to use one of the following staduims
MFB attack staduim (Sonokong or TAKARATOMY )
Balance type staduim
Triple type balance staduim
Tornado attack
Tornado Balance
Tornado balance type S

ONLY POST COMBOS THAT YOU THINK WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! PLEASE DO NOT POST RANDOM COMBOS THAT CONTAIN USELESS PARTS (eg. Draciel F)
WHEN REQUESTING A COMBO TO BE TESTED, PROVIDE AN EXPLANATION AND PURPOSE FOR IT!
If you would like to request a video request, please refer to SSJfisherman's Thread All combo's with a less than 50% win rate will be removed.
Test Requests:
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:27 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Can i please have
# AR: Tiger Defenser VS AR: Panther Claw with everything the same as the first combo.
* WD: Ten Heavy
* SG: Neo Right SG
* SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Metal Driger)
* BB: Metal Change Base (Driger S)

I want to see how panther claw compares to Tiger Defenser , since most people and the beywiki say that it is an ok alternative.

(Sep. 06, 2011  9:44 PM)Dan Wrote: lol I have a request or two;

AR: Triangle Wing
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right (HMC)
BB: SG Metal Flat 2

and

BB: Storm Grip/Grip Base if you dare use it for testing.

vs.

AR: Tiger Defenser
BB: SG Metal Ball (preferably 2 sets of Metal Balls)

Edit: Oh yeah, I'd also prefer the tests done in Tornado Attack, if you have it. If not, meh.
Can i please have
# AR: Tiger Defenser VS AR: Panther Claw with everything the same as the first combo.
* WD: Ten Heavy
* SG: Neo Right SG
* SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Metal Driger)
* BB: Metal Change Base (Driger S)

I want to see how panther claw compares to Tiger Defenser , since most people and the beywiki say that it is an ok alternative.
Could I have...

AR-Wolborg 3
WD-Wolborg 3
EG-Dragoon G
BB-Dragoon G

Could you just test it against anything good? My reasoning is that it seems to have very good Smash, KOing many MFBs.
(Jul. 30, 2011  3:45 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: Could I have...

AR-Wolborg 3
WD-Wolborg 3
EG-Dragoon G
BB-Dragoon G

Could you just test it against anything good? My reasoning is that it seems to have very good Smash, KOing many MFBs.

The Engine Gear of Engine Gear beys sucked anyway... I would not support this combo, you know...
I really doubt the wolborg 3 has any significant smash. It looks more like a stamina part than attack.
I would like tests which compare the potential of Tiger Defenser and Wing Cross. People say its kinda the same, but I think there is a difference. You may use any combo for Wing Cross. Probably the 10b Bistool one..
AR- Tiger Defenser
WD- Wide Defense
SG- HMC Right Spin
BB- SG Metal Change

I am really not updated with plastic stuff, so I am sorry if this combo was known... Smile

EDIT:
Sorry, for writing Metal Change Core, McFrown, VERY SORRY!!!!! Smile
Ultra- Coz I think its quite useful..... I am sorry if I was wrong... I really suck at making combos myself...
Why would you use wide defence for that? Also since 10b bistool is pretty easily knocked around I don't think it will win.
wth is Metal Change Core? SG Metal Change?
I'm almost positive 10b Bistool would win.

Also the AR's are both good just in different situations.
Could You Please Do
Ar: Tiger Defenser vs Tiger Defenser
WD: 8 Heavy vs 10 Wide
Sg: Right Sg Vs Right Sg
BB: Sg Metal Change vs Sg Metal Change
Could You Also Post How Long Driger S Can Spin Solo In A Bey Stadium
dude , 10 wides gonna win itll have more stamina easy dude and itll have the better spin id do most of the battles but i cant find another SG change base that goes for you to rusty
does that mean the driger s with the 10 wide disk is better then the driger s with the 8 heavy disk and how comes it isnt worth putting blue tack in a beyblade to make it heavier
does anyone know where i can get driger s ar stickers thanks poseidon
for answering my request how can i make sure my plastic blades wont break
how long does driger s spin on its own in a bey stadium with 8 heavy
so we can only use those stadiums? darn, i have the dranzer one, its not the stadium, its annoying me because i have loads of plastics that i can help with. if you can make an exception i'll help, if not then i can't. but i think another thing about lets say the average blader doesn't have the stadiums like that, i think we need to test in all stadiums.
No we should not test in all stadiums. In other stadiums, attack stands no chance. In MFB too there is no exception for people who don't have Attack Stadium/that sonokong stadium which I don't remember the name of and the average blader does not have either.
yes but the average blader doesn't have a equal stadium, so i'm saying we need to test all aspects. alot of people don't realise the hasbro stadiums are bad, or they are the only ones you can get.
tahtll be worse people wont get biast results you see and wee neeed the best results
fine, but i'm just saying the average person has like the vortex stadium. i just wanted to help prove that it's biased with some tests
i get it but we really can only use theose biast staduims the problem if all the tests nearly all of them involves driger s' base and i only have one lol
ok then, i'm getting a new stadium soon anyway, and then i can help with some beys
cheers mate, i have 2 legit staduims as soon as i get tests done and if the staduim becomes unbanned ill sell my tt attack
Vortex stadiums are not legal for WBO use therefore are entirely irrelevant to testing. :\

Anyway, just thought I'd revise this. Once I'm through all the required testing for the tier list, seeing as I have a buttload of parts, I can help out here too.

Also just wanted to revive it because it really is a wonderful idea.
lol I have a request or two;

BB: SG Metal Flat 2

and

BB: Storm Grip/Grip Base if you dare use it for testing.

vs.

AR: Tiger Defenser
BB: SG Metal Ball (preferably 2 sets of Metal Balls)

:V Dumb tests? IDK just want to get a feel how good triangle wing is, while I await for my transaction(s) to finish. If you're up for it, test both/either against some top-tier grip defense bey.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'd also prefer the tests done in Tornado Attack, if you have it. If not, meh.
Hmmm, i dont see the point of wide defence on the defence combo wide survivor is a better choice, i can actually do these tests. Well if you dont mind ill do it without wide defence since i dont have any ATM.
Wide defence is better than survivor for defence, survivor is way too light for defence work imo.

That said, Dan, that defense combo should have upper dragoon, not tiger defenser.

Triangle wing is a favourite btw, like upper dragoon but a bit more smash, I guess. Personally, I use mine in:

Ar: triangle wing
wd: wide defense
Sg: left casings + sg free shaft ver (dranzer s) + full auto clutch shaft (driger.f)
Bb: wolborg 2

And it's great, extremely versatile, outspins my grip zombie, ko's most other things, etc.

I can do those tests (though my storm grip is lame and tbh I dislike sg metal flat 2 for upper attack), but I've got a big list to work through first :s