Plastic Beyblade parts testing requests

Nah, already got some coming that should be here in the next few days. That said, you're welcome to test it Tongue_out
I'm okay with using grip defense instead, and yo I incorrectly wrote Triangle Wing instead of Triple Wing!!
Twin Guard is so much cooler than Survivor Ring.
yeeee
Blizzard Orthrus is one of the few beys I haven't managed to get my hands on yet :\

Dan: Didn't sleep last night, will do the tests asap tho.
I totally have a seller but I've been too not with it to buy yet.
I need to get on that.
can i please have tested
these two combos
AR:Mountain Hammer
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right +HMC
BB: SG Metal Ball
and
AR: War Lion
S-AR: War Lion
SG:Neo Right + HMC
SPGrinefense Ring
BB: Customize Metal Sharp Base
against
AR: Eight Spiker
SG: Neo Left SG+HMC
BB: Storm Grip Base
Mountain Hammer has a surprising amount of recoil from the two ape heads, Tiger Defenser/War Lion etc will generally work better, as will Upper Dragoon. It's one of those parts that people think "hey this looks good", and then it's just okay. It gets bought up a lot for "defensive potential", but there's a reason it's not popular Wink

Customise Metal Sharp base is horrid and would be destroyed by any decent attacker, though putting an HMC in that smash combo is just counter-productive, it'd still probably walk through it. Against a passable upper attack combo, it would be no contest at all.

Also, you didn't list an SP for Customise Metal Sharp.
Yo, if someone could do this for me (and also Kei), it'd be sweet.

We need some comparative tests of G Upper (Dragoon GT) and Eight Spiker (Dragoon G) in smash attack combo's.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dragoon-...#pid882571
That's an example of what we're after. I'm going to ask for at least 10 rounds, draws redone, and KO's and OS's must be noted!. If you can't make storm grip move, use something else. Fantom Grip is fine too. Try to use tornado attack but BB-10 is also fine.
Hey, we need more testings on Draciel V.
I'm getting a Blue one, so I'd be glad to test; but we really need to assess this Beyblade.
I'll try do some while I'm off; what do you want testing?
Just gonna say now mind that it hasn't much competitive use, the base if far too long.
Just it stock in general.
I'm getting a Zero-G stadium, so if Plastic Zero-G ever becomes a format, it MAY have usages.
I know Viper Metal Base has awful balance though.
We need Tests of the AR in all types, and the Base in General.
I'm probably not the best person to say this, but all Draciel Attack Rings are next to useless, haha.
Yes in all circumstances iirc. I mean awful recoil, too light... Why anyone would use this in any type of combination is ridiculous; check my what to buy in plastics if you want to have a look what the best parts are
Yeah. You never know.
Plastics are unpredictable.
We just need to know more about it rather then [no article].
Just no please haha. There is no way in hell that Draciel V has usability. You have to remember wbo wasn't the first beyblade forum, almost all the background has been established years before beywiki has existed! Draciel has just never stood out; there's attack rings at least.
(Jul. 16, 2014  10:28 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Just no please haha. There is no way in hell that Draciel V has usability. You have to remember wbo wasn't the first beyblade forum, almost all the background has been established years before beywiki has existed! Draciel has just never stood out; there's attack rings at least.

I've found usage for Upper Force Ring, so I'm sure I'll find SOMETHING it's good at.
Not even defense.
(Jul. 16, 2014  10:34 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Being what sorry? Sorry, been absent a while

One hit knockouts.
When I'm back from vacation, I'll update my thread (closed until I'm back) with proper testings.
Ten Spike has a very unique shape to it. Unlike the Fortress' AR, which is very even.
If you say so I guess, honestly I've been out of it for so long I need to remind my self of quite abit. I'm sure that coming is outclassed mind, looking at your thread
(Jul. 16, 2014  10:39 PM)Poseidon Wrote: If you say so I guess, honestly I've been out of it for so long I need to remind my self of quite abit. I'm sure that coming is outclassed mind, looking at your thread

That's what I said. I found a use for it, not extremely reliable, however.
Ten Spike looks to be pretty sturdy. It could have some value, for some odd kind of smash.
Draciel F's AR actually is well balanced and could work for a hefty defense combo. Not the best, but a good substitute. I've found that Draciel G's AR actually can pull off 2 hit KOs similar to Upper Force Ring combo.[/b]
The problem with Draviel F is the recoil,you do not want to use it. Master dragons at outclasses if most uses
Yeah I can see Draciel G doing that bit something like triple tiger outclasses it; finding uses only gets so far. Also I believe Stacie's G is abit on the unreliable side with all thee recoil and all.
(Jul. 17, 2014  7:46 AM)Poseidon Wrote: The problem with Draviel F is the recoil,you do not want to use it. Master dragons at outclasses if most uses
Yeah I can see Draciel G doing that bit something like triple tiger outclasses it; finding uses only gets so far. Also I believe Stacie's G is abit on the unreliable side with all thee recoil and all.

I know, F's AR isn't good. It's okay though. I have Upper Dragoon, I'm cool.
Draciel G AR is good if used with Wide Defense or 10 Heavy... BB MF 2 and HMC.
Not a ton of Recoil, great for Right Smash if you don't have Cybernetic Dragon or Wing Defenser or Flash Leopard AR.
Yeah sounds good
Just a word of advice never to use cybernetic dragon; jus smash is minisclule compared to its recoil. You'll be lucky to tie with it
(Jul. 17, 2014  8:06 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Yeah sounds good
Just a word of advice never to use cybernetic dragon; jus smash is minisclule compared to its recoil. You'll be lucky to tie with it

I know how to use certain AR's.
That one in particular.