Planning on creating Hasbro Only Tournaments

After getting a taste of TT Beys, I thought it would be better to host Hasbro oy Tournaments. While they're generally weaker than TT Beys, they are more affordable and easier to just go out and buy one rather than just import them.

I wanna make a Tournament that anyone can join and there's the likehood of people owning Hasbro branded Beys, especially children who aren't aware of TT Beys. Thought it'll be a neat thing to do, but the question is this:

Would anyone be interested in a Hasbro Tournament?
You'd be better off asking in your communities section, not here.
And it probably makes more sense to post what region you're in. If you're in, say, Missouri, it'll interest different people than if you're in Montana.
I like the idea and it would have its own category for ranking and make the competitive scene better for the people without competitive combos.
(Jun. 22, 2021  3:46 PM)jsw71719 Wrote: I like the idea and it would have its own category for ranking and make the competitive scene better for the people without competitive combos.

This doesn't make any sense. First of all you'd still need competitive Hasbro combos to battle and win, secondly there's no reason to give it a unique ranking board. MFB Standard and MFB Limited both share points, and so do all the existing Burst formats as well.

That's aside from the fact that Hasbro Only is already an existent format with prior tournaments. To make a whole new ranking board you'd have to find all previous Hasbro Only tournaments, deduct their scores from the regular Burst ranks, then input them into the new board. That's a lot of wasted time and effort when it's easier to simply do what they've been doing and still use the Burst ranking board.