Pictures of yourself!

It was just the presentation I wasn't sure of, haha. I'd rather be prepared to defend a statement than be caught unawares.
If I was offended, I would PM you instead of making a joke about how you might think I look like Bin Laden if I didn't shave. You seemed to be laughing with me when you said 'well be offended then'.

Lighten up guys, live a little. It's not North Korea, we can have a laugh every now and then. Haha.
I was laughing with you with the "well be offended" thing - I just had both sides of it covered, in case.

I am friends with some uncannily sensitive folks, so I try not to actually be insensitive toward anyone but my fiancée and Valentin.
I know you were having a laugh with me too man, we were openly joking the second before the post where I said I'm offended. To Dan I would say be a little more observant, read the entire conversation and THEN put things into context before you start a scene where previously there was none.

I still found your Kumar remark hilarious Hazel because I really do look nothing like him, even in that picture! Try this one, it's me and my girlfriend in Chicago:

I didn't know Kumar had a cute girlfriend
She looks like either she is my height, or you are a giant.
Thanks Lee, she's a sweetheart!

Hazel, she's 3 inches taller than you short stuff Wink
Wait, how short are people here? I know that I'm taller than Zain...
Ohhhh, I thought you were 4'11 but I'm guessing that's your fiancee! Yeah, my girlfriend is exactly your height then. Is that how tall you'd look standing next to me? LOL I feel like a giant now. Lee, you and I are the same height broski!
(Jan. 28, 2012  11:34 PM)Zain Wrote: you and I are the same height broski!

Woo Woo Woo *takes off shades* You Know It!

Sorry, couldn't resist >__<

(Jan. 28, 2012  10:47 PM)Zain Wrote: put things into context before you start a scene where previously there was none.

Speaking of which..

I really couldn't summarize what I was thinking with that post better than this:

Anyway, to be more on-topic:

Ga, you sly, sly dog! Wink
(Jan. 28, 2012  10:00 PM)Zain Wrote: Ohhh, you play football? No wonder you can squat that much weight. Good foundation dude, when I was your age I wasn't in to working out, I really wish I was but there's not as much a 'weightlifting' culture in England, it's much more popular in America. If you wanna get stronger I would highly recommend the westside barbell routine, it's good stuff. I swith between 4-week powerlifting and bodybuilding cycles, and the weights keep going up! Smile
Honestly, I'm not really "into" it. I do it for my health. If you've seen a photo of me like 2 years ago, I'm a completely different person. XD
I MIGHT look into that workout, but seeing as what we do already everyday, I'm not sure if my body could handle all the extra work.

(Jan. 28, 2012  10:19 PM)Hazel Wrote: ; - ;

AHAHAHAHAHA
Sorry about bringing this up again, but Zain, I was joking when I said that part of my post. Hence why it was crossed out. Sorry if I caused any trouble.

Anyways, looking good Kumar Zain! How was the zoo?

I actually asked her permission before posting any pictures, and I made sure it wasn't anything crazy as well. Believe me, I don't want to be a bad guy to her.
Haven't posted here in forever, so I figured I should update haha. Just took it today while taking an FFXIII break
I would be scared to go up against you in a beybattle.
May Blader DJ have mercy on my soul.

Rockin abs bro.
/highfive

Thanks bro
I love how this game is for nerds and then some people who play look as far away from nerdish as possible.
(Jan. 28, 2012  11:31 PM)Hazel Wrote: I am five two.

WHAT?! Wow...I'm actually taller than someone here. I assumed you would be taller for some reason.

Anyway, been a while, so I took this pic, not even five minutes ago.

(Feb. 01, 2012  9:34 AM)Ultra Wrote: I love how this game is for nerds and then some people who play look as far away from nerdish as possible.

I guess you need to double check that initial assumption. Wink
Didn't bakuten shoot teach you that "BEYBLADE IS BIG EVERYWHERE ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE LIKE IT!" with the whole repeating that sentence at least 3 times in every episode?
All Across the Nation ;D
(Feb. 01, 2012  9:34 AM)Ultra Wrote: I love how this game is for nerds and then some people who play look as far away from nerdish as possible.

I dont look like a stereotypical 'nerd', but I'm SUCH a geek. I dont hide it at all, either. Everyone has their interests and hobbies. Beyblade happens to be one of mine Smile
Before
[Image: 20120204115257244.jpg]

After
[Image: 20120204133110878.jpg]

This is, about, a year or so of growing out my hair. Today, I decided to shorten and layer my hair. Now I can probably style it again. Goodie. Dot (my dog) also didn't recognize me. I was saddened. XD