Pictures of yourself!

Hah, I never succeed...

The caption for my pic says that I'm the "Legendary Mason Morris" and that people worship me. Sounds 'bout right.
He kind of does, except he is older, less chubby, and doesn't have the correct hair style.
EDIT: You can't be legendary AND not Galaxy Pegasus!
Whoa, I just mixed Courage Wolf and Success Kid... lol

Nice nickname! Also, are you wearing any pants in that picture...?
That's a questionable subject. I vaguely remember streaking on the lake shore once, so maybe not...
(Nov. 02, 2011  12:17 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Nice nickname! Also, are you wearing any pants in that picture...?
O_O
I have no idea if he is. I hope so.
EDIT: XD wow. Don't show us anything under that then!
hmm, I feel completely left out... also ha success kid with no top!
(Nov. 02, 2011  7:01 PM)Nwolf Wrote: hmm, I feel completely left out... also ha success kid with no top!

Buddy, you look awesome! Grin
[Image: C:\Users\Connie\Pictures\2011_01_01\IMG_1478.JPG]
Thats me, I dont think much of myself :\

Master the picture doesn't work, and thx rocks!
You have to upload it to something like Imageshack or Photobucket, you can't just smack it on right off your desktop.
Here's a more recent pic of me. I'm the awkward guy with the seatbelt.

http://figment.com/users/57999-Mason-Morris
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:52 AM)lovely Wrote: Titan, your real name is Mason? cool. Coz my name is Jason. XD.
You should probably post this in the 'Your Real Name Thread'. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Real-Name
I am fairly certain I have seen those pictures on this site before...
(Nov. 15, 2011  1:57 AM)Hazel Wrote: I am fairly certain I have seen those pictures on this site before...

You are completely right...

I clearly remember the cereal being the first post on a page. And the one with the other person (his brother?) was on vacation.
It was still all his pictures, though why he's reposting them is beyond me...
College sure does look stressful for you BDaichi. Wink
(Nov. 15, 2011  9:15 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: College sure does look stressful for you BDaichi. Wink

Yeah :[
I have a 8 page paper due to tomorrow...
I am starting now.
Being a science major sucks
GUNDAM 00 POSTER!!!!! ME WANTS IT!!!!! And I wish you well on your faithful journey to the computer...
(Nov. 16, 2011  1:28 AM)BDaichi Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  9:15 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: College sure does look stressful for you BDaichi. Wink

Yeah :[
I have a 8 page paper due to tomorrow...
I am starting now.
Being a science major sucks

OT, but.. i'm in the same boat; chemistry is kicking me around like a ragdoll right about now
[Image: 316663_2621586029368_1546726250_32637250...2975_n.jpg]

Thanksgiving back at home. Pic of my brother, me, and my yiayia. I don't look as terrible as I felt, lol. I hate being sick.
Aww look at that kitty cat aww it so cute <3
[Image: 38401624400762152821653.jpg]
Okay so after Thanksgiving feast and dessert....i got really full and fell a sleep it guess it time for me to hibernate till spring...