Photo Gallery

can you provide a link to where you bought those? i might want a metal mad wheel
AKA Dark Wheel...
bought a big box for stalling misc. beys.....
hopefully i can save some small boxes and give them to mom and sis lol
[Image: Ze7ZW.jpg]

@ roux: Aw cool! You have the old Dranzer Auto Change Balancer!
(Mar. 09, 2012  11:50 AM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: My Collection

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...8098491b43

You should upload the pic onto an image sharing website like photobucket, something that doesn't need an account to acess.
silly flash
lol i want your red & blue trypio. and Ga'Hooleone, mad has a few more contact points than dark. dark is just a big fat circle.
I could see the Meteo LDrago custom being simple enough, but that Galeon/Zeus hybrid looks really difficult to mimic..
kbuno50. I like your combo coz it is wicked. wonder how it performs.
roux Wow that's a really nice case, Roux! Grin I'm falling in love with your HMS Grip! Tongue_out

dio Oh!!! Galeon 3 Look's epic, Bro!! Gasp And the Look's of the "Ice Dragon" L-Drago look's really great as well! Grin
(Mar. 10, 2012  4:58 AM)dio Wrote: hi everyone,
i have two new beys to post here.

the first one is galeon3, a self-combination bey. =]
[Image: 423135_10150867945263782_598723781_13084...0567_n.jpg]
other photos
haha..ilike the galeon 3..haha..you make a used of zeus sub ar wisely..just a bit of painting..haha
good job..
Wow. dio. That Zeus-Galeon custom looks sweet!
(Mar. 09, 2012  11:13 AM)roux Wrote: bought a big box for stalling misc. beys.....
hopefully i can save some small boxes and give them to mom and sis lol
:image removed:

WOW awesome beyblades =O=O
My new arrival today:

The Stadium has some scotch tape adhesive residue on it, I assume from unpacking and re-boxing... anyone know a reliable way to get the stuff off? Alcohol doesn't work so well if it's already dried on so well...

This brings my Beyblade total to 124 complete, legal Beyblades.
That purchase looks extravagant Smile
I should really save up for one of those, haha.
It ARRIVED! Yeah! Mine should get here soon then hopefully!

Mannn, Tornado Attack!!!!! SO GOOD!

I still need to work this reinforcing stuff out though :C
Epic! That is a great package!
I never knew there were such sets available... Nice purchase, Hazel.
OK, that is a nice purchase overall, but the highlight is-
Tornado Attack... Given the title of the best stadium ever released... And now you own it! Wow!
Enjoy that stadium, and also be careful with it! And we would love to see tests in that!
So if possible, then......
(Mar. 13, 2012  3:20 AM)Hazel Wrote: The Stadium has some scotch tape adhesive residue on it, I assume from unpacking and re-boxing... anyone know a reliable way to get the stuff off? Alcohol doesn't work so well if it's already dried on so well...

Use a piece of cloth dipped in Gasoline and rub away. It really works.. rinse it off afterwards to get rid of the smell.
(Mar. 13, 2012  3:20 AM)Hazel Wrote: The Stadium has some scotch tape adhesive residue on it, I assume from unpacking and re-boxing... anyone know a reliable way to get the stuff off? Alcohol doesn't work so well if it's already dried on so well...

I use Eucalyptus oil to remove it. Works well, but it smells a bit. But you can wash it off. But it's good for the nose. hah, Smile