Photo Gallery

(Feb. 24, 2012  1:48 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2012  1:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hazel keeps his beyblades in an airtight, climate-controlled case, well out of sunlight, I am sure.

I keep my "I USE THESE" MFB in a bag under my bed(housed in a Hasbro stadium from Plastics - Blizzard Bowl), my display Beyblades on my desk, and my Plastics, HMS, etc. are kept in a plastic container lined with a blanket that says closed and in my closet.

This setup is only until I can get a nice display case like the ones Blitz and JR_Tiger have - I want a closed one, though, to prevent dust nightmares.

Hazel, you should buy several of this bey gear box. It got EVA shock resistant material and also features a combination number lock PLUS it holds up to 48 beys and some small holes to hold MFB tracks. Ideal for plastics, HMS and MFB. Big bang pegasis and ldrago destroy fits well in them.

http://www.tvfusion.co.jp/product-list/15

here you go, that link there. Click those photos to have a close look.
You will be saying " I'm lovin' it! " <---Mcdonalds slogan lol.
If I were intending to be often throwing what they're stored in out of windows or doing motorcycle tricks with them on my padding, I would be interested in the essential "armored car" approach to storing them.

However, since the most dangerous thing they will ever encounter is a haphazardly-tossed jacket, my plastic bins will do fine until I can get a clear display.
^ I see...I keep my beys in resealable bags and inside a tool box (back at home), but if I bring them to Perth then I put them in resealable bags then put them in plastic bags for 'double protection'...

roux - Is the Driger MS 1st mold really that rare? Confused

I'm not thinking of using my Drigers for battle (and have never intended to ever since buying them), they're too rare and precious for me to use XD
It is harder to come by now, yes.

Still infinitely less useful than the ubiquitous DEMS.
(Feb. 24, 2012  2:04 PM)Hazel Wrote: If I were intending to be often throwing what they're stored in out of windows or doing motorcycle tricks with them on my padding, I would be interested in the essential "armored car" approach to storing them.

However, since the most dangerous thing they will ever encounter is a haphazardly-tossed jacket, my plastic bins will do fine until I can get a clear display.

Alright then, looks like you are not interested, but I PMed Kai-V about it and she's interested in it ha.
I will get some stock for sure, and one for Kai-V. If I do have it by then, I will take photos for sure.
(Feb. 24, 2012  2:08 PM)Hazel Wrote: It is harder to come by now, yes.

Still infinitely less useful than the ubiquitous DEMS.
Must be sheer luck I guess... XD

Obviously yes, Death Gargoyle is more superior to Driger MS because of it's AR and RC Gasp
(Feb. 24, 2012  2:06 PM)Neko Fury Wrote: ^ I see...I keep my beys in resealable bags and inside a tool box (back at home), but if I bring them to Perth then I put them in resealable bags then put them in plastic bags for 'double protection'...

roux - Is the Driger MS 1st mold really that rare? Confused

I'm not thinking of using my Drigers for battle (and have never intended to ever since buying them), they're too rare and precious for me to use XD
not too rare though, it worths $4 in hong kong and the 2nd mold one is $1.5

it's alright but i can tell the 1st mold performs great
ususally my combos involves this 1st mold ar.
I was taking this pic for an eBay listing and the flash was on by accident, but the pic ended up looking pretty cool cos it makes Wolborg MS look all icy and stuff.

JuanDevil
2nd pic
Top left
What the hell is that?! (the attack ring)

Zain
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp324.../bueno.jpg
It's a Kellogs AR, Moonraker or something. Not tourney legal, but apparently that one has loads of smash. The top picture, at the top in the middle is a trans-red 'vulture', another one, that I used to use a lot. It's quite nice, heavy and hard to get a grip on, as well as well balanced.
Rai It was one of those Kellogs beys.
I'd kill for that AR.
Looks pretty cool :3
I saw one for sale a couple of months back, can't remember who though. Go trawl through the marketplace.

Never got why they didn't make them legal, if they bothered to put them out, as they were licensed and everything. They also only fit on right SG's, same as 4-layer AR's.
(Feb. 24, 2012  1:48 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2012  1:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: Hazel keeps his beyblades in an airtight, climate-controlled case, well out of sunlight, I am sure.

I keep my "I USE THESE" MFB in a bag under my bed(housed in a Hasbro stadium from Plastics - Blizzard Bowl), my display Beyblades on my desk, and my Plastics, HMS, etc. are kept in a plastic container lined with a blanket that says closed and in my closet.

This setup is only until I can get a nice display case like the ones Blitz and JR_Tiger have - I want a closed one, though, to prevent dust nightmares.

Also, only just saw this.

Blizzard Bowl! Unsmith

Ahh, I really need to find better ways to store my own beyblades.

I want pictures of your many DEMS and other HMS....
(Feb. 26, 2012  8:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: JuanDevil
2nd pic
Top left
What the hell is that?! (the attack ring)

Zain
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp324.../bueno.jpg

Rai is Kellogs beys, I have 4 pieces.
(Feb. 26, 2012  8:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's a Kellogs AR, Moonraker or something. Not tourney legal, but apparently that one has loads of smash. The top picture, at the top in the middle is a trans-red 'vulture', another one, that I used to use a lot. It's quite nice, heavy and hard to get a grip on, as well as well balanced.

Neither knew that these Kellogs beys were hard to find. I've been looking for some beyblades my first beyblade was the Knight Dranzer beyblade but only got a piece of this attack.
(Feb. 26, 2012  8:09 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I'd kill for that AR.
Looks pretty cool :3

I have two beys Kellogs repeated.Here are beyblades exchanges?
i paid a visit to tournament in hong kong, but i'm feared that
my post will be deleted if i open a new one like dimsum2u
i dun reli like 4D beys, but the price was too tempting and it came out that
i bought both of 'em...........=-=

people playing around
[Image: BRORl.jpg]

game for getting prototype quetzcoatl
(HEY I GOT 2!)
[Image: pfwJd.jpg]

people who will proceed to toronto world cup
[Image: IwTQ4.jpg]

WHAT I GOT TODAY
[Image: PLBQZ.jpg]

MORE PHOTOS on my beys:
Aw man you have a proto Quetz?! That's so cool.
(Feb. 26, 2012  4:22 PM)Ultra Wrote: Aw man you have a proto Quetz?! That's so cool.

yea that's from the game using long chopsticks and pick up parts in 20sec.
if u pick a quetz face, u can get a prototype quetz
Oh my gosh, you have the final prototype version of Quetzalcoatl! That's so wicked!
Oh, wow, you have one, too, dio! THat's awesome!
(Feb. 26, 2012  5:11 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Oh, wow, you have one, too, dio! THat's awesome!
roux got two and i got one only. haha
@ dio: So, roux has two of them, eh? Pretty sweet collection! I envy the both of you!
(Feb. 26, 2012  5:32 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ dio: So, roux has two of them, eh? Pretty sweet collection! I envy the both of you!
yea i hv two now , but i know sb hv more
juz that he wont sell any of his proto quetz.
(Feb. 26, 2012  2:12 PM)roux Wrote: quote

(Feb. 26, 2012  4:22 PM)Ultra Wrote: Aw man you have a proto Quetz?! That's so cool.

I like the red beyblade its very cool. Congratulations =)