Photo Gallery

Awesome picture, DGT! Grin They both look so elegant and expensive hahah!! Grin
My new creation, Poseidon ms (metal sea)
[Image: DSC00816-2.jpg]

which is composed of a blue einstein ms AR a circle balance WD and metal weight flat core.
Even with an Ottlite shining on my desk, the lighting is terrible. :\

But yeah, Kreis is beautiful Cute
dio, is that the one JR_Tiger has sold?
Clear Grip Attacker is really cool. Nice photos there.
That Clear grip attacker looks wicked, nice! Is the ABS self painted or is the tournament prize?
(Feb. 18, 2012  5:02 PM)foxy Wrote: dio, is that the one JR_Tiger has sold?
no, i'm not bought it from JR_Tiger. Wink

(Feb. 18, 2012  5:07 PM)Poseidon Wrote: That Clear grip attacker looks wicked, nice! Is the ABS self painted or is the tournament prize?
this clear grip attacker is not self painted, it is the price one, bro. Stupid
I guess that should be added to the article. Never seen it before but it looks so cool. However I still think the black Grip Attacker is better.
My new arrival all the way from Japan!Joyful_2
Beauty Shots: In Motion Shot: (sorry for the large images)
Those are some really epic bey's, Dio! Grin I'm really taking a liking to your Clear Grip Attacker and Black Wolborg MS! Cute
dio
.........................(Faints after seeing the clear Grip Attacker).............................................
OMG Dio that mini dragoon collection is SICK, i LOVE it (the black WBMS is cool too, i guess Tongue_out)
My actual collection. More to come in two weeks Smile waiting for my last japan package Tongue_out

check it here : Spoiler
(Feb. 19, 2012  4:56 AM)Neoh Wrote: My actual collection. More to come in two weeks Smile waiting for my last japan package Tongue_out

You should assemble them and take another photograph, because I think you have fifty Beyblades and you could get the Rose Gold Face for your profile.
no only 44 Unhappy
(Feb. 19, 2012  5:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  4:56 AM)Neoh Wrote: My actual collection. More to come in two weeks Smile waiting for my last japan package Tongue_out

You should assemble them and take another photograph, because I think you have fifty Beyblades and you could get the Rose Gold Face for your profile.

stressful day on final yr project.
seems like assembling NIB/NIP beys could help me lol

i assembled wolborg 4 today
[Image: SemNT.jpg]

and actually i've nvr imagined that i could finish the whole series of wolborg beys!
(hope im not mistaken!) still, i hv to find stickers for wolborg 2....sth;s missing
and definitely i'll reprint purple stickers on AR of wolborg ms
[Image: 4PmCa.jpg]
guys, i've checked the janpan website and the clear grip attacker is a limited bey from BEYBATTLE SET DX.

roux, i'll take a photo for all of my wolborgs, haha
I'm assuming that release 28 of the number series shown here in the product list:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

New info is fun.
My Current Collection of Bey's (would have had more but i lost some and im in the process of finding them)
Heres a list of the beys in the picture above
HASBRO Blades:
Bump King
V-Force Driger F
Seaborg 2
Dragoon F
Dragoon V
Dragoon V2
Draciel S
Phantom Force Wolborg
Vortex Ape
Galzzly
V-Force Kid Dragoon
Master Draciel
Burning Cerberous
Flash Leopard 2 (with mis printed stickers Tired)
Trypio

Takara Bey's:
Driger V2
(Feb. 19, 2012  2:11 PM)Ultra Wrote: I'm assuming that release 28 of the number series shown here in the product list:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

New info is fun.
i see.
i get this information from this page(i can understand just a little bid japanese) :
http://www.kcn.ne.jp/~kids/bb/bey/special-syoki.htm
(Feb. 18, 2012  7:16 PM)dio Wrote:

(Feb. 18, 2012  5:07 PM)Poseidon Wrote: That Clear grip attacker looks wicked, nice! Is the ABS self painted or is the tournament prize?

I meant the black wolborg MS Wink
(Feb. 19, 2012  3:26 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2012  7:16 PM)dio Wrote:

I meant the black wolborg MS Wink
haha, that wolborg ms is self-painted one and with limited stickers and some printed stickers.
i sprayed black on a original wolborg. Stupid