Photo Gallery

(Nov. 06, 2011  2:35 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: It looks like someone went and Sharpie'd all over a normal Wolborg...
QFT

You sure it's legit? Chief - Sigh ...
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:33 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Black? It looks brown to me. :\

it looks brown because of the light reflection on it, but it looks like it has a lot of finger prints on it
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:35 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: It looks like someone went and Sharpie'd all over a normal Wolborg...

that would explain all the finger prints lol
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:37 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Now that you mention it....
Fu......
It is legit though....

.....? How does that work? You're saying it's legit, but the paint has fingerprints on it?
EDIT: There's BBA mark, but you guys just made me realise that it is fake Paintmenship.
Wait....It's HASBRO?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--dge.
What a waste of $10.00
(Nov. 06, 2011  2:40 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: .....? How does that work? You're saying it's legit, but the paint has fingerprints on it?

Or clear brush strokes anyway. That is not professional.
This thing makes me feel like Tala in Bakuten Shoot. Props to Dei for selling another HMS to me! Grin (Click to View)
not a black wolborg! I thought mine was the only one in existnece! aaah! must make original...

awesome HMS luancher grip btw Ga'
Erm, it's actually the Running Shooter that comes with Round Shell MS... ^^" The launcher grip is black.
I got my Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF today, so I had some fun with it and its CW. Spoilering it for big pictures(especially the last one).

Enjoy!

Wow, Death hangs loooooow.

Awesome pics Hazel! Especially that neon one. <3_<3 I think I'm in love...
Dayum. Those are some nice photo-taking and manipulating skills. Loving the picture.
That pic of the battle is purdy. And so is Phantom Aquario...
(Nov. 07, 2011  11:39 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wow, Death hangs loooooow.

Awesome pics Hazel! Especially that neon one. <3_<3 I think I'm in love...

Thank you. The ingredients? A 32 LCD handheld pocket light, and toilet paper! Yaaaaaaaay!

I should've centered it better. I may do more pictures like that with other transluscent CWs that I like.
I was rummaging through my collection when i realized that I had something so rare, nobody knew about it.....
Bad news, it has been used lightly (Derp newb days using everything you have...)
Blue bull (Click to View)
wrong face sticker, but still hapi for getting it.....at $7 i guess
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/197...oadag.jpg/
7$ is very cheap even for a used dark dragoon..print out the stickers yo..
roux- Wow! That's quite beautiful. Well, as Ben-Ben said, $7 is seriously cheap... Even MFB cost more!
But, who sells those for such a cheap price?! Grin
(Nov. 08, 2011  3:19 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: roux- Wow! That's quite beautiful. Well, as Ben-Ben said, $7 is seriously cheap... Even MFB cost more!
But, who sells those for such a cheap price?! Grin

MY FD....he bidded that on YJA some months ago though
WBBA Variares Tournament Prize
Big Bang Pegasis Blue Version
Damn it JR_Tiger those are so freaking beautiful!! Grin I still can't wait to see that blue hell kerbecs in your collection though!! Wink

ALSO: TRADITIONAL UNDERPOST!!! Oh ya baby!! XD
When the right price comes...lol Thanks Evo Smile