Photo Gallery

$60 for a non-mint manta diver, a beyblade re-released by hasbro, is far too much, and without the original bit chip? Laughable.

And the answer to your question, Luck, is misuse of the word 'mint'.
It isn't mint - it's very clearly not mint, at all, just by looking at it.

(Feb. 26, 2013  6:33 PM)Ultra Wrote: It is a bit but it's a rare beyblade which doesn't come around often. Haven't seen one in a while. While his shipping may be a bit expensive it comes really quickly.

If you're willing to drop sixty dollars on a roughed-up Manta Diver without the right bit sticker I suppose that's on you, but like I said... I just bought a NIP one for less money than that the other day, and even what I spent was overpaying marginally.

I spent almost an entire year looking for a manta diver, so I do know exactly how rare they are; it doesn't justify this kind of gross overspending for sub-par condition.
Yeah i'd think it would take a long time to find one a in that condition for a decent price.
You're just not looking hard enough, Ultra. There's a mint Manta Diver in the marketplace for a lot less than Oki's selling it for.
(Feb. 26, 2013  7:38 PM)th!nk Wrote: $60 for a non-mint manta diver, a beyblade re-released by hasbro, is far too much, and without the original bit chip? Laughable.

And the answer to your question, Luck, is misuse of the word 'mint'.

Ah , I thought it might be something along the lines of that XP
Although , I thought that Oki was a pretty honest guy ... :L
Sexy as photos. Stupid

Pegasis looks awesome.
These are really nice photos, Kei. Beautiful ~! Smile
Thanks for posting them.

I like them.
Designed these two bit chips with materials provided by dio
I guess some experts here should know what they are
printing service is also available on these two.
[Image: 672A68079898-1-1.jpg]
Awesome ! What are they? lol

If they're from a game, I wouldn't know.

EDIT: I really like the one on the left, looks really good.
(Mar. 03, 2013  3:30 PM)Cannon Wrote: Awesome ! What are they? lol

If they're from a game, I wouldn't know.

EDIT: I really like the one on the left, looks really good.
yea they all came from a game released over 10 years ago

sb made a great summary on them but it's simply too tiny
[Image: BitBeasts.png]
That image isn't showing up for me, Roux, but I did find it in your photobucket account. I must've forgotten to forward you those extra shots I had of them, haha, which is what your bit chips seem to be based on just to make sure, do you have Pegasion's as well? Otherwise I can probably send that to you (I have vulpaces as well, of course, but my scan of that seems pretty sufficient, haha).
There is one other thing, though - I note for Vulpace the image is mirrored compared to the image I have of it, so I wonder if that would be the same for the others...

Seriously though, those are really great, thanks for making and posting them Grin
(Mar. 03, 2013  4:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: That image isn't showing up for me, Roux, but I did find it in your photobucket account. I must've forgotten to forward you those extra shots I had of them, haha, which is what your bit chips seem to be based on just to make sure, do you have Pegasion's as well? Otherwise I can probably send that to you (I have vulpaces as well, of course, but my scan of that seems pretty sufficient, haha).
There is one other thing, though - I note for Vulpace the image is mirrored compared to the image I have of it, so I wonder if that would be the same for the others...

Seriously though, those are really great, thanks for making and posting them Grin

[Image: 672A68079898-1-1.jpg]
I moved to the album so the link shd be fixed now
thanks for ur reminder

and yes I Reli need those scans or pics for pegasion!!!!!!!
Dio can't fix the pics by drawing it in the computer
so I definitely need ur help
and vulpace too, juz hope that u can send me that bunch of pics and scan
I appreciate much for these.
my bit chips are created base on the snapshots from YouTube
simply hv nth more than that!
I posted this picture ages ago,but I feel like reposting it Grin
Blue Grip Attacker
EDIT,This was nice too
Black Dragoon S,Special stickers
EDIT2,for dragoons fans(warning,huge pics)
I recently completed the HMS series, so here is the photo of all Smile (not my complete collection, so I posted here)

Very impressive guys.
Hoo damn I'm jealous CaoS^3! That's my ultimate goal in HMS actually haha.

Even if only from a side view, that Shining God is simply beautiful...
(Mar. 06, 2013  9:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Hoo damn I'm jealous CaoS^3! That's my ultimate goal in HMS actually haha.

Even if only from a side view, that Shining God is simply beautiful...
heh thanks Ga'Hooleone! I hope that you can reach your goal (:
(Mar. 04, 2013  11:15 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: I recently completed the HMS series, so here is the photo of all Smile (not my complete collection, so I posted here)

Dranzer MF, Shining God MS, Bloody Devil MS. I'm really jealous. Congrats on Completing the HMS series!
(Mar. 04, 2013  11:15 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: snip
Might have to jump on the HMS train once I finish the PR things I'm looking for .-.

Those are some beautiful spinning tops you have there, and I rarely say things like that anymore, lol.
Thanks guys, I really appreciate this (:
Gianmarco,
could you please scan the bit chip of the special dragoon on your black dragoon s?
it is so beautiful ! ! !

also,
th!nk,
i really really need the scan of the bit chip for that 4 beys!
thousands of thankyou for posting that bit chip scans. Stupid
Caos3, sweet collection man. When you say you've completed your HMS collection, you mean you have all of the recolours too?
(Mar. 08, 2013  12:23 AM)3-Dog Wrote: Caos3, sweet collection man. When you say you've completed your HMS collection, you mean you have all of the recolours too?

He probably would have posted them if he had them just to make us even more jealous haha.

This almost makes me want to find a Dranzer MF and the few CWDs I'm missing to complete my HMS collection!
(Mar. 08, 2013  12:51 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2013  12:23 AM)3-Dog Wrote: Caos3, sweet collection man. When you say you've completed your HMS collection, you mean you have all of the recolours too?

He probably would have posted them if he had them just to make us even more jealous haha.

This almost makes me want to find a Dranzer MF and the few CWDs I'm missing to complete my HMS collection!
Unfortunately not, I was referring to the plastic, pre-hws, 4d, zero-g collections; I hate the duplicate xD anyway thanks guys! (:
Kei, I think that you can search for them here on the wbo, I saw that someone like Evolution had some of them (: