Photo Gallery

(Nov. 14, 2012  7:30 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2012  1:00 AM)Shogun Wrote: Here are my shots for Kreis Cygnus.
Wink

These look very nice, man! The color of the Clear Wheel matches that towel pretty well. Kinda reminds me of either Super Mario Sunshine in the Delfino Plaza or Ancient Greece.

Big variety of places xD
At first I thought it was carpet... :L whcih I guess it could be.
But yeah, they're some really nice photos Smile
got this today

[Image: gtreG.jpg]

[Image: itP3j.jpg]

[Image: cDj9X.jpg]

im not going to complain that much on the bey coz i know it's reli difficult to get it.
i'll go and print the bit beast to replace this one.
you dont happen to have red plated weight disk?
its gonna looks great on the clear bearing stinger since the tip is red...hahahah
(Nov. 16, 2012  3:14 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: you dont happen to have red plated weight disk?
its gonna looks great on the clear bearing stinger since the tip is red...hahahah
no it doesnt.....im looking for one too.
but still fine for it now, i like its looks in transparent Tongue_out
seems im fascinated by the crystal clear beys now lol
ehhhhhhhhhh looks even worse

[Image: 672A68079898-1.jpg]
yes..i agree...clear transparent plastics looks fascinating..especially when paired with matching plated weight dis..haha..
so far..the i like clear dragoon f + blue plated weight disk the most..hahah..
just imagine if they have Cyber Dragoon and Zeus in transparent..
EDIT? its look like a mini trypio..hahhaha....the weight disk outsized the AR..if possible..a bit smaller red plated weight disk..haha
(Nov. 16, 2012  3:27 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: yes..i agree...clear transparent plastics looks fascinating..especially when paired with matching plated weight dis..haha..
so far..the i like clear dragoon f + blue plated weight disk the most..hahah..
just imagine if they have Cyber Dragoon and Zeus in transparent..
the crystal dragoon f is the one I'm looking for actually
Juz wish to get one if I can!

well cyber dragoon would like reli spectacular if it's transparent
I'd love to get it
Well, I took a few random shots of Berserker Begirados .. since it looks sexy. I didn't want to use the stickers, and so I used a Red Sharpie to colour in the spots where it should have stickers.

I must say, it looks even sexier.

[Image: IMG_0014.JPG]
[Image: IMG_0020.JPG]
[Image: IMG_0015.JPG]
okay that second shot looks amazing Pinching_eyes_2 dammit why cant i get zero g here i don't even have Hasbro metal master wave 3 here.
Cannon- Hey, that looks beautiful!
Good work with the paint! Actually, the turquoise-colored face and track-tip setup seems to look real nice with the bright red color! Grin
Looks sweet when spinning...Eee
i've not yet bought any zero g...hahah
Cannon: That's one Sexy Begirados. Hopefully I will get Begirados soon, it's a really good looking Zero-G bey.
(Oct. 29, 2012  12:59 PM)roux Wrote: simply testing iphone 5 for its quality of photo

An awesome phone taking pictures of awesome/rare beys. The photos from the iPhone 5 are simply amazing. I took an entire film with my iPhone 5.
Cannon

Those are some nice shots of Begirados. I must say, the sharpie color looks horrifying but I couldn't help myself looking at Begirados' face with those pics.
Here a picture of my two Dragoon MS, self-printed stickers for the win! Smile

[Image: fzynu8ig.jpg]

Smile
(Nov. 19, 2012  9:41 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Stunning Beyblade, and an even more amazing shot of it! I like how one side blends, nice pictures!
IT IS VERY WET IN OREGON.
Bad quality, wow. Maybe if I resize them...?
(Nov. 24, 2012  1:09 AM)Kev1 Wrote: Tell me about it, the flooding was horrible down here in keizer on Monday.
Hope everything is okay!

Also, I took some more photos.
It's pretty wet out, so why not take advantage?
(Nov. 24, 2012  1:51 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2012  1:09 AM)Kev1 Wrote: Tell me about it, the flooding was horrible down here in keizer on Monday.
Hope everything is okay!

Also, I took some more photos.
It's pretty wet out, so why not take advantage?
Yeah everything was pretty much ok around here, well except for the fact I was soaked in a matter of seconds. I might consider taking some similar pictures, but its too dark to get a good shot.
Eh, took a picture that was going to be used for my photography tournament, but decided against it; I took a better one. This one's named "L Drago's First Day of School" xD
(Nov. 16, 2012  3:09 PM)roux Wrote:

@ roux: Dude, I think I see the old BBA initials on one of the smaller wings of the regular Bearing Stinger's Attack Ring. Am I imagining things or is this common in the Hasbro version?

EDIT: I realized that I forgot to put that picture in a spoiler! My bad!
Blitz Striker 100SF

My Metal Fury collection as of today:
Took this shot on a Chinese plate made out of Ivory...both are Takara Tomy
Very nice!

I'm curious, though, do you have any shots of just the plate? It looks fantastic...
Wow, that photo is amazing.
You better participate in the next Bey Photography Contest if there ever is another :p

I want your plate.
Wow, great photo Shogun. so jelly