Photo Gallery

(Oct. 15, 2012  1:04 PM)roux Wrote: the first time customizing the whole thing for a member here
let's give the sticker a look

[Image: sOjq4.jpg]

love em'
A pretty cool picture of Archer Gargole Grin
I was playing in the sunlight this past weekend. Gryph is one of my favorite Zero G beys and my second one came in the mail Saturday.

[Image: gryph2.jpg]

I really like how one got a lot of shadow and the other got a lot of sunlight.

Awesome !!! GrinD
Well my turn!!
I created an unreleased beyblade from Beyblade Bakuten Shoten season
10th episode !!! This is Yak!! Owner Andre Grin
Check it out:

http://s1359.beta.photobucket.com/user/I...sort=3&o=9
That's wicked. How many parts did it take to make it?
Thanks !!! Smile))

Well we got:
AR: Master Driger ( edge's cutted )
WD: Eight Balance
Launcher's Circle
CD cutted
Bottle's top
Draciel S AR
Wooden blade base
Metallic bottom from pen

you can see it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt6BWhoxkMc&feature=plcp

And very soon in upcoming battle VS Drigers S
like in the anime GrinDD

Peace out Smile
finished a lil job

[Image: 2cHRh.jpg]

[Image: x7wrp.jpg]

the stickers were originally torn
i scanned and modified it through photoshop
the face sticker was captured from beywiki, it doesnt hv high quality
but hopefully it doesnt matter as for a tiny hms sticker like below

[Image: AHkyC.jpg]

(for sb who wants to buy the lot, tell me lol)
nice one roux..hahah..i mean..its look like original..really..splendid work..
(Oct. 18, 2012  3:11 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: nice one roux..hahah..i mean..its look like original..really..splendid work..

thanks there, i juz tried to modify the stickers so they wont look bad after all.....
The cut-outs on the Advance Balancer (?) Averazer (?) looks really good! Except for the three triangles, haha.
(Oct. 19, 2012  9:55 AM)Cannon Wrote: The cut-outs on the Advance Balancer (?) Averazer (?) looks really good! Except for the three triangles, haha.
u mean the white edges? if so then I can tell it's unavoidable
unless u use green marker pens to hide them

ps, u r right, it's adv. averazer though
(Oct. 19, 2012  2:47 PM)roux Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2012  9:55 AM)Cannon Wrote: The cut-outs on the Advance Balancer (?) Averazer (?) looks really good! Except for the three triangles, haha.

Haha, I know. You should see my Dragoon GT. Confused

No-one can cut it perfect.
(Oct. 19, 2012  2:50 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2012  2:47 PM)roux Wrote:

Haha, I know. You should see my Dragoon GT. Confused

No-one can cut it perfect.

how's that?
yea, i cant cut the edges like what takara did =_=
I just got my Kira gear in the mail today! I wish I would have had a better surface to take the pic on, but there isn't much to choose from here at work.

roux - I just wanted to tell you that all your work is amazing! I never really thought about getting into plastics or HMS, but you have got me wanting a Death Gargoyle/Dark Effigy so bad after seeing your work!
(Oct. 18, 2012  3:02 PM)roux Wrote: -snip-
I have to say those look good. Nice job. I don't see any mess up's. I like it!
(Oct. 19, 2012  7:48 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: I just got my Kira gear in the mail today! I wish I would have had a better surface to take the pic on, but there isn't much to choose from here at work.

roux - I just wanted to tell you that all your work is amazing! I never really thought about getting into plastics or HMS, but you have got me wanting a Death Gargoyle/Dark Effigy so bad after seeing your work!

ha, I have a death gargoyle (blue) left
but seems Ultra wants it bad also lol
So,I was searching for my cousin's Dark Effigy G in his house yesterday and I found these parts of it.
Very nice. Surprised to see the green Driger V too. Haven't seen that in anyone's collection for a while.
very impressive drigers.. Eee
very few that you still dont have..
P/S:is that spiderman?
Here are some pictures of Bandid Goreim.

[Image: goreim1.jpg]

[Image: goreim2.jpg]
(Oct. 25, 2012  7:42 AM)Shogun Wrote: Here are some pictures of Bandid Goreim.

[Image: goreim1.jpg]

[Image: goreim2.jpg]

you did the impossible you managed to find use for all of those dang nuts on the ground that the squirrel's refuse to eat in other words LOVE IT!
(Oct. 24, 2012  3:21 PM)Ultra Wrote: Very nice. Surprised to see the green Driger V too. Haven't seen that in anyone's collection for a while.
(Oct. 24, 2012  3:22 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: very impressive drigers.. Eeevery few that you still dont have..P/S:is that spiderman?

Thank you guys! Smile
Yep its spiderman
I'm sick today, so I decided to take a picture of two of my beys in the sunshine to cheer me up Smile

(Oct. 19, 2012  11:51 PM)roux Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2012  7:48 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: I just got my Kira gear in the mail today! I wish I would have had a better surface to take the pic on, but there isn't much to choose from here at work.

ha, I have a death gargoyle (blue) left
but seems Ultra wants it bad also lol

Haha No worries, first come first serve. I am in no rush, I will get one eventually. I truely wish there was a white Death Gargoyle. However, I like the bey so much it could be pink with purple polka dots for all I care. lol