Photo Gallery

"Know your Beyblade, like you know yourself", sounds much better. Wink
(Feb. 03, 2013  1:16 AM)Cannon Wrote: "Know your Beyblade, like you know yourself", sounds much better. Wink
Well, I wanted to keep it short and simple, but yeah it would've been better. lol
Nice picture MFB1! I know that is a MSF-H Saramanda, but what are the other parts?
(Feb. 03, 2013  1:22 AM)Yeahbeyblades Wrote: Nice picture MFB1! I know that is a MSF-H Saramanda, but what are the other parts?
Thanks, I really appreciate feedback. Also it was originally MSF-H Saramanda Saramanda BD145R2F, but I am still deciding on changing the bottom.
(Feb. 02, 2013  6:52 AM)Meow! Wrote: M.L.D Rush Ver. SA165WSF

Amazing picture, Meow! Where do you edit your text to be like that? It looks superb as well, yet it doesn't ruin the picture like how mine does, haha. Keep it up!
Hey Guys,
I wanted the Cyber-Beyblades for so long! So I tried to costomize my first Beyblades as the Cyber-Beyblades. It wasn´t easy, but now they are finished. I hope you like it!
They are my first costomized Beyblades!

PS: I´m from Germany and my English is not so good!

Greetings,

CaptainChris

[Image: 13_01_Cyber_Beyblades_CaptainChris.png]
Lots of photos today.

They're obviously not my BEST pictures... The beyblades look nice though.
@ CaptainChris:
great cybers ! specially the cyber driger !
great try.
dio:
thanks a lot! Smile Now I know why one of your modifications costs 70 - 120$ it was a lot of work!
I spend 6 hours for all of that.
Very nice CaptainChris! Although the stickers look a bit large for it ..

The Cyber Driger looks really nice; the design looks better than mine and dio's, to be honest. But the execution may have been a little better, haha.
(Feb. 04, 2013  8:21 AM)CaptainChris Wrote: dio:
thanks a lot! Smile Now I know why one of your modifications costs 70 - 120$ it was a lot of work!
I spend 6 hours for all of that.

6 hrs are not even enough for producing each of those beys.......
I generally spend a whole day for one Beyblade, haha. It took me about 3 days to make Cyber Dranzer, because of the damn base, and cutting out the excess plastic etc.

Really depends if you rushed it, or not.
actually, i spend about two days for each bey. (not count the time for design)
because i have to wait until the paints completely dry.
It was a lot of work, design the stickers an bit beasts in Photoshop and cut it off und bring them off... Grin But now I want to make a lot more! Smile
My first attempt. Any good? Pegasis_Wink
The picture doesn't show... Atleast, not for me.
Darn. I just tried and it didn't work. I got the link of my pic. from my youtube's Facebook. Any idea why it didn't work?Dj - Uh.[/quote]

Darn. I just tried and it didn't work. I got the link of my pic. from my youtube's Facebook. Any idea why it didn't work?Dj - Uh.
don't link stuff from facebook... upload the image to Photobucket for example...
I'll try that again, thanks ^ Smile
no problem, and to put the image actually in the post, copy and paste the URL and then do ; [img]>Insert URL here<[/img]
tybuch: I like the MLD one Leone_Astonished
Guardian Revizer and I are very much ready for junior year of high school!

2 Ray Unciorno Aurora Ver? Lol I still haven't bought one! XD
(Feb. 09, 2013  12:11 AM)Meow! Wrote: 2 Ray Unciorno Aurora Ver? Lol I still haven't bought one! XD

Who are you replying to? Aha.

EDIT: Whoops, hi tybuch.