Photo Gallery

(May. 25, 2012  7:40 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: that gold dragoon g..haha...where did you get it?repaint?
i thought i/m the only one who have gold dragoon g..hahha..(its a repaint)
you should fix up your Dranzer Gt stickers..it is one pretty bey if the stickers is in good shape..hahah

i will have that type of face if someone got poseidon for cheap.. (that is one bey that i feel not worth of paying more than 80 bucks)

bought it plain at a local store then painted it gold. and ya, dranzer gt and poseidon are like my Favorite plastic beys. still need posiedon though Tongue_out i also like venusian. i just dont feel like doing the stickers myself unless they were the actual stickers. my printer like sucks and i dont want to carp up a really awesome bey Grin
nah..just peel them slowly..and apply double sided tape..and follow the cutting..
and maybe color the worned side/lines with markers..haha
(May. 25, 2012  7:48 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: nah..just peel them slowly..and apply double sided tape..and follow the cutting..
and maybe color the worned side/lines with markers..haha

It's not very worn actually, just the stickers. If I come across a sticker sheet for it I will buy it but that's unlikely Smile
Cool Beyblade (Click to View)
It's my awesome Rock Giraffe! The Poision Giraffe CW made it look awesome!

P.S. I can't make it smaller, sorry if it's so big.Also, I couldn't remove the other parts of the URL.
Damn what a nice collection you got going there, Fury! Smile And don't worry, When I post my Beyblade Collection Update, It will be a lot less blade's then your's. Lol. Wink

Ah, That combo you did Look's pretty nice, Eternal, Well at least that's my opinion of it! Grin
(May. 26, 2012  1:32 AM)Evolution Wrote: Ah, That combo you did Look's pretty nice, Eternal, Well at least that's my opinion of it! Grin

Thanks, Evoloution! I also think it looks cool, especially when it spins. It's my 2nd coolest looking bey, because my first is my epic Metal Face Screw Pisces 90MF.
(May. 25, 2012  7:04 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: yeah..it works...if the stickers is cut nicely..i tell you..its going to be perfect...

my tip...use extremely sharp knife...
and dont use glue..
i always print it on A4 paper with high quality print...the paste it on double sided tape..and put a transparent tape on its surface to protect it...
but the main tip is..sharp blade and dont rush..take your time..

or if you scared for it not following the accurate shape..i always peel off the original stickers and use it as template for the correct size..it works well..

Thanks for the tips, yeah, I'll try a sharp knife. I didn't rush... it was... very difficult XD
Yeah, I also compared the stickers with the old ones, but at least... they are a bit too large Pinching_eyes_2
I'll print them again and use your tips Smile
But I think I'll use glue again, 'cause I think double sided tape looks ugly, I tried it... Tongue_out_wink

Yeah... some new pictures Grin

First the organized Beyblade corner in my room Stupid

A water bottle as a box for Dragoon/Draciel/Driger/Dranzer:

And last but not least my shelf with my collectable Beys and other stuff:

Greez, DrigerGatling Smile

Me is very gusta those collectibles, especially Wolborg and Dranzer. <3
I wasnt really THAT fond of the 1st version of uriel ms, so i made an upgrade!
Uriel MS 2! All the stickers were made by me, except the bit sticker which is resized. The Dragoon ms AR was spray painted that color from its original white color.
[Image: urielms20.jpg]
Eh, the repaint doesn't look really nice to me. Uncertain

Imperial So pwetty :3
Time for more photos! This time some stock beys (uncustomized):

Duo Uranus 230WD

Wing Pegasis 90WF

L-Drago Guardian S130MB

L-Drago Destroy Gold Armored ver.
Mercury Anubis 85XF Legend ver.

Man, zionson, your photo's never cease to amaze me! All of them look lovely (Except for the Gold Armour L Drago Destroy which I never relly liked). Smile
Hello there people,

does anybody know how to contact "G" (his avatar is a "Beelzemon")? I'm trying to do that for a few weeks now and I don't reach him anyway.
Can anybody help me please?
(May. 28, 2012  5:33 PM)Kai Hiwatari ms Wrote: Hello there people,

does anybody know how to contact "G" (his avatar is a "Beelzemon")? I'm trying to do that for a few weeks now and I don't reach him anyway.
That question does not belong here

Furthermore, G's last visit was in December of 2011, and if he didn't respond to your emails, he probably isn't interested in speaking to you.
(May. 28, 2012  12:19 PM)Fantomu Wrote: Man, zionson, your photo's never cease to amaze me! All of them look lovely (Except for the Gold Armour L Drago Destroy which I never relly liked). Smile

Thank you. Although I personally like the L Drago Destroy, in all versions. Grin
(May. 28, 2012  5:39 PM)Hazel Wrote:

Furthermore, G's last visit was in December of 2011, and if he didn't respond to your emails, he probably isn't interested in speaking to you.

Or he could be dead or something severe like that. Let's hope he's alright and probably just lost access to his e-mail address or something.
It's strange that he doesn't answer at all but I hope he'll answer anywhen.
ACfalcon14: I like your repainted Dragoon MS Joyful_2
I think the AR of Dragoon fits to a MS-version of Uriel 2. I don't know, but I think the blue stickers should be a shade lighter, the yellow color fits perfect Tongue_out_wink

zionson: Wow Grin
Your edited photos are very nice, the Wing Pegasis is the best i.m.o. Smile
But Fantomu is right, the L-Drago looks weird, it's not your fault, they Bey is... don't know Pinching_eyes

Greez Smile

(May. 29, 2012  1:18 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: ACfalcon14: I like your repainted Dragoon MS Joyful_2
I think the AR of Dragoon fits to a MS-version of Uriel 2. I don't know, but I think the blue stickers should be a shade lighter, the yellow color fits perfect Tongue_out_wink
Yea i think so too. imma redo the blue stickers, and thanks!
Wink

Yes, much better AR choice, glad to see you took some of my advice. Looks much more Ariel-y to me now (Uriel is a spelling error on the stickers that somehow people started using as the name).

The Discussion about G: I'm sure he's fine, I spoke to him in December and he seemed to be cheery (it was only a short discussion about Driger V2, back when I first took interest in the wiki and had some resistance from Kei which I won't go into). G just doesn't play beyblade any more, from what I gathered. I don't know why you'd want to contact him though.

Anyway, I decided to take some pictures of my favourite HMS Combo. I'm a bit shaky this morning, and the lighting wasn't great, so I didn't get many decent shots, but here are the three I thought were worth posting:
Anyways, back to the topic.

(May. 28, 2012  12:03 PM)zionson Wrote: Time for more photos! This time some stock beys (uncustomized):

Duo Uranus 230WD
Mercury Anubis 85XF Legend ver.

Great pictures! But... I really only liked Uranus and Anubis, because their colors matched the BG. Amazing, nonetheless.
(May. 31, 2012  6:42 AM)Tris Wrote: Anyways, back to the topic.

Yo, I'm pretty sure my post was on topic given I posted pictures and responded to another user's photograph too.
(May. 31, 2012  6:30 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yes, much better AR choice, glad to see you took some of my advice. Looks much more Ariel-y to me now (Uriel is a spelling error on the stickers that somehow people started using as the name).

The Discussion about G: I'm sure he's fine, I spoke to him in December and he seemed to be cheery (it was only a short discussion about Driger V2, back when I first took interest in the wiki and had some resistance from Kei which I won't go into). G just doesn't play beyblade any more, from what I gathered. I don't know why you'd want to contact him though.

Anyway, I decided to take some pictures of my favourite HMS Combo. I'm a bit shaky this morning, and the lighting wasn't great, so I didn't get many decent shots, but here are the three I thought were worth posting:

Probably get some of his beys. His collection is amazing. I tried the same once with no response.
@th!nk: Invest on some metal polisher please. If you clean it, it will shine.