Phoenix vs spriggan

I feel it s time we compare these special release (as they come with special launchers).pleas give your views,I will give mine.

Disc are kind of same,at least till further testing,
Friction is better then zeta in every way
The layers are something I can’t comment about as they both are top tier and I don’t have even one of them.?
According to what I have seen (I don't have rP yet)
Sr ban defines why it is banned. rP just has bad stamina and is bursted by wV .
While Sr has crazy teeth.

Both Are Just get, of not banned
As of stock combos ,in leftburst’s video rP won all the matches ,I was skipping the video but the three finishes I saw wee 2 spin finishes and one burst.rP can burst spriggan requiem ,also spriggan requiem is banned so as of now I feel rP is superior .(mainly cause spriggan requiem is banned ).
Just because one part can beat another part that's good enough to be banned doesn't mean that the winning part is superior enough to be OP though, especially as far as stock combos are concerned. You have to consider why it won, if any of the other parts could have made a significant impact too, and what that means when you have to face or counter it.

In this case, the why behind Revive Phoenix's dominance over Spriggan Requiem is the most interesting part. You see, Leftburst announced at the start that Spriggan Requiem was launched in right spin for every match. Turns out, that matters a lot with Spriggan Requiem in particular. A large part of what made Spriggan Requiem meta-dominating was it's left-spin mode, where it could equalize spin with anything spinning right (i.e. 95% of all layers) and win by simply staying upright longer even if the opponent outweighed it significantly. The biggest boon to this was Bearing since it had the best LAD of any driver, so we have to attribute some of Spriggan Requiem's success to Bearing too, although bearing is spared for now as Bearing itself isn't a substantial problem without Spriggan Requiem.

In right spin Spriggan Requiem is still decent and can actually equalize with left-spin beys, but it's not the same kind of powerhouse and is prone to getting burst by significantly offensive or heavy right-spin beys since it can't dull the blows like it does spinning left. What's a heavy right spin bey? Revive Phoenix. Spriggan Requiem burst so much in Leftburst's videos simply because it's outweighed by so much. What about the survivor finishes though?

Turns out the survivor finishes probably care about the drivers here than the layers. Friction, being made of POM, has significantly lower friction that regular plastic like the stuff Zeta is made of. Add that to the fact that none of Zeta's modes are all that good for Stamina (with Fusion being decent but not great), and you have a stark advantage there. On the other hand (and I can't verify this as my own rP hasn't come in yet), I've heard that Revive Phoenix has fairly low Stamina to its name, but overall it wins what survivor finishes it can simply because Friction is better than Zeta and its heavier weight allows it to deal more damage to revive Phoenix's spin than its own.

In the end, if you brought Spriggan Requiem spinning left with Bearing against Revive Phoenix, Spriggan Requiem would crush Revive Phoenix no sweat. This matchup is simply unfair with Spriggan Requiem in a noncompetitive combo spinning right against a bey that's proven itself to be incredibly good in stock.
First,this was a stock combo comparison,also we also need to test rP on bearing,thane we can say the spriggan requiem one bearing is better or rP on bearing.
hats off to Magik for a very thoughtful post (as usual)

truth lasers
I don't think Revive Phoenix on Bearing will be good. Revive Phoenix has great Defense and low Stamina, Bearing has high Stamina and no Defense. They don't work with each other at all, especially since Bearing has an increased burst risk against same-spin foes.