[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules.

Hey can anyone please provide me a specific date & where, because im from Australia!
i'll will be at philippines during 24th jan to feb 26,
by the way, my blades are by Takara Tomy & Hasbro, but what is Bankee beyblades ?
also i will recieve my Beyblade Passport soon, thank you!
Okay, i could help giving the prices, i know ninong would give it by i'l help in the trophies or medal,also pls let me know the exact date immidately so that i can make a trophy as early as possible,
To Kai-V, Most tournaments in the philippines don't even have a fee,that is why we are working to get better prices like trophies and rare beyblades so that we can the entrance fees higher...

And also, i think we need more sponsors to help us spread the tournament to everyone, a weekend might not do because there are tournaments in other malls that don't have fee and of course are original, we should plan a really great date for it...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Thx to XBLADEX for my userbar
i'll try to find some sponsors if thats ok
now were in business!!!

let's start planning as we should be...

Rance02
do we really need to have trophies or medals?

@everyone so guys how much will this entrance fee be?
i think Kai-V's idea of 220 isn't so bad...

can Bestoys and Jebb's at Greenhills advertise our tournament?
Great, The owner of BestToys and Jebbs is my dad's friend, i think we can help us advertise the tournament...
I think the fee of 200 will do fine, we might not have change for payments, so make it exact
And yeah, my mom allowed me to make the medals OR the trophies, what you want better?, i'm still canvasing for the price.So where will it be now and will ninong really give out the beys?, we should tell him to start buying the beys now,And again, why not in a garage or a member's house, but that will be like unooficial so maybe Q.C Mall might do, and also my mom told me if we can have it in EastWood, at the New Mall cause the surrounding looks like a park and also the fountain, we should also help each other in brining the stadiums WSS for the first-2nd round and attack stadium for the other remaining Rounds, We should also think about the security and the rules, our own RULES, and of course security to avoid getting lost, beyblade damage,loss..
So can WBO be our official sponsor? what you think? We should also make a banner for our logo saying BeyBlade Philippines Official Tourney and the rules in it...
We should already start doing buisness guys.
Plan the venue location,date as soon as possible
really? in eastwood? we can do this tourney in public?
Part of the entry fee has to go back to the World Beyblade Organization ... That is what I am trying to tell you. If everyone had an entry fee that was just low enough to cover only the costs of the prizes, then there would not be a site anymore and we could never give away special prizes. By the way, in the past we used to not even reimburse costs of events ...
Kai-v is right.we have to raise the fee or there will be no Prizes in the future
hey guys what if the entry fee is about 300 pesos? or it can be from ages 8 - 14yrs fee is about 200 pesos & then ages 15 + can be 400 pesos? or maybe 250 pesos 8 - 14yrs & then 500 pesos ages 15+
so it can all be enough for prizes & go to WBO ? but make sure its gonna be a fixed price though !
im just suggesting ok?
lol. kai-v. trust me, filipinos are always making compromises when it comes to pricing. it's how we are... haha, anyways, to get back on topic, yeah the Philippines' economy is just that bad... that's y all my relatives that lived there moved to the US... i think i only have a cousin down there with his parents. And i think 220 pesos is sorta high.... Beyblade is a cheap hobby in the US and other parts of the world but as for the poor parts of the world like Philippines and Africa, Beyblade is so expensive since with 220 pesos, you could only buy fast food with it.... and have nothing left over. haha, and from what i hear from my mom, my lola (grandmother) keeps begging my mom for money because "she lives in the US and has a lot of money." its hard enough for my mom to support 3 kids... anyways, to get back on topic... i think the price should be lowered a TAD bit. like i think 190 pesos for a minimum sounds good and for the people who CAN pay 220 pesos should do so... but you know.... this is just a suggestion... i wanna do the best i can for my fellow Filipino brothers and sisters in the Philippines! anyways, i hope my suggestion contributes to something and helps....
sorry if ever i'm off the topic but hello were not as poor as africa okay? it's just that there are people who are tight on money unlike in the US people have this culture of using credit cards that's why they get to buy the stuff they need just because they have doesn't mean they are rich sheesh... and some members here are just kids from grade school... i don't have issues with my financial standing because honestly i'm well off than some others...
but i always keep in mind that i have to be humble and understanding to other people's needs...

then if your gonna ask me why don't i do everything?
i have a principle of building an independent nation with out asking help or depending on someone...
meaning they have to pay if they're going to join... like hello as if we could just throw away money just like that and let you having the prizes while we spend money as if we have all the money in the world...
@sam_m0jacko Hey i think you should put an age limit to the tourney cause if little kids joins us,they might get hurt or distrup(or even ruin)the tourney.i think 7 years old and above wil be better. Now about the pricings.....i think you should vary the entry fee from the number of players. If there will be 10 or more, the fee is 100. If there will be 5 players,200 is good. now for the beys.....i think you should rethink the pricing.there could be a possibility that kids will buy beys if they dont have one...and if they see the high prices,they will not buy them.i think 399 is good
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:26 PM)sam_m0jacko Wrote: really? in eastwood? we can do this tourney in public?

You can. A mall is open to public, so you CAN
for kids they must be guided and protected by their parents to avoid disruption and injuries
Other things I suggest for the tourney.

-Line Up by height
-Use attack Stadium (duh)

And sam_m0jacko, why not allow Bankee beys? (I agree that they are evil, but it's unfair that Bankee beys are not allowed)

I actually could easily afford 220 Pesos. But maybe 200 Pesos is enough.

We'll use the WBO Rules.

I'll make a topic about this in the WBO Events. Anyone agrees with this?
yeah, you have a good point. Maybe the philippines is not as poor as africa but tight on money is not good either. The living condition might be better in the philippines compared to africa but either way, money is a major issue in both countries. and that's another good point. we should have an age price limit. if anyone's willing to contribute a fair ranging system, please do. obviously, younger children, the lowest it SHOULD go is 190 or 180 pesos... but no lower than that (because of what kai-v said has a good point... we don't want the website shutting down).
I recently got this PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
were not pushing through with wbo... things are too complicated here...

we are already planning the venue... refer to this thread of filipino bladers...
pwede ka dito mag-tagalog

my user name here is hentist

please forward this pm to other bladers on our thread just copy and paste this note .thank you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will no longer be a WBO Event.

Just go to BBPH to join.

http://beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk/t499-...wn-tourney
(Jan. 13, 2011  9:59 AM)xDarkx666x Wrote: for kids they must be guided and protected by their parents to avoid disruption and injuries

good point. but i mean that a kid COULD get injured if they JOIN the tourney.and this might be the start of complaints. kids LOWER than 7 years old (6-1) should be watchers
and must not join or else complaints will appear and could shutdown this site
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:43 PM)pegawings98 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  9:59 AM)xDarkx666x Wrote: for kids they must be guided and protected by their parents to avoid disruption and injuries

good point. but i mean that a kid COULD get injured if they JOIN the tourney.and this might be the start of complaints. kids LOWER than 7 years old (6-1) should be watchers

they might be injured when the beyblade gets murked on them
@sam_m0jacko ok maybe you should place the time,date and place of the venue(i suggest in summer,about 3:30pm,AND some where you want)now about one thing everyone is talking about......The entrance fee,i told you last time that you should VARY it by all the players joining.your problem is that where will be the veneu.i suggest some where near manila(like MOA)and A place which is crowded with people (eastwood is best at this) now for the days,you should probobly mark the day where no other veneu (e.x.concerts)so their will be no
distruptions.

for the stadiums maybe we should follow the rules.other problems just pm me.tnx
(Jan. 14, 2011  4:59 AM)xDarkx666x Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2011  2:43 PM)pegawings98 Wrote:

they might be injured when the beyblade gets murked on them
Yup your right,who agrees that the AGE limit must be included in the rules??
I have heard that this month of January every weekend there is a beyblade tournament in SM Megamall well that is what I saw in this website.
We had kids of all ages, even a five-year-old boy, who have never been injured in our tournaments. That boy was even one of the best Bladers in the Washington D.C. event.

If you really seriously consider putting an age limit, you are just ridiculous. Play with the stadium fences if you really want, but you are too worried about something that has no precedent all over the world in years ...
@ kai-v:
ok,ok, maybe its a little unfair for kids not to join,so i guess your right.dont put an age limit for the little kids so they can play .
ok who attended a while ago pm me with all the details