[Philippines] New topic to discuss events in English, with clear rules.

next weekend i'll be in the Saturday tourney at Trinoma
Awww. I hate it. I think i can't go. Its too far.
but it won't be far if you used the MRT
Hey guys, Am going to the MOA tourney tommorow!
I will be bringing a EZ toolbox/organizer (with a strip of paper written on top: PegasisMaster10) and a green stadium!

See ya guys tommorow!!

I'll update again if there's more info!
@ 究極のブレーダー
you do realize that I NEVER went to a tournament before...thats why Im asking.
(Jan. 28, 2011  11:10 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: how about in a not-a-bankee sponsored tourney?
(Feb. 02, 2011  9:47 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: what is the date and time of the tourney in MOA?

You do realize that these two questions above could have been solved with common sense, do you?

Is there a Toy Town alternative? Because both MOA and TriNoma is too far for me...I'll call the bankee hotline....
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:29 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Hey guys, Am going to the MOA tourney tommorow!
I will be bringing a EZ toolbox/organizer (with a strip of paper written on top: PegasisMaster10) and a green stadium!

See ya guys tommorow!!

Allright an update!

Am not gonna bring the EZ box, instead i will be wearing a Chelsea bag. And I will bring the green stadium...
(Feb. 05, 2011  1:17 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:29 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Hey guys, Am going to the MOA tourney tommorow!

See ya guys tommorow!!

Allright an update!

Am not gonna bring the EZ box, instead i will be wearing a Chelsea bag. And I will bring the green stadium...
I just had to go to the "Fine" City..................... T,T
(Feb. 05, 2011  1:35 PM)Malevolence Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  1:17 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote:

See ya guys tommorow!!

Allright an update!

I just had to go to the "Fine" City..................... T,T

Sorry, but I see your post as off-topic...

What's the Toy Town Hotline? I want to know if they have a tourney.
l
l
l
l
about the tournament (also i'm not there right now) i don't think you need an age limit but doesn't it already say on the box "ages 8+"?
be back in december hopefully you've made another tournament then...if you have can i just bring 5cad? also aren't usd and cad pretty much the same thing?
lastly Kai-V ninong means godfather if you didn't already know
Edit: if somebody could make a tourney in SM in manila that would be appreciated
are any u guys go to best toys at vmall at greenhills
BOO YEAH MAN!I also go to best toys in V-Mall!!!!!!! There are lots of beys there and much more than in the normal Toy Kingdom/Toys R Us stores. I even got many rare bey like Rock Aries ED145B, Thermal Lactera WA130HF and my younger bro got Rock Giraffe R145WB and Galaxy Pegasis W105RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BEST TOYS!!!!!!!!!!! Also.................... ROCK THE WORLD FILIPINO BLADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the WBO or WBBA could make a tournament in shangrila plaza, it would be heaven for me and my bro.
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:32 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: @ 究極のブレーダー

True........... I feel the same as you..........
(Feb. 17, 2011  10:58 AM)ariesblader25 Wrote: BOO YEAH MAN!I also go to best toys in V-Mall!!!!!!! There are lots of beys there and much more than in the normal Toy Kingdom/Toys R Us stores. I even got many rare bey like Rock Aries ED145B, Thermal Lactera WA130HF and my younger bro got Rock Giraffe R145WB and Galaxy Pegasis W105RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BEST TOYS!!!!!!!!!!! Also.................... ROCK THE WORLD FILIPINO BLADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the WBO or WBBA could make a tournament in shangrila plaza, it would be heaven for me and my bro.
(Feb. 05, 2011  6:32 AM)cyberpegasis98 Wrote: @ 究極のブレーダー

True........... I feel the same as you..........

USE BEYBLADE PHILLIPINES FOR THESE SORT OF POSTS! I am one of the admins there Wink

There is a side tourney at the same time and place as the Grand Tourney. IT IS NOT SPONSORED BY BANKEE.
Wait wait.. Does the Trinoma and MOA's tourneys on ToysRus and ToyKingdom? there's age limits right?
Wait. you guys are kids? Woow!..

Anyways where are WBO/WBBA making tournaments in the philippines?
I speak fluent tagalog and i can be a translater just pm me thanks
Quote:I speak fluent tagalog and i can be a translater just pm me thanks
We don't need TRANSLATERS (not Translators) here.. Everyone can speak english and tagalog on our Topic.
You can be a Translator for English if Filipino people can't speak english that good.

Remember filipino's can speak english.
And as what Kai-V said Speak ENGLISH.
(Feb. 27, 2011  12:32 PM)Zeignn Wrote: Anyways where are WBO/WBBA making tournaments in the philippines?

There are none in the works...
When:May 29 (Sunday)
Sponsor: Bankee
Venue:The Block Atrium,SM North Edsa
What: Grand Tournament
Time: 2:00
Rules: Same
(Mar. 06, 2011  6:17 AM)BLAZEUP3904 Wrote: When:May 29 (Sunday)

Why do we need that Bankee tourney again? It's terrible anyways. Remember the Side Tournament?
Haha thats right
So guys and gals (if there is one), whats the final venue and time and fee im 10
Yeah i know they suck im just informing you people because you said were gonna do a tournament of our own so there
(Mar. 06, 2011  6:17 AM)BLAZEUP3904 Wrote: When:May 29 (Sunday)

Wait...so the Grand Tournament will be help on May 29? That would be the last one here in the Philippines?
Why the hell is this he final tournament?