[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.)

where can i buy Earth Virgo GB145BS and Dark Cancer Ch120SF?

this whole month I already search to Festival Mall(Alabang), Sm Bacoor, Robinson Imus, Robinson PalaPala

but they were out of stock and will not order arth Virgo GB145BS and Dark Cancer Ch120SF anymore T_T

Is there a toy shop that sells Earth Virgo GB145BS and Dark Cancer CH120SF?

please help me guys. Thankyou =)
these 2 are hard to find these days
(Nov. 27, 2010  7:35 PM)webby Wrote: these 2 are hard to find these days

oh my oh my T_T

thankyou very much for that info webby.

I can't complete my MF LL Drago CH120Rf and MF Earth Bull GB145WB T_T

too bad Unhappy
Haven't been playing Beyblade in tourney's in awhile,didn't know they were selling exclusive stuff there.
Hope they have some left in SM Makati.
guys in SM mall of asia im gonna buy a stadium is there the attack stadium because i really want to buy one is there any in mall of asia?
Damn it,lost.
That Orbiter really sucks,he put me in a three person match in the first round. Uncertain
(Nov. 28, 2010  6:41 AM)adrianloyola22 Wrote: guys in SM mall of asia im gonna buy a stadium is there the attack stadium because i really want to buy one is there any in mall of asia?

There isn't an Attack Stadium that's sold individually in MOA. You have to get it through BB32.
Lost to a Aquila with a MS instead in the 1st round again. Aaaaaargh!

My MF Lightning L-Drago 90WF flew out of the stadium by itself. I HATE THIS!
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:47 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:38 AM)DarkPaolaWolf Wrote: Where can i buy a gravity perseus or meteo L drago in the Philippines?
My beyblades are:
Flame Libra
Earth Aquila
Dark Wolf
Poison Serpent and
Dark Bull
Who wants to battle with me?? Meet me in Toy Kingdom Sm megamall at the Beyblade part there Grin [/font]

Sadly, Meteo L-Drago and Gravity Perseus is not yet sold in the Philippines...

Go to V-mall greenhills, find the store called "Best Toys" you might find Persues there...

by the way,
nice collection!
I only have 2 beys Unhappy
Earth Aquila 145WD (145 track is close to get destroyed)
Storm Pegasis 105RF (RF turns into a attack mode then balance mode which makes it sucks)
(Nov. 20, 2010  2:10 PM){X}Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2010  4:38 AM)DarkPaolaWolf Wrote: Where can i buy a gravity perseus or meteo L drago in the Philippines?
My beyblades are:
Flame Libra
Earth Aquila
Dark Wolf
Poison Serpent and
Dark Bull
Who wants to battle with me?? Meet me in Toy Kingdom Sm megamall at the Beyblade part there Grin [/font]

nice beyblades
Mine are:
Storm Pegasis (Main Beyblade)
Lightning L Drago
Rock Leone
Burn Phoenix
sure let's meet in the grand tournament in sm mall of asia.^^

Grand tournament might be at SM Megamall...
If you want more updates on tournamets and other beyblade-related topics and questions and like...

go to: http://beybladeph.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm register and meet new bladers in the forums! (i know its from a UK forum creator site but its really for filipinos like us)

I got new beys:
They're:
L-Drago
Rock Escolpio
Storm Pegasis
Earth Aquila's Face got Broken then i created a new customized bey
Metal Wheel of Storm Pegasis
Clear Wheel of Earth Aquila
Track,face and Bottom of Storm Pegasis Grin
My most powerful is Flame Libra ( I think he's unbeatable Grin because i was never beaten up using my favorite Libra)
L-drago is not that powerful I don't know why.
I already have 2 Launcher grips
I'll tell my aunt to buy me Dark Gasher, Cyber Pegasis, Storm Aquario, Rock Giraffe or Poison Giraffe.
Those beys that i mentioned, can't be found here in the Philippines. Maybe in America there is.
I can only battle at Toy Kingdom Sm Megamall because I always go there.
Does the BeyBlade Competition in Toykingdom Megamall is for age 13 and below only?

also in trinoma and sm north?
(Nov. 29, 2010  4:25 AM)Benedict Wrote: Does the BeyBlade Competition in Toykingdom Megamall is for age 13 and below only?

All current tourneys in the Philippines are exclusive for 13 years old and below kids.

(Nov. 28, 2010  4:11 PM)? Wrote: My MF Lightning L-Drago 90WF flew out of the stadium by itself. I HATE THIS!

Why did you even use an attack type in those kinds of stadium?
(Nov. 29, 2010  7:27 AM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2010  4:25 AM)Benedict Wrote: Does the BeyBlade Competition in Toykingdom Megamall is for age 13 and below only?

All current tourneys in the Philippines are exclusive for 13 years old and below kids.

OMG! All I can do for now is to watch BB competition Unhappy

I hope there will be tournaments for 13 and above Unhappy

Thankyou so much -Nv.ReNgAN -
Are there tournaments in every Sm like Sm Sucat?
When and Where is the grand tournament and after the grand T will there still be any tournaments?

PLS ANSWER!!!
there is a tournament in sm north december 5
(Nov. 29, 2010  10:35 AM)aruchi Wrote: there is a tournament in sm north december 5

Does it have an age limit?

is it below 13?
or
above 13 years old?
ALL tournaments are 13 below. Heh, still got 4 years to go 'till I'm not allowed to Beyblade.
(Nov. 29, 2010  11:05 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: ALL tournaments are 13 below. Heh, still got 4 years to go 'till I'm not allowed to Beyblade.

OH MY! OH MY!

I ENVY ALL OF YOU Unhappy

I'll just watch there on December 5 Smile see you all there! =)
Damn organizers,keeps putting me in a 3 way battle all the time,arggh.
My Burn Bull90WD outspun Rock Aries but got outspun by WBBA event exclusive EarthAquila145WD.
I guess Higher tracks perform better in 3 way fights and maybe even generally in the big white stadium.
More tests are needed.
(Nov. 29, 2010  11:32 AM)aiken8889 Wrote: Damn organizers,keeps putting me in a 3 way battle all the time,arggh.
My Burn Bull90WD outspun Rock Aries but got outspun by WBBA event exclusive EarthAquila145WD.
I guess Higher tracks perform better in 3 way fights and maybe even generally in the big white stadium.
More tests are needed.

Maybe earth wheel is much better than burn wheel in stamina customization

like Earth Bull 100WD.

see this post by 桃太郎 http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Shark-Sa...sces-100WD

sorry this is off-topic post
anyone near Lipa City, Batangas?
PM me so we can battle!

back to the topic:
I got the WBBA bottoms and tracks set in attack and balance, and the event special Earth Aquila 105HF/S...
and a fake Galaxy Pegasis...
(Nov. 29, 2010  12:12 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: anyone near Lipa City, Batangas?
PM me so we can battle!

back to the topic:
I got the WBBA bottoms and tracks set in attack and balance, and the event special Earth Aquila 105HF/S...

Where did you buy your bottoms and tracks set?

anyone near Imus, Dasmarinas City, PalaPala, Silang, and Tagaytay?
I also want to battle =)
who is up for a challenge battle me in sm fairview/north edsa pm me if your intreastead
______________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm a strong blader (not that strong but i have a little bit strong bey)
Anyone live near Manila? I'm looking for bladers to battle so I can get some more beypoints.
(Nov. 29, 2010  12:30 PM)Benedict Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2010  12:12 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: anyone near Lipa City, Batangas?
PM me so we can battle!

back to the topic:

Where did you buy your bottoms and tracks set?

anyone near Imus, Dasmarinas City, PalaPala, Silang, and Tagaytay?
I also want to battle =)

I got from the TK Makati tournament...
I can speak english and im a pinoy blader