"Shark Sashimi" 100WD - Pisces 100WD

Hi everyone. I'm not one to start new threads, but I feel something should be raised here.

I acknowledge Cpt. Squirrel's testing on the Metal System Pisces Wheel a couple of months ago, and I've been curious as to how this Wheel can be used. Although his tests showed that Pisces DF145B was inferior to Earth Bull DF145B; I believe it was a 9:1 win ratio for Earth Bull DF145B.

However, after an hour or so of testing, and with the idea of 100WD in mind, I was able to put, what I think, Metal System Pisces to good use.

Equipment:
- Pisces 100WD
- MF Earth Bull C145WB
- Burn Bull 145SD
- Earth Bull 145SD
- Takara-Tomy Launcher Grip + Grip Rubber with Bey Launcher and Bey Launcher Suspension

Stadium
- MFB Attack Type Stadium

Legend:
P = Pisces 100WD
MFEB = MF Earth Bull C145WB
BB = Burn Bull 145SD
EB = Earth Bull 145SD

Pisces 100WD vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB

Pisces 100WD was shot first in all rounds of testing here; MF Earth Bull C145WB was shot at 80% power.

Pisces 100WD vs. Burn Bull 145SD

The two Beyblades were shot alternatively throughout all rounds of testing at full power. Burn Bull 145SD was shot first in the initial round.

Pisces 100WD vs. Earth Bull 145SD

The two Beyblades were shot alternatively throughout all rounds of testing at full power. Earth Bull 145SD was shot first in the initial round.

Pisces 100WD vs. Earth Bull 100WD

The two Beyblades were shot alternatively throughout all rounds of testing at full power. Earth Bull 100WD was shot first in the initial round.

Pisces 100WD vs. Burn Bull 100WD

The two Beyblades were shot alternatively throughout all rounds of testing at full power. Earth Bull 100WD was shot first in the initial round.

Conclusion

Pisces has been an overlooked part for a while, just a like a few Metal System parts have been for a while; Metal System Pegasis is a great example of what was overlooked. Now it's used in a top-tier custom in MF Pegasis 145RF.

Paired with the correct Track and Bottom, Pisces can be a deadly Stamina combo. My test results were quite decent, if I may say so; however, others must test this Beyblade as well, in order to see its potential. 80% and 75% win rates against top-tier Stamina combos is quite decent already.

However, the one gaping flaw to Pisces 100WD is when Earth _____100WD is used against it. Pisces has no chance of survival against another low Stamina Bey. So, one can say that this Bey can already trash our top-tier Defense and 145 Height Stamina Beys.

This end-product can be deemed as a "destabilizing Stamina" Bey.

Acknowledgments to:

Cpt. Squirrel's previous testing of Pisces (Virgo and Aries as well) - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pisces-D...#pid321361

Kei's MF LDrago 90WF Destabilizer - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Dest...Drago+90WF

The LVJ's awesome title: Moomoo Huricane: Bull T125RF - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Moomoo-H...hlight=Moo

^See, I'm citing my sources, like a good scholar. =)
I offically <3 your title great testing Momo.
Great test Momo, though can you test it against Earth Bull 100WD/SD?

If it beats Earth Bull 100 then you've found yourself a great combo.
I shall do so on the morrow, and post the results in the OP. =)
Wow, awesome results.
I knew Pisces would come in handy some day.
I have a Pisces but I like to keep it in mint condition.
If I have a change of heart I might consider testing it some time later.

Thanks for doing the testing ! ^^
Pisces 100WD vs. Earth Bull 100WD results have been posted. Let's just say, Pisces was a bit under the weather when it was tested..... Look at the results for yourself; they made me facepalm without end.

I'll do Pisces 100WD against Burn Bull 100WD later today.

Edit: Burn Bull 100WD results are up. I'm so pleased. =)
Ahh, it's a shame about the Earth results, though what's really surprising is that Pisces performed exceptionally well against another top-tier stamina wheel Burn. Do you know what mold of Burn you were using?

Good work Momo for coming across this diamond in the rough Wink
2 things that need to be noted:

1. Most round wheels on 100WD would be better than 145SD.
2. What mold is your Burn? Mine is the 2nd mold and has not won once against my Earth - both were on B and it was out of like 20.
Burn was Mold 1. It seems that the dorsal fins on the top of the Wheel can really put Burn off balance, as I've mentioned above. Doesn't really affect Earth though...
wow awesome results. Can you test with top tier attack types? who knows, it might withstand them...
I purposely didn't test Pisces out against an Attack Type, knowing that it will have a zero percent against MF L LDrago CH120RF or MF Pegasis 145RF. Corey told me about it's uses as a Defense Wheel, so I may post results in this thread.
Did you switch bottoms halfway through the tests?
Switch Bottoms to which other Bottom?
(Oct. 25, 2010  7:13 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Switch Bottoms to which other Bottom?

For battles of two Beys using the same bottom, it is probably a good idea to switch around the Bottoms used halfway during the tests (eg. Switch Bottoms at round 11 of 20 rounds) to make sure that one Bottom isn't in a worse condition than the other one.
As I said, Earth_______ with a low track is very effective against stamina bey.
(Oct. 25, 2010  11:20 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: For battles of two Beys using the same bottom, it is probably a good idea to switch around the Bottoms used halfway during the tests (eg. Switch Bottoms at round 11 of 20 rounds) to make sure that one Bottom isn't in a worse condition than the other one.

Unfortunately I didn't. But I used fresh WD's every time Pisces and fresh SD's and WD's for its respective opposing Beys (I have a lot).

@ clarkero, I know that Earth _____100WD is a very effective combo, which is why Fyuuor asked me to test Pisces against it, even though Pisces didn't win.
I think lower tracks surpass higher tracks because the wind underneath the high tracks decreases speed while a lower track wind has no effect
Wind or air pushing is negligible as an effect in my opinion. But generally, lower Stamina Types tend to do better than ones that sit higher because there's usually less weight on lower Stamina Beys. 100 weighs less than 145, for example.
Is D a suitible subsitute to WD at all as i tryed useing pisces100D insted as i dont have WD yet and i was disapointed. I tested it againist VirgoDF145SD in the balance and stamina stadiums and it lost 100% of the matches in both stadiums so i was just wondering if you knew how much WD improves this combo comapired to D
Depends really. Maybe it's not very good against virgo although it would probably do better with WD. Why don't you try and see how it does against the combos tested in here and see if they get around the same results.
I dont have earth or burn as they are not relesed in the uk from what i know of but when i do get the parts i will be sure to test the diffrence between D and WD.
Pisces 100WD's only weakness is another Bey at 100WD (not counting Attack Types of course), primarily Earth 100WD, and in your case, Virgo 100D? I'll get home and run tests with my Virgo, and post results; I want to see how Pisces does against it.
Have you tried it against another Spin-Stealer?
(LLDrago / Meteo 90/100 WD)
(Oct. 27, 2010  11:33 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Pisces 100WD's only weakness is another Bey at 100WD (not counting Attack Types of course), primarily Earth 100WD, and in your case, Virgo 100D? I'll get home and run tests with my Virgo, and post results; I want to see how Pisces does against it.

Ok is WD a vital part for this combo or can D and SD be used for subsitutes
Btw thanks for finding some uses for my pisces wheel haha.
He means its not so good against other 100WDs apparently now 100D as well.