Phantom (Attack) Hades 90MF (Updated 6/11/12)

The first time I used this combo in a tournament setting was vs. Anti-Attack... my opponent had a Defense, Def/Stam, and one other defensive which I thought had CS, but it was RF. I didn't have a solid Stamina in my lineup, and two of them were Basalt customs (a warning of Anti-Attack, but enticing to take advantage of Basalt's awful solo time) so I went with this combo. Big mistake.

It was kind of painful... I would live, circling for a little while, but eventually get hit and KOed every time... ...kind of like watching a cake (pun intended) fall into a greasy puddle in slow-mo: sad, slow, but inevitable.
I hope you weren't hoping for a different result; both of the prominent variants of Basalt Anti-Attack (R145RF or TR145R2F), or even Anti-Attack in general, would slaughter this combo. Every strength of an Anti-Attack bey is used here, since this bey is the perfect example of the qualities an Anti-Attack bey performs most favorably against.
I know, haha.

I was just pointing out that this combo would die against one of the Basalt Anti-Attack combos easily, that's all.
I know that it's a bad idea to use this against anti-attack. I wasn't expecting an anti-attack, even though I should have, and that oversight wound up costing me a loss.

I do enjoy this combo a lot, though, as it's effective against non-aggressive opponents, which have been pretty common opponents for me. Not a lot of pure Attack/Anti-Attack nearby, there's more in the way of spin stealers and Stamina-based Balance.