Performance Tip - Claw

Claw is a Performance Tip released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw on September 19th, 2015.

=Description=
Claw features a low angled cone shaped tip akin to Survive, but differs by having both a slightly smaller diameter, and by having 4 claws attached to the tip, akin to either Free Wing Core from HMS, or the C145 spintrack from MFB. The claws provide its gimmick: When launched into the stadium, the claws lift up due to inertia, thus increasing its stamina. When launched, Claw features a stamina conserving spin, but the stamina is furthered bolstered due to the claws. However, despite this, Claw features a major weakness: The cone tip's smaller diameter compared to Survive means that it will lose balance earlier in battle. 

=Recommended Combos=
Claw can be put to good use in the Stationary Defense combo Wyvern/Neptune Armed/Heavy Claw, as the high defense and burst resistance from Wyvern/Neptune, the decent burst resistance of Armed/Heavy combined with the high stamina of Claw makes this a good combo overall.

=Overall=
Claw features high stamina but is hindered by its balance issues. However, its high stamina allows it to act as a good alternative if better alternatives such as Yielding & Revolve are unavailable. As such, Claw is a welcome addition to any bladers' collection.
Claw's tip is like wide defence, isn't it(only tip).
Why did u made this draft?i already made a draft for claw and that one is better this one has incorrect info
(Jan. 03, 2018  9:01 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Why did u made this draft?i already  made a draft for claw and that one is better this one has incorrect info

oh sorry about that I'll look next time
(Jan. 03, 2018  3:35 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2018  9:01 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Why did u made this draft?i already  made a draft for claw and that one is better this one has incorrect info

oh sorry about that I'll look next time
its ok just be careful becoz u cannot delete threads