Pegasis Pegasis R145RF

Poll: Does the Pegasis ChromeWheel show top-tier potential in attack?

YES!!
42.59%
Probably, yah! Looks pretty good.
20.37%
Hard to say... maybe, but we need more testing.
16.67%
Eh... sorta decent, but not quite up to the standard.
16.67%
Lord no! :\
3.70%
Total: 100% 54 vote(s)
Pegasis Pegasis R145RF

Hey guys! Smile

I am happy to say that I've finally replaced nearly all of my parts/equipment, and I've received a new stock of rubber tips. So, without further a due, the combo!

The concept:

The launch:

Parts Choice:

Testing Videos:

Testing:

Testing from other users:

Counters:

Well, overall, I'd say that this thing is a carping TANK! Much more impressive than attack types using a single Pegasis... The thing is crazy from what I've seen, even putting up numbers as high, or sometimes even higher than Wyvang against defense. This thing has top-tier written all over it IMO. Smile I think we've stumbled upon something awesome here...

Thanks for reading! Testing would be appreciated. Wink
At last a combo with Pegasis!!!. I like it, but i'm not sure if it will become tier.
Are you going to do anymore testing? I think it does need more.
Impressive results!
I never thought Pegasis had that much potential!
Also has Pegasis Balro been tested?
This gives me reason to get another Pegasis, requests?
Well, can you try Pegasis Balro S130/R145 R2F vs. Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F
Good one the blackdragon! Pegasis was always good to me, and this has given me an excuse to buy anther one.
Can TR145 be a sub? I don't have one. And can I request a test against WD BD145R2F with both in wide launch? I just want to know its win rates.
Can't wait for a Pegasis now!!! I just want to say, I think it has what it takes to be tier.
If anyone could just redo the tests, to make sure there real(I'm not calling you a liar TBD), but just to make sure.
The sooner we get more tests then we can try get it tier and start suggestion it in "Build me a Combo#2.
(Oct. 09, 2013  1:01 PM)cccyyy Wrote: Good one the blackdragon! Pegasis was always good to me, and this has given me an excuse to buy anther one.
Can TR145 be a sub? I don't have one. And can I request a test against WD BD145R2F with both in wide launch? I just want to know its win rates.

Yes, TR145 would work great. Wink

Oh, good lord no. Wyvang Dragooon BD145R2F/LRF would destroy this thing. There's a reason anti-attack is called anti-attack. Girago^2 BD145RF would also decimate this guy.

Synchrome anti-attackers are really the most effective pick against attack, IMHO. They just beat so much more stuff, and Girago^2 with an 80% win rate against Wyvang vs. Reviser's 15% for me closes the deal.

Anywho, tests with benchmarks would be appreciated. Smile Especially against conventional defense. Easiest to compare.

EDIT: Galaxy blade: That's what the video's for. Wink
why not use CH120? Also can you battle it against Girago^2?
Amazing the black dragon stop making so awesome threads man! Smile I am a huge fan of Pegasus and you made the perfect thread. 65% against Reviser? Just wow. This and Wyvang Dragooon are probably my fav attack combos!
(Oct. 09, 2013  1:29 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2013  1:01 PM)cccyyy Wrote: Good one the blackdragon! Pegasis was always good to me, and this has given me an excuse to buy anther one.

Yes, TR145 would work great. Wink

Oh, good lord no. Wyvang Dragooon BD145R2F/LRF would destroy this thing. There's a reason anti-attack is called anti-attack. Girago^2 BD145RF would also decimate this guy.

Synchrome anti-attackers are really the most effective pick against attack, IMHO. They just beat so much more stuff, and Girago^2 with an 80% win rate against Wyvang vs. Reviser's 15% for me closes the deal.

Anywho, tests with benchmarks would be appreciated. Smile Especially against conventional defense. Easiest to compare.

EDIT: Galaxy blade: That's what the video's for. Wink
Haha, sorry I meant if you did more tests, but I think they would be no need then lol.

EDIT: AZL I think R145, would work better then CH120.

Like TBD said, it's good against low Beyblades and also It wights more, witch would make it better when vs Beyblades such as Revizer Revizer.

You can try test CH120 on it, but I don't think it will do that well.
Well, the reason CH120 works so well on Balro is mostly because Balro's most prominent contact points are angular, meaning that it will work best hitting at an upper or lower angle than it will simply hitting sideways. Pegasis' contact points are more linear, so having a slightly taller track will work best against most opponents.

Of course, in a meta full of mid-to-short height opponents, CH120 might work. Wink
Wow I didn't expect it to beat flash Orion gb145r2f
(Oct. 09, 2013  6:11 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wow I didn't expect it to beat flash Orion gb145r2f
What do you expect, TBD is always coming up with such awesome threads. This is my number 1 combo now.
(Oct. 09, 2013  7:11 PM)galaxy blade Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2013  6:11 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wow I didn't expect it to beat flash Orion gb145r2f
What do you expect, TBD is always coming up with such awesome threads. This is my number 1 combo now.

Well, that's a bit over the top. You must remember that all combos in Beyblade are derivative, and as such, already exist. It just depends on who stumbles upon it first.

But yes, Flash is generally very easy to take down with an aggressive Synchrom setup. Smile

Could I request some testing against Duo BD145 defense? I seem to have trouble KOing it with Wyvang, and I can't get a benchmark above 10% :\
(Oct. 09, 2013  7:16 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:

Well, that's a bit over the top. You must remember that all combos in Beyblade are derivative, and as such, already exist. It just depends on who stumbles upon it first.

But yes, Flash is generally very easy to take down with an aggressive Synchrom setup. Smile

Could I request some testing against Duo BD145 defense? I seem to have trouble KOing it with Wyvang, and I can't get a benchmark above 10% :\

I just may be able to help out with that TBD(hope you don't mind if I say that). What tip should I use?
(Oct. 09, 2013  7:16 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:

u always find them first lol
I remember KainHighwind not being impressed with Pegasis Pegasis... It actually turns out I will be able to test this soon, so once I get those results I'll post them here.

Your Wyvangs must be horribly, horribly worn if your benchmark was that low, lol
Can you test this against Dragooon Dragooon R145/S130RF/R2F?
This request is just for fun.
I only said my number one combo because, I can only get 2 pegasis and no others like, wyvang, Flash. I already have R145 and RF so it would be cheaper and(Like I said) all i can get lol.

Why aren't anyone one testing lol.

EDIT: Jacolal, that would be great if you could do testing too.
can somebody test it against some genbull combos please
Can you try it against it against a spin stealer synchrome like reviser dragooon BGrin
(Oct. 09, 2013  8:52 PM)madness Wrote: Can you try it against it against a spin stealer synchrome like reviser dragooon BGrin

I've got results down against Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD. One of (if not the) best Synchrom spin-equalizers out there. It's in the stamina section in the OP. Smile

Ingulit: Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Confused This thing is a spinning weapon of mass destruction... I really, really like it a lot, and it did hit 70% on video.

LOL, My Wyvangs still work amazing from what I can see... I hit 85% against Reviser^2 BD145RDF a short while ago with them.

IDK why I couldn't KO Duo. :\ It was really hard. I decided against posting results for fear I was doing something wrong.

I did have multiple days in between testing each against Duo, so I might have been doing something wierd/using a defective part during the Wyvang testing.
Can you test against Duo Cancer 230 MB? I'm assuming it'd kill Duo, but I'd like to see the tests, anyhow.