Pegasis, Bull, Leone, and Sagittario Articles

(Oct. 05, 2008  9:20 PM)Kei Wrote: Hmm, maybe that would be better. I mean, there is like, what, 4-5 Pegasis recolours?
Nine.
(Oct. 05, 2008  10:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  9:20 PM)Kei Wrote: Hmm, maybe that would be better. I mean, there is like, what, 4-5 Pegasis recolours?
Nine.

well there you go
Well that seals the deal. No "Other Versions" sections on MFB articles unless it is something prominent such as the Prototype version of Pegasis or the purple Pegasis Wheel/Black WBBA Face that was given out to bladers in Japan through the WBBA.

Sound good?
People need to know that Boosters come with different parts though, in my opinion.
Wouldn't it be a better idea to create an entire article dedicated to MFB Boosters? It could be used to list the various boosters available, and the parts included with them.

This way, the main Beyblade articles would not be cluttered unnecessarily.
i hate mfb ugh
(Oct. 05, 2008  5:34 PM)Kei Wrote: Being precise rather than approximate is better! If you can get more precise values, please re-measure.

I may be being too critical but meh, my first mesasurements were a little off but this is the most accurate result I have done.

Maximum Outer Diameter: 43.57mm
Maximum Height: 8.97mm
I know this article is outdated, however, since I have found the time and began working on articles regarding Pegasis 105F and Leone 145D for WBO TR, I have came to notice that the design change and smash attribute of Leone wheel has not been stated on the articles and the Pegasis article being not up to date as Aquarrio and Virgo wheels have outclassed it in all of its attributes, well I felt the need to notify.
(Apr. 06, 2009  11:36 PM)ZenX Wrote: I know this article is outdated, however, since I have found the time and began working on articles regarding Pegasis 105F and Leone 145D for WBO TR, I have came to notice that the design change and smash attribute of Leone wheel has not been stated on the articles and the Pegasis article being not up to date as Aquarrio and Virgo wheels have outclassed it in all of its attributes, well I felt the need to notify.

Fairly certain they knew about that. I presumed Kei, Brad and all were waiting to get some of the new HWS before re-updating.
Once I get my order at the end of this month work will begin on a giant overhaul of MFB.
(Jun. 07, 2009  11:41 AM)Ashari Wrote: oh ok

Was it really necessary to bump this thread just to say that.
Draft of a Leone article,

[[Category:Beyblade]]

{{Beybox
| image = LeoneStarter.jpg
| full item name = Leone 145D (Defense)
| item number = BB-04
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
| beyblade type = [[Defense]]
| starter or booster =
}}

__TOC__

Leone is one of the first four Metal Fight Beyblade's released, and it is part of the Horoscope Series along with [[Pegasis 105F | Pegasis]], [[Bull 125SF | Bull]], and [[Sagittario 145S | Sagittario]].

==Face==
The face on this Beyblade depicts Leo, which is a sign in the Zodiac.
==Wheel==
* '''Weight:''' 38 grams
* '''Maximum Outer Diameter:''' 43.57 Millimeters
* '''Maximum Height:''' 8.97 Millimeters

Leone's Wheel has been designed to be very compact and is currently one of the heaviest wheels at 38 grams (coming in second only to Libra, which is 43 grams). Because of its heavy weight, its Defensive ability would be quite high however, it is let down in this respect by it's high recoil. Leone's Wheel can actually be used for [[Smash Attack]] of the top choices for Endurance type customizations, however it is a risky strategy as the recoil witch prevents it's defence use also allows it to KO its self alot. A more consistent choice would be [[Storm Pegasis 105 RF | Storm]] or[[Quetazlcotl 90 WF | Quetazlcotl]].

==Track: 145 (14.5mm)==

* '''Weight:''' 1 gram

The 145 Track is the highest Track available. This Track is very high up and leaves the Beyblade open for attack from below although this track is one of the best for [Survival], it has been overshadowed by [[Libra DF145BS | DF145]]

==Bottom: Defense==

* '''Weight:''' 1 gram

This is a Defense Bottom, which acts as a wider version of a Sharp tip. When hit by an opponent, a Beyblade with this Bottom will have lessened recoil and will recover from attacks more efficiently than a Sharp Tip. However, while recovering, the Defense Bottom will cause the Beyblade to lose some stamina, caused by the added friction. This is a decent bottom, although for Defence [[Rock Leone 145WB | Wide Ball]] is a better choice and for Survival [[Wolf D125B | Ball]] is better.

==Other Versions==
* BB-08: Leone [[Pegasis 105F | 105F]]
* BB-13: Leone [[Bull 125SF | 125]][[Sagittario 145S |S]]

==Gallery==
<gallery>
Image:Leo 800x600.jpg|Leone 145D
Image:Leo2 800x600.jpg|Leone 145D side view
Image:Leoface 800x600.jpg|Face
Image:Leowheel 800x600.jpg|Wheel
Image:Leotrack 800x600.jpg|Track
Image:Leobottom 800x600.jpg|Defense Bottom
Image:Leokey 800x600.jpg|Tool
Image:Leostickers 800x600.jpg|Stickers
Image:Leopckg 800x600.jpg|Front of packaging
Image:Leopckg2 800x600.jpg|Back of packaging
</gallery>

==Overall==
Leone 145D is a blade full of useful parts, but all have been bettered by newer ones.
Didn't Brad say that he was going to be doing these articles...

I don't think that it was confirmed that B was better than D for survival :\ Also, the overall section needs more than that and there a few gramatical errors.
Dont have a spell checker atm lol. B is better than D for survival.

Also unless you'd rather they take months and months, other people need to chip in. Blades are being constantly released now.
(Jun. 23, 2009  7:41 PM)Giga Wrote: B is better than D for survival.

People on this board love to believe every single theory that comes up, don't they?

Giga, please include your reasoning for D being better than B for Stamina.
Well mainly the fact you tested, did you not? I'll do tests later though, I suppose.
I believe it was Anubis who made that statement first. More testing needs to be done though.

Either way I disagree that. I still think D is a great Stamina Bottom. Frankly it's one of my favorites.
Ah, okay then . Sorry D:
(Jun. 23, 2009  7:46 PM)Giga Wrote: Well mainly the fact you tested, did you not? I'll do tests later though, I suppose.

I used it and I found the Stamina to be similar. However, everyone here needs to stop taking everything I say as the word from god ... I remember I had a hypothesis that Quetzalcoatl would have force smash, and people wouldn't shut up about it for months, even after I'd stated that this was probably not the case.
Yeah I guess lol. Sorry, didn't mean to offend.
Just posting this here as a note for the Pegasis article, since these articles still haven't be updated yet:

(May. 10, 2010  12:38 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: MF Pegasis CH120RF VS MF Libra GB145WB
(May. 10, 2010  11:15 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Looks like we might need to update the beywiki article on the Pegasis wheel after that video.
Some more extensive testing will probably be necessary, but it's interesting none the less.
It has definitely been said before that Pegasis has good force smash, why ignore others till now, just saying. When people complain about the WBO being rude I can see why it comes over that way.
... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Devastat...asus-145RF ? I don't really see how anyone was rude in this thread.

It hasn't received that much coverage because sometimes it's not good enough to just say "it has force smash" and post meaningless, arbitrary win rates without context. With videos, it's much easier to see.

Of course, with more people chiming in about its usefulness, then the community can warm towards this customisation.
(May. 11, 2010  7:48 AM)Benkei Wrote: It has definitely been said before that Pegasis has good force smash, why ignore others till now, just saying.

If there is not enough convincing evidence (e.g. a video, proper test results, etc), people are less likely to pay attention to the combo, or take it seriously. Just because there aren't pages of comments on the Pegasus 145RF thread does not mean that people didn't read the thread (like me, for example), or try out the combo. Pegasis 145RF wasn't anything special, but MF Pegasis CH145RF is a much improved version of Pegasis 145RF and is obviously quite an exceptional combo.