PUBG mobile thread

Do you play PUBG mobile?
If yes then send your IDs and all of us can play in a squad
You know you don't have to post a thread for everything you are interested in, just use the Random thoughts thread in the respective category.

Anyway PUBG ain't for me, I'd prefer Fortnite (yes, yes ik it's cool to hate on fortnite now, I get it)
(Oct. 28, 2018  4:14 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: You know you don't have to post a thread for everything you are interested in, just use the Random thoughts thread in the respective category.

Anyway PUBG ain't for me, I'd prefer Fortnite (yes, yes ik it's cool to hate on fortnite now,  I get it)
Ok I'll do that from the next time
(Oct. 28, 2018  4:14 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: You know you don't have to post a thread for everything you are interested in, just use the Random thoughts thread in the respective category.

Anyway PUBG ain't for me, I'd prefer Fortnite (yes, yes ik it's cool to hate on fortnite now,  I get it)

Well , In India , Only the humans that own Iphone can play Fortnite ( correct me Indians , if I am wrong ) , everyone else , who wants to play a game like PUBG , has to play PUBG Mobile , FreeFire, CrossFire ..... , etc ( Android phone owners )
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:38 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Well , In India , Only the humans that own Iphone can play Fortnite ( correct me Indians , if I am wrong ) , everyone else , who wants to play a game like PUBG , has to play PUBG Mobile , FreeFire, CrossFire ..... , etc ( Android phone owners )

I have an android relax...
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:38 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

That's for mobile version though
Anyone with just a little bit good pc can play fortnight after all it's free on steam??
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:43 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:38 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Well , In India , Only the humans that own Iphone can play Fortnite ( correct me Indians , if I am wrong ) , everyone else , who wants to play a game like PUBG , has to play PUBG Mobile , FreeFire, CrossFire ..... , etc ( Android phone owners )
That's for mobile version though
Anyone with just a little bit good pc can play fortnight after all it's free on steam??

Little bit , it takes i3 ( minimum ) to run  it with 2.4 GHz clock speed
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:48 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  3:43 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: That's for mobile version though

Little bit , it takes i3 ( minimum ) to run  it with 2.4 GHz clock speed
Oh (sorry for the OWP ,no wait , it's no longer an OWP)
Umm I used to play it on my PC...until I got bored