PSP Metal Fight Beyblade Portable Transcendence Reincarnation! Vulcan Horuseus

(Sep. 30, 2010  2:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The longer trailer :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGC9m4nSy48

Who's that at 0:40?
(Sep. 30, 2010  2:56 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Who's that at 0:40?
Pharaoh. See DranzerX13's post on this page.
This game looks so wicked. Holy carp, this may be the best Beyblade video game ever.
(Oct. 01, 2010  1:56 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: This game looks so wicked. Holy carp, this may be the best Beyblade video game ever.

Oh you.
The official website now has passwords to unlock Ray Gill and Dark Poseidon in the game, although the colours are not even the real ones ... Other Beyblades will be revealed in the future, judging by the "Coming Soon"s.
Anytime now, the game should be released... I hope I can find the download link tomorrow. xD

Hyped up for the game, since the first beyblade game I played was on GBA. Speechless

Goodluck! Grin
(Jun. 13, 2010  6:22 PM)Moss Wrote: FINALLY a metal fight beyblade game for psp a bit pricey though 43 quid for a game

43 QUID?????!!!!! Let it rip? More like Rip off!
(Oct. 21, 2010  4:23 PM)Tetsuya Wrote: 43 QUID?????!!!!! Let it rip? More like Rip off!
It does come with a limited Beyblade, for your information ...
I hope we can confirm Sol Blaze in the game with Dark Poseidon being Confirmed
anyone have the game yet? I was thinking of getting it and was hoping meteo l drago is in it
(Oct. 22, 2010  8:04 PM)Driger3 Wrote: anyone have the game yet? I was thinking of getting it and was hoping meteo l drago is in it

Vulcan Horseus 145D is in it... It's been posted numerous times already.
(Oct. 22, 2010  10:03 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Vulcan Horseus 145D is in it... It's been posted numerous times already.
I think he meant in the game itself, if Meteo L Drago is usable there. Of course "Metal Fight Beyblade Portable Transcendence Reincarnation! Vulcan Horuseus" comes with Vulcan Horuseus, I hope he knows that.
Ah. If that's true, I hope so too. I wanna see how they play off Dark's carppiness in this game though... Will it suck, or will it be a top-tier wheel in the game?
In the story mode it probably will be like the best lol because of the anime Grin
Yeah, thought so. Man, I won't be able to waste Daidouji with a Rock Bull 125WB!
im playing it now. the game is mostly in japanese txt but some audio are spoken in english with japanese accent.

[Image: pspbeybladeadhoc.jpg]

i think you still need to unlock all the beyblades in story mode.
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:29 AM)boyet Wrote: im playing it now. the game is mostly in japanese txt but some audio are spoken in english with japanese accent.

[Image: pspbeybladeadhoc.jpg]

i think you still need to unlock all the beyblades in story mode.

Yarhar.

What do you mean English audio? Like "3...2...1... Go Shoot!" or are Ginga and crew speaking Engrish?
Are you going to test Vulcan? :o
Out of 10, how is it? Graphics etc.
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:35 PM)Dan Wrote: Are you going to test Vulcan? :o

I don't think he has the Beyblade.
He has the game, but not the bey?
Man I must be whacked today.
[Image: dumbhankhill.jpg]
The game is in Japanese audio (because the game is japanese, duh) There are some words that the characters say in English because Japanese people use some English, too.

He probably download the game, because the iso for it is finally out. The picture he has up shows 2 PSPs both with the game, unless he bought 2 copies of the game which I highly doubt. The iso was uploaded yesterday I think. I received the game 1 day after it came out. 1-4 day shipping on Play-Asia. I paid like about $76 shipping and all.
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:40 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The game is in Japanese audio (because the game is japanese, duh) There are some words that the characters say in English because Japanese people use some English, too.

He probably download the game, because the iso for it is finally out. The picture he has up shows 2 PSPs both with the game, unless he bought 2 copies of the game which I highly doubt. The iso was uploaded yesterday I think. I received the game 1 day after it came out. 1-4 day shipping on Play-Asia. I paid like about $76 shipping and all.

OMG $76 just for that Game Chocked_2 , I downloaded this game it's better =)
the $76 is probably just for vulcan horuseus...
hahaha, you guys are correct.

its hard playing the game and controlling the beyblade. it has spirits or special powers that can be activated by the 4 buttons. its a difficult game.