[PLA] Left Spin Attack/Spin-Stealing Hybrid

Left Spin Attack/Spin Stealing Hybrid

A few months ago I reorganized my Plastic parts for competitive play and startet to try out some combos mentioned in the Competitive Custom List. And last week I built a left spinning Attack/Spin Stealer to counter Defensive Zombies. These tests might follow when I get my hands on a Defense Grip Base 2 tip in better condition.
The combo did pretty well in single battles, but in recent tests it turned out to be... underwhelming. It's not that I expected it to be good, but I thought it would perform a little better.

Overview:

Equipment:

Opponent List

Flash Leopard vs. Driger V2
Driger always launched first.
Detail Results (Click to View)
Driger: 13 (2 OS, 11 KO)
Flash: 7 (4 OS, 3 KO)
Flash Leopard Win %: 35.0%

Flash Leopard vs. Driger S
Driger launched first on even launches, Flash launched first on odd.
Flash: 9 (1 OS, 8 KO)
Driger: 11 (2 OS, 9 KO)
Flash Leopard Win %: 45.0%

Flash Leopard vs. Mountain Hammer
Flash launched first on even launches, Voltex launched first on odd.
Voltex: 11 (0 OS, 11 KO)
Flash: 9 (2 OS, 7 KO)
Flash Leopard Win %: 45.0%

Flash Leopard vs. Triple Wing
Flash launched first on even launches, Trygle launched first on odd.
Trygle: 12 (1 OS, 11 KO)
Flash: 8 (1 OS, 7 KO)
Flash Leopard Win %: 40.0%

Flash Leopard vs. Defense
Draciel always launched first.
Draciel: 1 (0 OS, 1 KO)
Flash: 19 (11 OS, 8 KO)
Flash Leopard Win %: 95.0%

Test Layout provided by Ingulit's BeyTest App, it's just really helpful.

So yeah... it did okay, but nevertheless not good. I did the testings, so I thought it would be good to share the results. If you guys want I can test it against other combos as well. These might be:

Greetings Smile
How does it fare against Sub-AR smash like screw zeus based combos? If you're going to test it against hasbro twin horn, why not use dragon saucer? Some of these combos you're testing them against just seem a little non-optimized. Also, where is the wide defense and the wide survivor? Nonetheless, it does mediocre against slightly, below top tier combos that don't have HMCs or the staple Weight Disks.

May I ask why you're using ten wide over ten heavy for your weight based defense combo? And SG Metal Flat over Defense Grip in inverted tip mode for your triple wing combo? Not only that, you could also potentially use Upper Dragon on Ten Heavy instead of Tiger Defenser on 10 Wide.
Actually most answeres can be cleared by saying: I don't have the required parts.
That means no HMC, no Wide Defense/Survivor and no Dragon Saucer (I hope to get these asap).
I used SG Metal Flat to see how it performs against this type of attack Beyblade as I had already used Defense Grip Base with Mountain Hammer.

Quote:Not only that, you could also potentially use Upper Dragon on Ten Heavy instead of Tiger Defenser on 10 Wide.

Yeah, I will do that Wink
And I will test it against a Screw Zeus combo as well!
Are you aware that SG Metal Ball Base is completely outclassed by Customize Metal Change Base for defence? Good on you for testing it and all but it performs not great against combos that aren't even top tier (except for the Balance combos). Also i'd imagine this combo from the Wolborg 2 article is better tbh:

AR: Upper Dragoon (Master Dragoon/Kids Dragoon)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Left SG (Free Shaft Version) (Dranzer S)
SG Shaft: Full Auto Clutch Shaft (Driger F)
BB: Defense Grip Base 2 (Wolborg 2)
Yeah, I realised that Metal Ball Base does pretty awful in battle, even now with Ten Heavy and Upper Dragon AR (Flash Leopard Win %: 85.0%). I just did a small number of battles with the same combo, but using Customize Metal Change Base & Survivor Ring. This does not do any better Tongue_out

Quote:AR: Upper Dragoon (Master Dragoon/Kids Dragoon)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Left SG (Free Shaft Version) (Dranzer S)
SG Shaft: Full Auto Clutch Shaft (Driger F)
BB: Defense Grip Base 2 (Wolborg 2)

Seems to be better, yeah. My combo was just an idea and I'm aware that it's not a good one, but I wanted to share the results anyway.
Um it would do a lot better if you used a decent attack ring like Tiger Defencer. Also why would you use ten wide on a defence combo?
Good question, I know it was weight based defense, but I thought Ten Wide could function like Wide Defense/Survivor like in combos based on these WDs. I would say because of the lack of knowledge.