|Name=Polish Defense
|PartType=Performance Tip
|Abbreviation=PD
|Weight=
|AttackStat=0
|DefenseStat=5
|StaminaStat=2
}}
'''Polish Defense''' is a [[Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Hybrid Wheel System]]. It debuted with the release of the [[LED Sight]] on September 18th, 2010.

==Description==

Polish Defense is a slightly wider version of [[Performance Tip - Defense|Defense]]. As its name suggests, Polish Defense is polished, giving it a glossy and glazed look. It uses a different plastic than all other plastic Performance Tips, polyoxymethylene, which provides lower friction than normal. It only comes in a pearl gray color.

It has great use in Stamina customizations due to the decreased friction and width, especially with 160- or 170-height Spin Tracks. However, at a competitive standpoint, this Performance Tip falls behind to [[Performance Tip - Wide Defense|Wide Defense]] at the 145 and lower Track range, and also falls short at the 170 and above Track range to options like [[Performance Tip - Defense|Defense]], leaving its optimum height to be around 160. Even at its preferred height, it still ends up being outclassed in Stamina in comparison to options like [[Performance Tip - Eternal Wide Defense|Eternal Wide Defense]].

===Use in Stamina Combinations===
Utilizing a Fusion Wheel that works really well at 160 heights among other things, PD can provide significant stamina to Duo in the combination '''Duo Darkhelm/Kerbecs/Gasher LW160PD''', with the added endurance properties of LW160.

==Overall==
While being a rather interesting addition to the Defense Tip family, its performance is sub-par and is edged out by most other options in the line, even at its preferred height. The fact that it's only found with a rare and rather useless accessory makes this tip a decent alternative at best.

==Products==

*BB-90 [[LED Sight]]

==Gallery==

==Trivia==
*Polish Defense is the only Performance Tip to use a different type of plastic for its design, using polyoxymethylene rather than the standard type. This design choice was made to provide its gimmick.

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{Hybrid Wheel System Parts}}
[[CategoryGrinecent alternative]]

Any last minute changes?
Hm, I would just remove the last two combinations since they have not really been tested yet. Technically the one customization remaining needs a short description, so here I go quickly :

Quote:Utilizing a Metal Wheel that works really well at 160 heights among other things, PD can provide significant stamina to Duo in the combination '''Duo Darkhelm/Kerbecs/Gasher LW160PD''', with the added endurance properties of LW160.

I cannot remember what the dub term for Metal Wheel is hah.
Isn't it fusion wheel?
@[~Mana~] i will edit soon, i didn't had time because of exam but i will edit soon Smile
(Jan. 27, 2016  6:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I would just remove the last two combinations since they have not really been tested yet. Technically the one customization remaining needs a short description, so here I go quickly :

Quote:Utilizing a Metal Wheel that works really well at 160 heights among other things, PD can provide significant stamina to Duo in the combination '''Duo Darkhelm/Kerbecs/Gasher LW160PD''', with the added endurance properties of LW160.

I cannot remember what the dub term for Metal Wheel is hah.

iirc it was Firefuse Darkhalm [for Hasbro] Fusion Hades [for Takara Tomy]
What is polished defense?
(Jan. 27, 2016  8:10 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: What is polished defense?

A Performance Tip, a Bottom ? Have you read the article at all ?
(Jan. 27, 2016  8:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2016  8:10 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: What is polished defense?

A Performance Tip, a Bottom ? Have you read the article at all ?

lol thats why i thought we need article for PD on beywiki. @[Flame Byxis] read first post/opening post of thread.
(Jan. 27, 2016  6:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I would just remove the last two combinations since they have not really been tested yet. Technically the one customization remaining needs a short description, so here I go quickly :

Sure, amended that. I just scanned through the thread and compiled what everyone had said anyway, as things seemed all over the place.

(Jan. 27, 2016  6:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I cannot remember what the dub term for Metal Wheel is hah.

Metal Wheel = Fusion Wheel
4D Metal Wheel also becomes 4D Wheel, if I remember correctly.

(Jan. 27, 2016  8:09 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i will edit soon, i didn't had time because of exam but i will edit soon Smile

There isn't any need to constantly update the opening post; I believe we generally leave the original draft in the opening post and, as time progresses, make a new post in the thread with the agreed draft by that point. At least, that makes more sense.

As long as we reach a conclusion for the draft, that's what matters here. We don't want a proposed draft to go to waste and sit around doing nothing after all, haha.

Anything else anyone can point out or suggest? Or shall we call this a finished draft?
Alright, so Fusion Wheel in the short description I wrote, add that to the coded final draft and it should be all good to be published, ~Mana~, thank you.
Sorry Kai-V about the first question. Another question did PD ever come with a beyblade? I have a blue defense tip that looks glossy is that a PD?
No, as the article says, it was only released as part of the LED Sight grip accessory product.
(Jan. 27, 2016  8:49 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Sorry Kai-V about the first question. Another question did PD ever come with a beyblade? I have a blue defense tip that looks glossy is that a PD?

hey @[Flame Byxis] pm me i will show you some pics of it. you can read article on beywiki once it's published
The article has now been published. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Could a mod move this to "Approved Drafts"? Thanks Tongue_out
Oh you cannot hah ? I will remedy this situation but move it for now.
Done. Thank you everyone who contributed to this!
thanks everyone who helped from me too [esspecially Kai-V] and i will add mesurements and weight too