Nov

P3C1 Seattle! 11-26-22

Tukwila, WA
Tournament Results
Crestview Park
16200 42nd Ave S
  We are meeting under the shelter near the playground.
11:30 AM on 11/26/2022
Hosted by
  Zektor
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

The admission fee will be used to pay for the shelter rental.

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Please be aware of the covid levels in our county and stay informed with current health guidelines. I recommend wearing a mask but it is not mandatory.
https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/covi...dance.aspx     

WA Ranked Event

Attention all bladers! Join us again this month for epic matches and to raise your blader rankingThis is an open event for bladers of any skill level! We will be at the beautiful Crestveiw Park on the 26th of November.

Sponsored by https://beybladebonanza.com/

Format: BST, 1v1, ranked
Participant Cap: None
Number of Takara Tomy Stadiums: 3 ( 4 extra for free play)

Judges:  
Stadium#1: 
Stadium#2: 
Stadium#3: Diamond Blader     
Head Judge: Zektor

We will be under the shelter across from the dog park. Free lot and street parking. Free bottles of water will be available. (Please check the weather forecast before the event and prepare accordingly.)
  • There are limited tables and seats. I recommend bringing your own chair.
  • As of now they have removed the portable restroom. I recommend using the public restroom in the Safeway on the corner, Please let us know if you are leaving so we can postpone your matches.

PRIZES

1st place gets first pick and so on.
  • B-00 Astral Hello Kitty
  • B-203 Super Hyperion (New Without Packaging)
  • B-203 Dynamite Battle Launcher (New Without Packaging)
  • Free raffles for a B-202 Random Booster and individual Beyblade Bonanza Tote Bags. Each event participant gets one entry and the winners will be selected after the preliminary rounds.
  •  The top 4 players get invites to the invitational event, in Seattle, next year.
[Image: wadwdwa.png]
[Image: awdwada.png]

Tournament Details

Check-in will begin at 10:55 AM. Please arrive by 11:25 AM to check-in. We are starting promptly at 11:30 AM . Be prepared for the tournament to last until around 1-2 PM. Please bear with me, I will try to make this event run as smoothly/quickly as possible.

Tips for arriving on time to WBO events: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-arrive-at-tournaments-and-other-events-on-time

(the event may end earlier or later depending on the amount of players we have)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm sorry guys but this tournament belongs to me
(Nov. 01, 2022  12:51 AM)Diamond Blader Wrote: I'm sorry guys but this tournament belongs to me

Nah bro the win is going to me 😈
(Nov. 02, 2022  10:29 PM)Aiden songco Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2022  12:51 AM)Diamond Blader Wrote: I'm sorry guys but this tournament belongs to me

Nah bro the win is going to me 😈
In your dreams
(Nov. 02, 2022  11:51 PM)Diamond Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2022  10:29 PM)Aiden songco Wrote: Nah bro the win is going to me 😈
In your dreams

There's only one way to find out
(Nov. 03, 2022  1:26 AM)CodyDragonLane Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2022  11:51 PM)Diamond Blader Wrote: In your dreams

There's only one way to find out

I gues so
I plan to attend with my 2 sons. They are psyched and this will be their first tournament. Is there anything I should do in advance, other than create them profiles on WBO? Is registration done in-person the day of?
(Nov. 19, 2022  2:14 AM)astronoon Wrote: I cant come

Why not?

No worries. Hope to see ya at the next one.
Since I live in the central/southeastern part of Washington, I'll be unable to join your tournament.
(Nov. 19, 2022  2:21 AM)CodyDragonLane Wrote:

Why not?

sleepover
Zektor
I think there might be a chance of rain on Saturday, you think it might be too late to pick another location where no one have wait in the cold and rain?
Very pumped up for this been making my 3 combos in my free time
When is the invitational and will there be another time to join the invitational this year
(Nov. 25, 2022  9:07 PM)Diamond Blader Wrote: When is the invitational and will there be another time to join the invitational this year

Most likely late feb or early march. I will prob host 5-6 more events before then. Top 4 at any WBO event counts too.
(Nov. 25, 2022  9:12 PM)Zektor Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2022  9:07 PM)Diamond Blader Wrote: When is the invitational and will there be another time to join the invitational this year

Most likely late feb or early march. I will prob host 5-6 more events before then. Top 4 at any WBO event counts too.

What month is the invitational
(Nov. 25, 2022  9:14 PM)Diamond Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2022  9:12 PM)Zektor Wrote: Most likely late feb or early march. I will prob host 5-6 more events before then. Top 4 at any WBO event counts too.

What month is the invitational

March
(Nov. 25, 2022  10:02 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2022  9:14 PM)Diamond Blader Wrote: What month is the invitational

March

Ok thanks
Attn: The weather will be cold and possibly rainy tomorrow, please dress warm and be prepared for possible showers. Cant wait and see you all there!
(Nov. 18, 2022  7:07 PM)SuperSkerple Wrote: I plan to attend with my 2 sons. They are psyched and this will be their first tournament. Is there anything I should do in advance, other than create them profiles on WBO? Is registration done in-person the day of?

Registration will be in-person the day of the tournament. We will be outdoors so dress for the weather. I recommend bringing water/snacks since we will be there for a while. Everyone is super friendly. Hopefully you guys can make it!
When’s the next tournament?