Overwatch

Um, I just played overwatch with someone that likes beyblade and the WBO, cool. Also don't report this for necroposting, cause I think DC would rather not remove a new thread.
Sorry if I am nercoposting but should I start to play overwatch?
(Sep. 16, 2020  12:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: Sorry if I am nercoposting but should I start to play overwatch?
No problem, the last post was in June. Yes, you should start it's a good game
(Sep. 16, 2020  12:27 PM)kai edits Wrote: Sorry if I am nercoposting but should I start to play overwatch?

Yes. Become a Reinhardt one trick like me.
Me love Overwatch
(Sep. 16, 2020  12:46 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Me love Overwatch

What’s ur sr?
I used to hate symetra and was really annoyed by the little turrets until I carried my team in competitive and got 44 percent of the kills yesterday
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:32 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I used to hate symetra and was really annoyed by the little turrets until I carried my team in competitive and got 44 percent of the kills yesterday
Tracer is the worst
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:40 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:32 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I used to hate symetra and was really annoyed by the little turrets until I carried my team in competitive and got 44 percent of the kills yesterday
Tracer is the worst

Well if your new Genji is the worst! and have anyone seen the overwatch shorts animated
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:42 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:40 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Tracer is the worst

Well if your new Genji is the worst! and have anyone seen the overwatch shorts animated
I'm inative for months but back then I used Genji and Reaper
I used to be my teachers favorite student and he took me to his house on a holiday and I played overwatch their but I was using the blue archer guy
I like overwatch. These days I mostly play, junkrat, pharah, and mei. Id say I'm pretty decent.

(Sep. 16, 2020  2:40 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
Tracer is the worst
Tracer is definitely annoying, but I usually don't get killed by her a lot.
Nerf this - dva
Next day gets nefted
One year later
Blizzard:let's make dva good again
Me: you really want to do this
(Sep. 16, 2020  5:08 PM)kai edits Wrote: Nerf this - dva
Next day  gets nefted
One year later

Same with road hog, except it’s one month later. Also, does anyone watch Overwatch League.
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:07 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  5:08 PM)kai edits Wrote: Nerf this - dva
Next day  gets nefted
One year later

Same with road hog, except it’s one month later. Also, does anyone watch Overwatch League.
When I was "good" in the game Roadhog was my favorite enemy, he grabs me and I defeat him if a headshot recovering damage
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:12 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:07 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Same with road hog, except it’s one month later. Also, does anyone watch Overwatch League.
When I was "good" in the game Roadhog was my favorite enemy, he grabs me and I defeat him if a headshot recovering damage

I’m a Reinhardt one trick, I love charging, I mean feeding.
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:42 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:40 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Tracer is the worst

I’ve seen em
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:46 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  2:42 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Well if your new Genji is the worst! and have anyone seen the overwatch shorts animated

I’ve seen em
I too have seen them.
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:12 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:07 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Same with road hog, except it’s one month later. Also, does anyone watch Overwatch League.
For me his healing makes it really hard to kill him sometime since landing like 7-8 direct missles or grenades is really hard when you're getting shot at, especially when it's farther away.
(Sep. 17, 2020  4:14 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:12 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: When I was "good" in the game Roadhog was my favorite enemy, he grabs me and I defeat him if a headshot recovering damage
For me his healing makes it really hard to kill him sometime since landing like 7-8 direct missles or grenades is really hard when you're getting shot at, especially when it's farther away.
Well the new nerf helps. Also, you should use reaper. Though I’m a tank player not dps
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:08 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  4:14 AM)bladekid Wrote: For me his healing makes it really hard to kill him sometime since landing like 7-8 direct missles or grenades is really hard when you're getting shot at, especially when it's farther away.
Well the new nerf helps. Also, you should use reaper. Though I’m a tank player not dps
Eh, even with reaper, I feel like it can be kinda hard to take him down.
(Sep. 19, 2020  7:04 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  5:08 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Well the new nerf helps. Also, you should use reaper. Though I’m a tank player not dps
Eh, even with reaper, I feel like it can be kinda hard to take him down.

Plus, his healing gives him a ton of ult charge. Good thing road hog isn’t really meta anymore.
(Sep. 19, 2020  8:12 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  7:04 PM)bladekid Wrote: Eh, even with reaper, I feel like it can be kinda hard to take him down.

Plus, his healing gives him a ton of ult charge. Good thing road hog isn’t really meta anymore.
Yeah true
Anyone got any tips for a beginner dva main?
Anyone extremely hyped for the second game?