Overwatch

Anyone here play this game? I can't STOP playing it. I got it on PS4, and it's addicting. I decided we could use a thread here to LFG talk about our favorite characters or intense matches and whatnot. Anyway, I really love Hanzo and Junkrat, and I've been practicing with Zenyatta. Who are you guy's favorite characters?
Yoooo

I'm on pc and my bnet ID is kyo#1333. I mainly play assassin because people aren't very good at that role normally, and if I have to I can fill in as a mercy or whatever
I bought this game for PS4 because of the free weekend. Add me Technikplays. I freakin love Mei but have been doing better as Genji. You guys?
I have it on PC
ilinnuc#1367 is my battle.net
Toonstrack is my name on PS4. I'm working on some Widowmaker as well.
When Overwatch first came out I played Non-stop on my PS4 for like a month, but when I sold my PS4 I obviously was no longer able to play. Anyway I'm thinking of getting it for PC, does anyone on here really play that much?
(Sep. 23, 2016  5:22 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: When Overwatch first came out I played Non-stop on my PS4 for like a month, but when I sold my PS4 I obviously was no longer able to play. Anyway I'm thinking of getting it for PC, does anyone on here really play that much?

I play all the time, I've just been addicted to Destiny for the last week lol.
Oh I bought it, now I just need people to play with lol.
I'm currently training to get into competitive, aim practice everyday xdddd. Currently such trash though... maybe in 3 months i can get to diamond currently low gold...
Im low gold, too. I'll get there eventually.
Getting Overwatch soon. Grin
If anybody wants to play sometime PM, although i'm low level (like level 5). I like playing Soldier 79 Tongue_out
I play OW a lot, but I'm pretty terrible. I'm a Grengu main, but idk how to play anything else but Torbjorn (I'm actually pretty good at them).
Well since someone bumped this thread might as well post an update to my rank... I reached Diamond on 2 accounts at the beginning of May. My main is at mid diamond (3304) and my alt is just to not give a carp but season high was 3054.
Meh I rushed to competitive play and did really terrible at the start of the season, got place at 1517 now i'm barely holding 800. Sad times. Excited for the new season though, I've improved a bunch but I mostly 1-trick with Junkrat.
Plez don't do this. I have a disliking towards that game cos it literally cut any activities me and my lil bro used to do like beyblade battles, yugioh, football (soccer) and other stuff. Now all he does is spend heaps of time on over watch. He practically plays it on exam days.
Used to play this so much, widowmaker was my main, but I could fill in for any role that was needed tbh. However I don't play it anymore as there are a lot of games I prefer on PS4 (like Injustice 2 for example)
(May. 25, 2017  8:07 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Plez don't do this. I have a disliking towards that game cos it literally cut any activities me and my lil bro used to do like beyblade battles, yugioh, football (soccer) and other stuff. Now all he does is spend heaps of time on over watch. He practically plays it on exam days.

Thats an issue of lack of moderation , not this specific game.
There's something I did not expect in the wBo... Sorry, I do not have over watch but I heard it's pretty good. How good is it on a scale from one(1) to Ten(10)?
(May. 28, 2017  1:29 AM)Blader ZK Wrote: There's something I did not expect in the wBo... Sorry, I do not have over watch but I heard it's pretty good. How good is it on a scale from one(1) to Ten(10)?

I would have to say a range between 5 to 9.5 depending on how salty you are. it's quite fun. yet it is an online game so there are those people that want to ruin your day. Give it a try if you want. just watch out for bastion and mei.
(May. 28, 2017  4:49 AM)MWF Wrote:
(May. 28, 2017  1:29 AM)Blader ZK Wrote: There's something I did not expect in the wBo... Sorry, I do not have over watch but I heard it's pretty good. How good is it on a scale from one(1) to Ten(10)?

I would have to say a range between 5 to 9.5 depending on how salty you are. it's quite fun. yet it is an online game so there are those people that want to ruin your day. Give it a try if you want. just watch out for bastion and mei.

Oh I know
Cause she's my MEIN
just gonna link this hilarious video, just beware that it has strong language lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K9Q73BL3A4
I love overwatch but i play on xbox one
I just started playing today and I like Pharah for her area clear ability. Great for skirmish.
I play doomfist Lucio and basically any tank