Overlooked Parts Discussion and Testing

can WD145 be taken as a outclass track if so here are some results of how to use WD145 as an attack track I hope this helps
(Jul. 31, 2010  6:02 PM)silver knight Wrote: can WD145 be taken as a outclass track if so here are some results of how to use WD145 as an attack track I hope this helps
None of those win rates are good at all though ...
(Jul. 31, 2010  6:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  6:02 PM)silver knight Wrote: can WD145 be taken as a outclass track if so here are some results of how to use WD145 as an attack track I hope this helps
None of those win rates are good at all though ...

yeah I know that none of those win rates are good I just wanted to show that WD145 was better than 145 when you use them with L'Ldrago and RF
Silver Knight, when did anybody ever say LLDrago was good with a 145 track. It's CH120 at 145 height which you should be comparing to, and trust me it might not seem like it but CH120 is a big factor in that combo.
Did more testing with Bull.

This time with CH120RF.

Not going to post the results, it literally won one match against my top defense combo. Sliding shoot was used, Flower pattern was there -- no knockout power.
MF Lightning L Drago 90RF - MF Libra R145WB:
9 - 10 (1 draw)

Context:

MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - MF Libra GB145WB:
13 - 7 (1 KO in favour of Libra)

MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - MF Libra C145WB:
12 - 7 (1 KO in favour of Libra) + 1 draw

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF - MF Earth Bull R145WB:
15 - 5

Context:

MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - MF Earth Bull GB145WB:
14 - 5 (2 KOs in favour of Earth) + 1 draw

MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - MF Earth Bull C145WB:
16 - 3 (3 KOs in favour of Earth) + 1 draw

MF Lightning LDrago 90RF - MF Earth Bull C145WB (2nd testing):
15 - 5
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:26 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Bull, as mentioned earlier, needs more testing.
I don't recall seeing any tests on Gemios or Capricorne either.

Gemios has some decent Smash Attack, actually (as I alluded to in the Killer description on Beywiki). Not many people have ever talked about it though. As for Capricorne, I have tried to find a use, but like The LVJ, no luck so far.
Just played around with the Capricorne wheel, and it seems to have little to no smash attack potential.

Also, should I just create new threads for each part tested?
(Aug. 01, 2010  6:40 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Also, should I just create new threads for each part tested?

And link to them in the first post. I think that would be best.
Alright, I'm on it.
EDIT: Should I put any further details on each thread, or just post test results?
For parts that already have a discussion page i.e. AD145, just link to the existing page.
OkiBlade, I really LOVE this thread, because we can discuss some underrated/overlooked parts, I think T125 should be added, Idk why but I feel as though people just stared right past it because people assumed it was a stamina type..
I'll add it to the list, unless someone else can prove otherwise.

Most likely Kei would know if the part is good or not.
Burn Wolf T125FS puts it to good use.

Anyways, do we have a priority list on these? I have access to all of the Metal System wheels listed (except Capricorne) and AD145.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:37 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I guess we are building one, hah.
Don't forget (Click to View)

Quetz isn't on the list. Stop taunting me.
Oh, I thought you mean Metal wheels overall.
Are you willing to use them?
Even ones like Aries and Pisces?
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:40 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Oh, I thought you mean Metal wheels overall.

Well, my Aries and Pisces are from the 4-layer HK special, so yeah.

Besides, I'm a scientist. I like getting data more than I like hoarding money.
D:<
How did you get one?!?
lol, Off topic.

If you can, that would be great.
Thanks Daegor!
He saves the hoarding for "dough". Rimshot

(Aug. 01, 2010  7:43 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: D:<
How did you get one?!?
lol, Off topic.

If you can, that would be great.
Thanks Daegor!

It's available on Ebay. That's where I got mine. http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-Metal-BeyBlad...43a0aa8dc3
Hmm, I would get one, but I'm saving for BB-86 and BB-96.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:42 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:40 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Oh, I thought you mean Metal wheels overall.

Well, my Aries and Pisces are from the 4-layer HK special, so yeah.

Besides, I'm a scientist. I like getting data more than I like hoarding money.

PLEASE do some testing on Pisces as a stamina or defence bey. After DrigerGT's latest video, I really can't help but be impressed by it as a defence bey (I know it's only 5 results but I'm rarely so optimistic and excited) and I've heard that it can be used to good effect as a stamina bey... I've seen it in the London tournament videos placing in the top 3.
I'll get on that then. My set should be here any day now. As soon as it does, I'll take a few pictures, then get straight to testing.
As long as the post office doesn't lose my mail again.