Overlooked Parts Discussion and Testing

Okay, so I'm going to test Flame Bull 145WD against Flame Bull AD145WD. Any objections?
No, I think it seems fine.
Are you gonna post results on your AD145 thread as well?
Yeah. I'm going to have to post it later today though, I'm heading out right now.
I just finished my AD145 stamina tests. I've got mixed reactions.

Link to the thread.

EDIT: Whoops, didn't notice this was a double post.
Mon plaisir, monsieur.

I've just had a thought. Of the four original MFBs (Pegasis, Bull, Leone, and Sagittario), 3 have recently turned out to have serious attack potential. Has anyone tested Bull recently?
Sagittario has attack potential?
Can I please have a link?
Not particularly new, but...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...-Sag-combo
I've been messing around with Bull 90RF. It has mean upper, but in seems too inconsistent. Further testing needs to be conducted.
I'll try to make some solo spin times for Burn Bull AD145WD if that helps.

Thanks for the info The LVJ.
(Jul. 30, 2010  12:40 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I've just had a thought. Of the four original MFBs (Pegasis, Bull, Leone, and Sagittario), 3 have recently turned out to have serious attack potential. Has anyone tested Bull recently?

I haven't done any formal recorded testing, but over the years I have played around with Bull as an Attack type and have found little potential, if any.

I've always found it odd because if you look at Bull, it's two-winged design is vaguely similar to that of Quetzalcoatl. There are major differences, yes, but the one thing that stood out to me was this:

[Image: bullquetz.jpg]

Despite the fact that they both have Smash Attack points that appear to be essentially the same, their performance is the exact opposite. Upper Attack has never really been a factor in MFB, but it also appears to be perfectly shaped for Upper, yet in reality isn't a factor at all.
Sounds like a test for me.

I'll test Bull 90RF, and Bull 100RF against MF Earth Bull C145WB in a little bit.
I was messing around with Bull DF145RF. This combo performs similarly to Pegasis DF145RF.
I wish someone would test Bull. I gave a friend a combo at Bey Days and he did pretty well with it considering. It was only Bull 100 Semi flat. It was digging in pretty good and when I use my Quetz I do lift other beyblades with the wings so it's obviously upper attacking.
Bull 90RF

This was honestly pitiful. I'm going to switch to a 100 track and try again. C145 ate up just about every attack, and Earth was deflecting just about everything.

There was a ton of contact in just about every battle, Bull just sucked. Nothing else to really say here. I'm super disappointed.
Thanks Corey, I'll add this to the OP.
As for Bull, is there a noticeable slope with the "wings"?
I'll let you be the judge from the beywiki picture.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...00x600.jpg

I'd say there's certainly points for solid contact with slope, but maybe it needs to be a higher track. I'll do more tests with CH120 tomorrow.
Hmm, should I add any Pre-HWS that we are unsure of?
Some of them might not be re-released, but I think testing would be nice.

Sorry for the double post.
Bull, as mentioned earlier, needs more testing.
I don't recall seeing any tests on Gemios or Capricorne either.
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:25 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Hmm, should I add any Pre-HWS that we are unsure of?
Some of them might not be re-released, but I think testing would be nice.

Sorry for the double post.
With what we now know of Leone, Pegasis and Sagittario, I think it is not too far-fetched.
I've consistently failed in finding any uses for Capricorne. Unhappy
I think this is okay as a checklist, but for real, in-depth discussion about a certain part, a new thread is necessary.
I also would like to see more on Wolf, Aries, and Pisces.
I'll add Gemios, Capricorn, Wolf, Aries, and Pisces to the "To-Do" list.
Objections?

Also, my brother has Capricorn, I might be able to borrow it for testing.
(Jul. 31, 2010  4:30 PM)♥ Wrote: I think this is okay as a checklist, but for real, in-depth discussion about a certain part, a new thread is necessary.

I agree.
Sorta like the BeyWiki checklist?
After I finish AD145 tests for Defense and Attack, I'll try to do some on Gemios and Wolf.