14.75%
No
4.92%
They're Awesome!
68.85%
They're OK
11.48%
Total: 100% 122 vote(s)
Looks just...amazing, but I gotta ask, what made you choose Dark Armed Dragon? The render I gave you was of Armed Dragon LV.7..
(Jun. 28, 2012  4:02 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Looks just...amazing, but I gotta ask, what made you choose Dark Armed Dragon? The render I gave you was of Armed Dragon LV.7..
carp, I'll try to change it if you want...

It'll take a while though, this render looked coolerXDDDDD
This one's fine, I was just curious as to why it happened Cute
You said that you're fine with people using them on different sites, correct?
well thanks!
was able to do it!
and it looks cool as well!
(Jun. 28, 2012  7:51 AM)zeneo Wrote: well thanks!
was able to do it!
and it looks cool as well!

No, you messed up somewhere.

Did you copy the whole link? Because the link shows up as broken in your signature.
Well, I'm very picky with signatures so bear with me. I wanted to request one from BlackCat since his style appeals to me more. Anywho...I will request one with you if it is not a problem. I'd like something in the sytle of your sig but a bit less flashy. The picture of optimus prime should be in the left-hand corner. The text towards the right.

I want it in a "mechanical" theme. Something that goes well with transformers. The picture should be this:
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news...169405.jpg

The background can vary from red, blue and a bit of grey/black. The text should be something "sharp" and "robot-looking". Not a smooth font. It should say:
" Autobots, roll out!"

The size of course should be 500x150. Because I want the height to be a bit less.
[Image: 500x150.gif]

*sigh* that is my request. I hope I will like it. Sorry, I have so many prefrences Tired
I really need a new sig due to my name change, and your sigs are the best by FAR.
Can you make an avatar and sig for me (similar)
Can it have a backround/font my current sig but ryuga launching blitz unicorno? Also, can it have cool flame effects? Thanks.
As of 6/27/12

Recently Finished:
Waiting on Response:
Working On: TriSix, Thunder Dome, WatchDog1314, Insominiac, Demonic

Please, guys. Hold off on the requests.
Guys the storm knocked out my Internet, idk when it will come back, I'm using my phone. Lol
(Jun. 30, 2012  3:55 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Well, I'm very picky with signatures so bear with me. I wanted to request one from BlackCat since his style appeals to me more. Anywho...I will request one with you if it is not a problem. I'd like something in the sytle of your sig but a bit less flashy. The picture of optimus prime should be in the left-hand corner. The text towards the right.

I want it in a "mechanical" theme. Something that goes well with transformers. The picture should be this:
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news...169405.jpg

The background can vary from red, blue and a bit of grey/black. The text should be something "sharp" and "robot-looking". Not a smooth font. It should say:
" Autobots, roll out!"

The size of course should be 500x150. Because I want the height to be a bit less.
[Image: 500x150.gif]
Lol I'm really looking forward to that Grin but I have been working on new stuff since I have power, so I'll post some of my new stuff and u choose which style matches ur description da best.

(Jul. 02, 2012  8:59 PM)othellog Wrote: Guys the storm knocked out my Internet, idk when it will come back, I'm using my phone. Lol

Lol I'm really looking forward to that Grin but I have been working on new stuff since I have power, so I'll post some of my new stuff and u choose which style matches ur description da best.

I heard about that. Must suck Pinching_eyes_2

Anyways, I will look at your examples once they're up Tongue_out_wink

EDIT: Looked at your examples and number nine suits the current request the best Smile

(Jun. 25, 2012  1:15 AM)TriSix Wrote: Hey Othellog, may I have a sig?

Size:450x150 px
Pictures: Allen Walker(The guy in my sig) and Gin from Bleach. I can supply renders if you would like.
Background: Blue and Black C4D renders.
text: TriSix

Thanks
I'm sorry bro, but its usually one render per tag...
[Image: walkert.png]

As of 7/3/12

Recently Finished:
Waiting on Response: TriSix
Working On: Thunder Dome, WatchDog1314, Insominiac, Demonic
I'll move this here...

I have a request.

Images: Near in the middle, looking out of the sig, looking off into the distance with his toys, close up.

Background: Dark, but colorful.

Size: Standard, except a little shorter in height.

Text: "The Argonauts" at the bottom in spray paint in any color or colors. But very bold and seeable.

Take as long as you want to make the sig. Just make the sig perfect.
As of 7/6/12

Recently Finished: TriSix
Waiting on Response:
Working On: Thunder Dome, WatchDog1314, Insominiac, Demonic, Néar

Look, guys. He has FIVE requests he is STILL working on. DO NOT REQUEST UNTIL HE FINISHES AT LEAST 3! I will personally not put your request on the list if you still continue to do so.
(Jul. 03, 2012  6:30 PM)othellog Wrote:

Can I have one of those?
If you haven't started mine, don't do it

I won't be needing it after a couple of weeks anyways.
@MBN: You can use one, as those are his generic works. Give credit in your signature.

@Insomniac: Are you sure? He'll probably do it, anyways.
(Jul. 08, 2012  7:07 AM)Tech Wrote: @Insomniac: Are you sure? He'll probably do it, anyways.
Yep, I don't need it. If he does one anyways, I'll sport it for that last couple of days. But by all means, if he didn't start- he shouldn't bother.
(Jul. 08, 2012  7:07 AM)Tech Wrote: @MBN: You can use one, as those are his generic works. Give credit in your signature.

@Insomniac: Are you sure? He'll probably do it, anyways.

Okkeee-dokeee!!!
Read the Title.....
Can i have a sig please
Size 500x200
Pics samurai ifraid with its owner on the right and guardian revizer with its owner on the left
Text my user name written in the middle
Thanks!!!
His sig shop is NOW CLOSED. Read the title.
HEY HI ! i just want a stylish signature details are:
chris holding Phantom orion , dark mysterous type background ,my username written on it , lightning strike on background
thanksSmile
Could you read the post above yours? Hell, just read the title.