14.75%
No
4.92%
They're Awesome!
68.85%
They're OK
11.48%
Total: 100% 122 vote(s)
Thanks man! I appreciate the work you put into it!
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:05 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Thanks man! I appreciate the work you put into it!

Your welcome, if you want anything else PM me. Smile
can you make sig with burn fireblaze and ichigo with a backround that looks like my profile picture and flames that says crimson pegasus?
@Othelloq um can you just take out scorpio and thats it I actually just want pisces and his owner thanks in advance btw you did great Tongue_out_wink
your sig is beast best so far. i like the way it all fit could you make me a background with the words wolborg MS with wolborg behind it
(Feb. 15, 2011  10:12 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:16 AM)Vulcan90RF Wrote: Can you make me Sig with ''Ryuk,And L'' [From death note] And saying Vulcan90RF on the bottom, And a black backround saying Death note in the backround. Sorry if this is to much, but if your to busy it's ok.
Here it is, hope you like it!
[Image: sigforvulcan90rf.jpg]

OH MY GOSH IT IS AMAZING OH MY GOSH!!! I'M SO HAPPPY!!! THANK YOU!!
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:25 AM)Vulcan90RF Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  10:12 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:16 AM)Vulcan90RF Wrote: Can you make me Sig with ''Ryuk,And L'' [From death note] And saying Vulcan90RF on the bottom, And a black backround saying Death note in the backround. Sorry if this is to much, but if your to busy it's ok.

OH MY GOSH IT IS AMAZING OH MY GOSH!!! I'M SO HAPPPY!!! THANK YOU!!
Sorry for bothering you again, but how can i make other people see the signature?

othellog Wrote:Click "my settings" on the WBO site
Scroll down to "change signature"
Then type in this with [/IMG] at both ends(no spaces)
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3001/...an90rf.jpg
For example [IMG]************[/IMG]
If you do so it will look like this-

Or you could click "reply" on this message and look at the writing were the picture should be. Then copy and paste the wrritng in the "change signature" page. Hope this helped. =)

(Feb. 17, 2011  12:31 AM)crimsonpegasus Wrote: can you make sig with burn fireblaze and ichigo with a backround that looks like my profile picture and flames that says crimson pegasus?
I'll work on it now.
Background image: blue sky
Text: Masamune Unicorn
Other pictures: Ray Unicorno, Hell Kerbecs, Masamue Kadoya
Any effects: ray unicorno and hell kerbecs clash
Description: Masamune Kadoya behind ray unicorno and hell kerbecs clashing with the text in front.
Thanks Ahead!!!!!!!!!!StupidStupidStupid
(Feb. 17, 2011  12:31 AM)crimsonpegasus Wrote: can you make sig with burn fireblaze and ichigo with a backround that looks like my profile picture and flames that says crimson pegasus?

Here it is, hope you like it-
[Image: sigforcrimsonpegasus.jpg]
(Feb. 17, 2011  9:00 AM)wolborgMS Wrote: your sig is beast best so far. i like the way it all fit could you make me a background with the words wolborg MS with wolborg behind it

Thanks did you want me to fix anything?
Thanks Othellog! Your amazing! THANK YOU!!
can u make me an avatar with julius caesar and his bey gravity perseus in the backround with the words thebeydude5 in the corner?
can you get me a solblaze vs pegases signatuer and it says evilblader at the top
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:03 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: can u make me an avatar with julius caesar and his bey gravity perseus in the backround with the words thebeydude5 in the corner?
Working on it
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:21 PM)evilblader Wrote: can you get me a solblaze vs pegases signatuer and it says evilblader at the top
I'll work on it now/soon
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:56 AM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: Background image: blue sky
Description: Masamune Kadoya behind ray unicorno and hell kerbecs clashing with the text in front.
Working on it, I'll try my best
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:59 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: @Othelloq um can you just take out scorpio and thats it I actually just want pisces and his owner thanks in advance btw you did great Tongue_out_wink
Fixing it now.
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:59 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: @Othelloq um can you just take out scorpio and thats it I actually just want pisces and his owner thanks in advance btw you did great Tongue_out_wink
[Image: 27913821.jpg]

Fixed it
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:21 PM)evilblader Wrote: can you get me a solblaze vs pegases signatuer and it says evilblader at the top

[Image: 35407256.jpg]
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:56 AM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: Background image: blue sky

[Image: 89664789.jpg]

Sorry, I couldn't make an effect to make them clash, but if you fing a picture of hell kerbecs clashing with galaxy pegasus I'll redo the sig.
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:03 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: can u make me an avatar with julius caesar and his bey gravity perseus in the backround with the words thebeydude5 in the corner?

Here it is, hope you like it!!!!-
[Image: 84391333.jpg]
thanks bro, u nevr fail me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I know you're kinda busy, but when you get the chance, can you make a better quality avatar(similar to my sig with only rock giraffe) and it saying iBeyblader in old english lettering in the same position as my current one?
can i have a sig that has gravity perseus on it and says #1 on the foreground and just any cool background
(Feb. 19, 2011  6:33 AM)001 Wrote: can i have a sig that has gravity perseus on it and says #1 on the foreground and just any cool background
Working on it now
(Feb. 19, 2011  5:54 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Hey I know you're kinda busy, but when you get the chance, can you make a better quality avatar(similar to my sig with only rock giraffe) and it saying iBeyblader in old english lettering in the same position as my current one?

I'll work on it now
hey can i have a sig with L,light,misa misa and ryuk from death note.in a black back ground that says my username in a corner and says death note in the exact oppiste corner .and light is holding the death note.oh and put them in this order plz.fist L,then light,then misa misa and finally ryuk.
(Feb. 19, 2011  5:54 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: Hey I know you're kinda busy, but when you get the chance, can you make a better quality avatar(similar to my sig with only rock giraffe) and it saying iBeyblader in old english lettering in the same position as my current one?
[Image: 50194217.jpg]
(Feb. 19, 2011  10:23 PM)othellog Wrote:
[Image: 50194217.jpg]

Thanks! Love it!
(Feb. 19, 2011  10:16 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: hey can i have a sig with L,light,misa misa and ryuk from death note.in a black back ground that says my username in a corner and says death note in the exact oppiste corner .and light is holding the death note.oh and put them in this order plz.fist L,then light,then misa misa and finally ryuk.

I'll work on it now.
(Feb. 19, 2011  6:33 AM)001 Wrote: can i have a sig that has gravity perseus on it and says #1 on the foreground and just any cool background

Finished
[Image: t545544esrdgxtw4eaeeeew.jpg]
i want my sig with Hell Kerbecs and damian oh and it says Nazo422.thanks
Thanks so much for your awesome sig! But can you please make an avatar that has Vulcan Horuseus like my one now, but can you make it say Masamune Unicorn and the background is Golden? Thanks ahead!!!!!!!!!StupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupid