Poll: How is my draft

Yes
71.43%
Maybe
28.57%
No
0%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
This is my first attempt at a draft. Criticisms are welcome. Smile It needed some serious work on the Wyvang section, and some work on the Orojya, EDS, and overall sections, and a weight needed to be added to the Face Bolt section.

Echizen Wrote:Stone Face: Wyvang

Weight: 1.2 grams
The face mark on this Stone Face illustrates a wyvern, which is a reptile with two legs, wings and a dragon head.

Chrome Wheel 1: Wyvang

Weight: 31.92 grams
Almost completely circular, Wyvang's shape is only disturbed by curved lines coming from the center and, like claws, going down toward the bottom of the chrome wheel. At the top is a smooth gathering of long feathers, while the bottom shows a dragon head from the side, which is where a crystal wheel's orb would coincidentally protrude to form a big eye. The stickers for this Chrome Wheel give it a scaled body, as is needed to perfect the wyvern theme.

Being one of the heaviest chrome wheels, and prominent contact points, Wyvang has shown serious competitive use in Attack customizations in both the BB-10 attack type stadium and the Zero-G stadium.

Wyvang's large weight renders it superior in the face of other competitive attack metal wheels such as Flash. When used in a Zero-G stadium, it's put to good use when attempting to sway-out your opponent. Chrome Wheel combinations such as Wyvang Dragooon and Wyvang Wyvang have begun to dominate the Zero-G metagame as Attack types and Zero-G Attack types go due to the reasons stated above.

Despite its shape and contact points, Wyvang has shown exceptional attacking abilities. Wyvang doesn't have major contact points, but paired with its exceptional weight, it has several smaller contact points throughout the Chrome Wheel that provide for consistent Attack capabilities.

Wyvang has shown to be on par, if not better, than Flash in Attack match-ups. When used with the right track and bottom setup, and as such is considered by some to be an extremely competitive choice for Attack due to its impressive Attack properties and weight.

When used as a top Chrome Wheel in a synchrome:

Through testing, Wyvang has shown to be uncompetitive as a top chrome wheel on top of anything other than another Wyvang. When on the top of a Synchrom, Wyvang provides weight and attack, but other Chrome Wheel Attack points are usually blocked by Wyvang. Thus, Wyvang should not be chosen as a top Chrome Wheel if there is not a second Wyvang available.

When used as a bottom Chrome Wheel in a synchrome:

Wyvang can provide an excellent boost in Attack when used as a bottom Chrome Wheel. Other chrome wheel Attack points are usually blocked by Wyvang. It's put to excellent use when paired with the Chrome Wheel Wyvang.

When used in Synchrome with itself:

Wyvang is a very useful part in Attack customizations when combined with itself. Wyvang Wyvang has found many uses in Attack customizations throughout the BB-10 and Zero-G metagame.

This Chrome Wheel can be an extremely effective tool when paired with the right parts, and as such, has been one of the most competitively useful Chrome Wheels to be released.

Use in Attack customizations:

For the various reasons stated in the above paragraphs, Wyvang can be utilized to extreme effect in the following Attack customizations:

MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang (GB145/W145/H145) (R2F/RF/LRF)
Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Zero-G attack mode) (R2F/RF/LRF)

Use in Balance customizations:

For the various reasons stated in the above paragraphs, Wyvang can be utilized to extreme effect in the following Balance customizations:

MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF

Chrome Wheel 2: Orojya

Weight: 29.39 grams
This Chrome Wheel consists of a ring circled by multiple snakes. These engraved serpents create small protrusions all around orojya, like a gear. Following the characteristic of all Zero-G Beyblades, orojya has a hole for the Crystal Wheel's orb to protrude into, and two snake heads encase it from each side with their fangs. Some swirly designs exist in the inner part of this Chrome Wheel, all the way down to the opposite side of the crystal, where a menacing face is formed. Made to resemble a snake's head in a front view, two evil eyes are engraved as well as small fangs near the edge of orojya, and that big head's apparent mustaches are prolonged to become the many small serpents encircling the rest of the Chrome Wheel.

Despite its round shape, Orojya has proven to only have mediocre uses in Stamina. When paired with itself: Orojya has poor weight distribution, a light weight, and lots of recoil. When paired with other Chrome Wheels: its light weight and recoil only offers mediocre uses in both Defense and Stamina. For these reasons, it should only be considered for Stamina if no other options are available.

For the reasons listed above, when used in a Synchrome customization with another orojya, it has some use in stamina, but is outclassed by the current top-tier wheels of stamina, including Duo, Phantom, Dragooon, and Genbull.

When used as the top Chrome Wheel in a Synchrome:

In Attack combos, it has poor contact points to be useful for attack, considering its round shape, it also blocks most contact points of the bottom Chrome Wheel. In Defense combos, it has too much recoil to be used on the top, as well as light weight. Being the top Chrome Wheel, it suffers from the most hits, not allowing for to do well against Attack types. In stamina combos, it has high recoil and poor weight distribution, therefore not being able to compete at the levels of other Stamina combos. Due to these factors, Orojya has no use on the top of a Synchrome.

When used as the bottom Chrome Wheel in a Synchrom:

In Attack combos, it has poor contact points to be useful for Attack, considering its round shape, it also blocks most contact points of the bottom chrome wheel. In Defense combos, it has too much recoil to be used on the bottom, as well as light weight. In stamina combos, it has high recoil and poor weight distribution, therefore not being able to compete at the levels of other Stamina combos. Due to these factors, Orojya has no use on the bottom of a Synchrome.

The Orojya Orojya Synchrome has minor Stamina potential, but less Stamina than Wheels such as Duo, Phantom, Dragooon, and Genbull. It also has considerable recoil, as well as only decent Stamina. As such, Orojya is useless in Synchrom with itself.

Track: 145

Weight: 1.47 grams Full Width: 20 mm Minimum Width: 18 mm Height: 14.50 mm
145, along with its variants (C145, DF145, etc.), was once the highest Track available, until the 230 Track was released with Flame Byxis. It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity. However, gimmick-paired Tracks like BD145 have immensely outclassed their original bare variant, on top of several taller gimmick Tracks surpassing 145 as well against heavy, mid-height Attackers. Even in Stamina battles, 145 does not offer enough balance: Tracks like AD145 and W145 provide a good center of gravity, and aid with a slight downforce to maintain stability.

Bottom: Eternal Defense Sharp

Weight: 1.13 grams

Eternal defense sharp, or EDS has proven mediocre balance and stamina with the free spinning defense sharp. The center of this bottom consists of a small, metal bar that makes a sonic like sound when it makes contact to the stadium floor. This happens when the metal rod contacts with the free spinning defense sharp and makes friction when the middle rod spins and makes contact. With such contact and hover-like feature, it is able to keep Balance, while staying with decent amounts of Stamina. EDS is also taller than WD.

Despite the eternal aspect of this part, it's Stamina is only decent compared to other tips like WD or EWD.

Overall

Orojya Wyvang 145EDS consists of mainly uncompetitive parts, the exception being Wyvang. Even though Orojya isn't top tier it provides a substitute for a second Genbull when one isn't available. Wyvang provides excellent uses in Attack and Balance customizations making this Beyblade is a must have for all serious bladers, everyone should own at least one of this Beyblade.
Oh cool, a new draft. Thank you for that.

You seem to be missing the "When used as the top Chrome Wheel" section, plus I would actually explain what is up with Wyvang's attack points because they are actually not pointy or anything like you usually expect with Attack. I think someone like th!nk might have explained it in a post either in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread or in the Ultimate Synchrom DX Set topic.

The Orojya section definitely needs to be elaborated further, to explain why it is actually worse than other Chrome Wheels, on its own and when paired with others.

Hell Kerbecs actually has DS, and I believe we have an almost complete EDS section in the Scythe Kronos draft topic that should be used instead.

Once you fix that, I will take a closer look at all the sentences. Generally, also, you do not use proper capitalisation everywhere, by the way.
TBH, I didn't think Wyvang was actually used as a top chrome wheel, but if it should be included then I will attempt to write something. I'll try ro find that and include it.

Okay, try to write something for that too.

Fixed the EDS section, but it needed a bit of changing since it said it was useful with BD145.

Okay fixed that too.
It may not be used competitively, but you still need to write about it. Write that it performs a certain way etc., but that this performance is not stellar compared to when it is used on the bottom of a Synchrom.
I've included the section of Wyvang as a top chrome wheel. And added how it's design is useful for attack.

Changed the Orojya section as well.
(Jun. 26, 2014  1:23 AM)Echizen Wrote: This is my first attempt at a draft. Criticisms are welcome. Smile It needed some serious work on the Wyvang section, and some work on the Orojya, EDS, and overall sections, and a weight needed to be added to the Face Bolt section.

Echizen Wrote:Stone Face: Wyvang

Weight: 1.2 grams
The face mark on this Stone Face illustrates a wyvern, which is a reptile with two legs, some wings ("some wings" doesn't sound good. Just add "wings) and a dragon head.

Chrome Wheel 1: Wyvang

Weight: 31.92 grams
Almost completely circular, Wyvang's shape is only disturbed by curved lines coming from the center and, like claws, going down toward the bottom of the chrome wheel. At the top is a smooth gathering of long feathers, while the bottom shows a dragon head from the side, which is where a crystal wheel's orb would coincidentally protrude to form a big eye. The stickers for this Chrome Wheel give it a scaled body, as is needed to perfect the wyvern theme.

Being one of the heaviest chrome wheels, and prominent attack points (try "contact points" instead), Wyvang has shown serious competitive use in attack customizations in both the BB-10 attack type stadium and the Zero-G stadium.

Wyvang's large weight renders it superior in the face of other competitive attack metal wheels such as flash. When used in a Zero-G stadium, it's put to good use when attempting to sway-out your opponent. Chrome wheel combinations such as Wyvang Dragooon and Wyvang Wyvang have begun to dominate the Zero-G metagame as attack types and Zero-G attack types go due to the reasons stated above.

Despite its shape and contact points, Wyvang has shown exceptional attacking abilities. Wyvang doesn't have major contact points, but paired with its exceotional weight, it has several smaller contact points throughout the Chrome Wheel taht provide for consistent attack capabilities.

Wyvang has shown to be on par, if not better, than flash in attack match-ups. When used with the right track and bottom setup, and as such is considered by some to be an extremely competitive choice for attack due to its impressive attack properties and weight.

When used as a top Chrome Wheel in a synchrome:

Through testing, Wyvang has shown to be uncompetitive as a top chrome wheel on anything other than another wyvang. When on the top of a Synchrom, Wyvang provides weight and attack, but other chrome wheel attack points are usually blocked by Wyvang. Thus, Wyvang should not be chosen as a top Chrome Wheel if there is not a second Wyvang available.

When used as a bottom Chrome Wheel in a synchrome:

Wyvang can provide an excellent boost in attack when used as a bottom chrome wheel. Other chrome wheel atack points are usually blocked by Wyvang. It's put to excellent use when paired with the Chrome Wheel Wyvang. Maybe add something about its good synergy with Dragooon in spin equalizing customs?

Wyvang is a very useful part in attack customizations when combined with itself. Wyvang Wyvang has found many uses in attack customizations throughout the BB-10 and Zero-G metagame.

This chrome wheel can be an extremely effective tool when paired with the right parts, and as such, has been one of the most competitively useful Chrome Wheels to be released.

Use in Attack Customizations:

For the various reasons stated in the above paragraphs, wyvang [/b](capitalize W) can be utilized to extreme effect in the following attack customizations:

[b]MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang (GB145/W145/H145) (R2F/RF) [b]add LRF

Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Zero-G attack mode) (R2F/RF/LRF)[/b]

Use in balance customizations:

For the various reasons stated in the above paragraphs, Wyvang can be utilized to extreme effect in the following balance customizations:

MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF

Chrome Wheel 2: Orojya

Weight: 29.39 grams
This Chrome Wheel consists of a ring circled by multiple snakes. These engraved serpents create small protrusions all around orojya, like a gear. Following the characteristic of all Zero-G Beyblades, orojya has a hole for the Crystal Wheel's orb to protrude into, and two snake heads encase it from each side with their fangs. Some swirly designs exist in the inner part of this Chrome Wheel, all the way down to the opposite side of the crystal, where a menacing face is formed. Made to resemble a snake's head in a front view, two evil eyes are engraved as well as small fangs near the edge of orojya, and that big head's apparent mustaches are prolonged to become the many small serpents encircling the rest of the Chrome Wheel.

Despite its round shape, Orojya has proven to only have mediocre uses in Stamina. When paired with itself: Orojya has poor weight distribution, a light weight, and lots of recoil. When paired with other Chrome Wheels: its light weight and recoil only offers mediocre uses in both Defense and Stamina. For these reasons, it should only be considered for Stamina if no other options are available.

For the reasons listed above, when used in a synchrom customization with another orojya, it has some use in stamina, but is outclassed by the current top-tier wheels of stamina, including Duo, Phantom, Dragoon Spin-Equalizers and Genbull.

Track: 145

Weight: 1.47 grams Full Width: 20 mm Minimum Width: 18 mm Height: 14.50 mm
145, along with its variants (C145, DF145, etc.), was once the highest Track available, until the 230 Track was released with Flame Byxis. It can be used in Stamina customs to great effect due to its tall height, which allows for more wobbling as the Beyblade loses its spin velocity. However, gimmick-paired Tracks like BD145 have immensely outclassed their original bare variant, on top of several taller gimmick Tracks surpassing 145 as well against heavy, mid-height Attackers. Even in Stamina battles, 145 does not offer enough balance: Tracks like AD145 and W145 provide a good center of gravity, and aid with a slight downforce to maintain stability.

Bottom: Eternal Defense Sharp

Weight: 1.13 grams

Eternal defense sharp, or EDS has proven decent balance and stamina with the free spinning defense sharp. The center of this bottom consists of a small, metal bar that makes a sonic like sound when it makes contact to the stadium floor. This happens when the metal rod contacts with the free spinning defense sharp and makes friction when the middle rod spins and makes contact. With such contact and hover-like feature, it is able to keep great balance, while staying with high amounts of stamina. EDS is also taller than WD.

Despite the eternal aspect of this part, it's stamina is only decent compared to other tips like WD or EWD.

Overall

Orojya Wyvang 145EDS consists of mainly uncompetitive parts, the exception being Wyvang. Even though orojya isn't top tier it provides a substitute for a second genbull when one isn't available. Wyvang provides excellent uses in attack and balance customizations making this Beyblade a must have for all serious bladers, everyone should own at least one of this Beyblade.

Edit: Wow, I messed up that poll... it was suppose to say: Do you like my draft?
I changed some of the things you mentioned in you post. LRF isn't top tier and Wyvang doesn't add much spin-equalizing IIRC.

Also added a "When used as/in..." section to Orojya.
You forgot to capitialize the "O" for Orojya in the conclusion.
It's about to be top tier when the draft is approved. Also EDS has horrible balance. I'd mention it's similarity with DS too.
Okay.

I was going off what the other EDS section had. I do agree, and I'll attempt to edit it as more testimg has been made.
I don't really think we need more testing to show how when hit hard enough EDS scrapes and loses stamina.

Also check the thing I added in ma post.
(Jun. 26, 2014  1:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hell Kerbecs actually has DS, and I believe we have an almost complete EDS section in the Scythe Kronos draft topic that should be used instead.

I used the section from that, so I beleive that's good enoigh, but if Kai-V thinks I should include it, like I had before, I will.

I meant, I'd edit the post to reflect recent testing, not that it needed more testing.
Made quite a few edits gramatically. I'd still love opinions!
I would have to disagree with DRAGON KING's revision, sorry; I don't think that comparing Dragooon Spin Steal to Orjoya is really applicable, because spin-equalizers are completely different from conventional Stamina.

I'm going to continue to plug my own combo here, but Ifraid pairs up wonderfully with Wyvang. It provides some Upper Smash which Wyvang^2 doesn't have a lot of, and exposes Wyvang's contact points extremely well, IMO even better than another Wyvang. The tests I did showed it was highly effective, but they still need some further testing over in the Ifraid discussion.

Wyvang Ifraid realllly needs more testing pleassssee
Well to be fair they are listed under Stamina only the tier list, but if anyone else thinks it should be removed I will.

It's not top tier though, so I'm not sure I could include it. I could do some testing in a bit if you want.
Sorry for the double post, but I'll have pictures posted when I recieve them from ebay.

Meanwhile, any thoughts?