11.76%
Maybe
17.65%
No
0%
No way!! Unhappy
0%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Okay then now we've got 10 people only 4 more spots left!!!!!! Also if you are not using a zero-g
Combo you could add these: MF-H,MF-L,MF-M and MF-F so come on people post your combos and don't forget to vote in the poll!! Smile
Oh, yeah, forgot. Could you do a MF-H?
Sure I just put it on your combo then and now instead of a regular face you could use a MF-L
Instead so once again, 4 more spots available!!!!!!!!
Could I Use A MF-L For My Amazing Combo? Grin
Sure you can I already put it on and the OP will be updated soon with that and now both MF-H and MF-L have been taken no one else will be able to use them in their combo now and 4 more spots and after that ill put up the brackets
New things added in the OP: Evil Befall UW145 EWD, Counter Tempo 130 RS, Cancer and CH120
People are allowed to join still!! I'll do battles soon I've been super busy lately Unhappy
People can still Join!!!!! Please do so if you haven't already Smile
Someone's already using my 2 Balros in this custom tournament as for a MSF-H I don't have CH120 and my other R2F are available though there is lots of other good stuff not taken yet.
Could you put me as Phantom Cancer 90 HF?
Sure your in! Anyone else wanna join????
Also what mode?? Attack or stamina mode
Attack mode, please! Thank you!
You're very welcome glad to have more members participate!
Can I still enter?

if I can, can I use Duo Pisces BGrin.
Thanks
If you want to use the metal fury spark FX duo you can use that combo, my TT duo is taken.
Wing Leone S130 GCF, please.
It's not taken, your in anyone else want to join????
Can I use Flash Pisces BGrin (attack mode) please?
Sure, you are in anybody else wan to join on this awesome custom tournament
Um what about Killerken Reviser 230WD?
Yep that combo is not taken, your in Smile
is Phantom (Attack) Cygnus 230 R2F Taken?
yep, but I have a CH120 and a Metal flat tip with phantom pegasis or something like that, I have 2 phantoms and only one is taken, also New update to the OP: Metal Flat tip.
I'd like to change my combo to flash ___ch120mf, stall against defence and slide shoot against stamina please.
Ok then I'll change your combo, I put you in as Flash Orion CH120 MF also if anyone wants to join too, Wyvang, Dragoon, a red F230 and a CF are available and a bunch of other stuff Smile
(Dec. 09, 2013  12:52 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: yep, but I have a CH120 and a Metal flat tip with phantom pegasis or something like that, I have 2 phantoms and only one is taken, also New update to the OP: Metal Flat tip.

Ok... I guess Phantom (ATK) Pegasus the ch120 MF will be fine...
too bad... i guess i asked too late...