Original Life Sized Beyblade Burst Stadium by TurboLibra14

Hi guys! This is TurboLibra14. In this thread I'll post videos of my giant homemade Giga Turbo BeyStadium. I made this stadium on April 2nd 2014 and improved it in July 2017. The final version is currently in the making.

I started making MFB B.O.B.s in the stadium on April 4th 2014. The most popular one were the battle royal and the battle against 5522 Luca.

I also do Burst Battles in it. Here are some of them.

Please tell me what you think of this stadium and how you think I can make it better. Smile

I'm sorry for double posting but I can only fit 3 videos in one message. Anyways, here are some more Burst Battles.

Please tell me what you think of this stadium and how you think I can make it better.
How did you make the stadium?
(Nov. 05, 2017  2:51 AM)dt1000 Wrote: How did you make the stadium?

He used a satellite dish
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:12 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  2:51 AM)dt1000 Wrote: How did you make the stadium?

He used a satellite dish

Where do you get those?
Where did U find this stadium??? Its huge.. even more than 20 beyblades can be used in this stadium...
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:18 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Where did U find this stadium??? Its huge.. even more than 20 beyblades can be used in this stadium...

The answer is right above your post
Satallite dishs can be found in the dump, you can use one that nobody wants cause it doesn't work, or you could buy one
Can you teach us how to make this I NEED IT IN MY LIFEE
Team Beigoma Academy BeyClub vs. Team Rideout
Can you recreate the Lui vs. Rideout from Ep. 50?
The Beyblades Are:
L2.N.Sp
G2.Q.F
U2.U.J
O2.G.N
S2.L.P
(Nov. 05, 2017  5:06 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:18 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Where did U find this stadium??? Its huge.. even more than 20 beyblades can be used in this stadium...

The answer is right above your post
Satallite dishs can be found in the dump, you can use one that nobody wants cause it doesn't work, or you could buy one

satalite dish? all right