Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade

Quote:We don't know yet.

I understand that this information is unknown as of now, I was simply stating my thoughts. For me, it would be rather unsettling to see Ryuuga as an ally so I would certainly prefer for him to be forgotten after this season...If the writers don't just suddenly kill him off that is. Which would be quite doubtful for a child's show.
(Jul. 14, 2009  7:03 PM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: I understand that this information is unknown as of now, I was simply stating my thoughts. For me, it would be rather unsettling to see Ryuuga as an ally so I would certainly prefer for him to be forgotten after this season...If the writers don't just suddenly kill him off that is. Which would be quite doubtful for a child's show.

They did kill Ginga's dad and a guy got eaten alive by crabs, so I hardly see why they wouldn't kill Ryuuga. They just have to not show it, maybe kill him by falling down Joker style.

And anyway, it's good for kids to learn about death a little early, so they could deal with it themselves.
(Jul. 14, 2009  6:25 PM)Giga Wrote: Yes, it was confirmed to last for 3 years at least (or something like that in a TT press conference.
Not really. As far as I remember, all we know is that Beyblade should be more or less active, perhaps mostly outside Japan with Hasbro, until 2012. That is what they seemed to be hoping for.

Zarrox770 Wrote:Honestly, you cant beat the original, i mean yeah mfb may be better in some aspects but then again the same can be said for the older versions.
Instead of saying things like that, you should try to come up with actual reasons why you think Bakuten Shoot Beyblade is better, because a lot of us think the contrary, and we seem to have better points than you.
(Jul. 14, 2009  7:08 PM)Dude Wrote: They did kill Ginga's dad and a guy got eaten alive by crabs, so I hardly see why they wouldn't kill Ryuuga. They just have to not show it, maybe kill him by falling down Joker style.

And anyway, it's good for kids to learn about death a little early, so they could deal with it themselves.

Your manner of stating this was quite hilarious, I laughed rather much. Joyful_2

Now that I see it you are actually quite correct. I certainly would prefer this over his original personality being sullied, as much as it pains me to say this...
(Jul. 14, 2009  7:15 PM)Ribbon-hime Wrote: Your manner of stating this was quite hilarious, I laughed rather much. Joyful_2

Now that I see it you are actually quite correct. I certainly would prefer this over his original personality being sullied, as much as it pains me to say this...

Why, thank you, I appreciate that you appreciate my humour Joyful_3

Even if Ryuuga's personnality changed, I doubt Ginga would be willing to forgive him in any manner...he did kill his father. after all, so he probably would disappear anyway, even if he did become a nice guy.
(Jul. 14, 2009  7:22 PM)Dude Wrote: Why, thank you, I appreciate that you appreciate my humour Joyful_3

Even if Ryuuga's personnality changed, I doubt Ginga would be willing to forgive him in any manner...he did kill his father. after all, so he probably would disappear anyway, even if he did become a nice guy.

Ah, it's quite alright. My image of Ryuuga dressed like the Joker made my day. So allow me to thank you for making such a visualization come true.

I truly hope he does. It would be extremely odd to see Ryuuga acting in a friendly manner.
(Jul. 14, 2009  7:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not really. As far as I remember, all we know is that Beyblade should be more or less active, perhaps mostly outside Japan with Hasbro, until 2012. That is what they seemed to be hoping for.

Instead of saying things like that, you should try to come up with actual reasons why you think Bakuten Shoot Beyblade is better, because a lot of us think the contrary, and we seem to have better points than you.

Ah, I thought it was confirmed, never mind.
why? well 1: i dnt rly like the whole "constellation concept" but if you do i got no problems!
2: i prefer it because lets be honest, that is wat got us all beyblade mad!
3: ive always said older is better apart from music and movies etc.

and yes mfb has good parts
but i dont rly like the characters
the battles are good, but i found the old series more exciting..
these are just my opinions
If u disagree with them i say fair game, we all have different preferences.
Quote:3: ive always said older is better apart from music and movies etc.

That's dumb. Movies and television are very similar media, so why does it apply to one and not the other?
all i meant for that was i dont like old movies and old programs but i liked the older beyblade series, apologies if it was confusing.
How is Takao better than Ginga.
I prefer Tyson (i know him as tyson cos of dubs x_x) cos of his attitude and childishness he makes me laugh, and plus he uses my style of bey!
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:22 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: I prefer Tyson (i know him as tyson cos of dubs x_x) cos of his attitude and childishness he makes me laugh, and plus he uses my style of bey!

Ginga and Takao both use the exact same type of Beyblades.
Correct me if im wrong but doesnt Ginga use right spin and because? and i meant dragoon when i said bey because im a big fan of dragons..and i love the way they made dragoon look , i meant im left handed so i always bought left spin gears off friends cos i preferred the left spin beys =)

Another reason i prefer the older series is i prefer "3..2..1..Let It Rip!" to "3..2..1..Go Shoot!"
i dunno why the first sounded better =)
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:30 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Correct me if im wrong but doesnt Ginga use right spin? and i meant attack loosely, i meant im left handed so i always bought left spin gears off friends cos i preferred the left spin beys =)

Another reason i prefer the older series is i prefer "3..2..1..Let It Rip!" to "3..2..1..Go Shoot!"
i dunno why the first sounded better =)

"Let it Rip" is from the English dub. It has always been "Go Shoot" in Japan. IMO, Let it rip sounds really cheesy, even to a lot of kids ...

I don't see how being left-handed has anything to do with spin direction.
Oh ok, well i apologise for the sayings, i never read the manga cos i only recently got a pc, so i was never able to read it because it wasnt released here (manga) and i read manga online. And the reason i like everything left spin is because when i first started bey i got a dragoon storm, which was left, and i beat everyone that beybattled me, heck i even beat my brothers Driger ms with it! and since then a left spin has never failed me...And i realise that most of that is in the wrong topic probly but i just thought id answer your thoughts honestly =)
and could i ask what imo means plz?
IMO = in my opinion

If you want Left Spin, get Lightning L-Drago.
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you want Left Spin, get Lightning L-Drago.

I will for MFB but atm im only doing the V series G series and HMS series, and am saving up for them atm, but wen ive done that i do plan on getting Lightning L-Drago.
I highly doubt you beat driger ms with dragoon s.
i did, but it wasnt easy.
i used a weight disk which went out wider than the attack ring, so it was metal clashin with metal.
(Jul. 15, 2009  10:41 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: i did, but it wasnt easy.
i used a weight disk which went out wider than the attack ring, so it was metal clashin with metal.

Except Dragoon S is much lower ... plus, there are no WD that wide unless you used an illegal one.
it wasnt illegal it was a normal wide one, this type http://im.rediff.com/getahead/2006/feb/01disk.jpg and it was lower lol so i knocked its base and won =D
So you beat it once ... how many times did it beat you, I wonder?
lol well we battled all day and i mean all day 24hrs non stop and in the end we were Josh & Dragoon storm (me) 40 vs Sam 43 (brother) & driger ms we drew about 9 times...lol
he must have really sucked with driger ms