Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade

the original japanese Beyblade OST is amazing, if you liked that terrible rock garbage more you're an awful person
(Jul. 14, 2009  7:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the original japanese Beyblade OST is amazing, if you liked that terrible rock garbage more you're an awful person

I don't think any of us ever said that we like the dub music more than the original music. Personally, I like both. I like the dub music because it actually has lyrics and most of the songs are pretty good, and I like the original music because, well, it's just plain awesome. :\
This may be a personal preference, but I don't really like to hear lyrics when people are talking.
we talking about the anime or the beys?
and i agree with b3astly, g-rev was awesomest!
(Jul. 14, 2009  12:35 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: teh songs were sweet
If you wish to add something but that nobody has posted since you last did, you can simply click on the "edit" button to add content to your previous post without making two messages in a row.
(Jul. 14, 2009  6:00 AM)B3ASTLY Wrote: just my opinion; jeez kid,
the songs were freakin' awsome and the voice cast was pretty sweet too! im rly glad that most of the staff from g-rev came back to make MFB, g-rev is my favorate of the 3 original beyblade seasons and MFB is turning out to be a great season too!

Well I'm just responding with my opinion...jeez kid
they've ripped a few bit beasts from the old series...
(Jul. 14, 2009  4:06 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: they've ripped a few bit beasts from the old series...
What ? There are no 'Bit Beasts' in Metal Fight Beyblade. The creatures you see (which are only used as metaphorical representations of the battle between two beyblades, to make it more interesting) are as close to the "real animals" as possible, while the Holy Beasts in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade are modified so they look like warriors or something ...

Seriously : wow, there is Wolborg; wow, there is Wolf ... And they are not the same.
If I want to hear rock, I don't turn on Beyblade.
pegasis: flame pegasis
bull: taurus
etc.
(Jul. 13, 2009  6:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I can't for the life of me understand this. Beyblade is a fun hobby because they do stuff. If you want to collect pretty things, there are far better hobbies. Speechless

This makes me sad. Unhappy I mean, sure I love the battling side but I also like the fact that theyre pretty and I like pretty things....

Also, have to admit I did kinda like the dub songs, even if because they were amazingly cheesy. Some of them were kinda catchy...
(Jul. 14, 2009  4:44 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: pegasis: flame pegasis
etc.

What? Taurus is a horoscope, and Pegasis is a constellation. That is were they get there names.
(Jul. 14, 2009  4:44 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: pegasis: flame pegasis
etc.
Look, there is a limited amount of beasts that can be used, and Bakuten Shoot Beyblade just happened to use a lot of them because there was a lot of focus on the Holy Beast/'Bit Beasts'. You cannot blame TAKARA-TOMY for not choosing such unpopular animals as the tilapia, which is a sort of fish ... And nobody wants to see a squirrel. You should try to understand marketing.
im excited that the tournaments are coming to MFB, i just wish that they dont do wut they did in the originals when they made tyson world champ 3 years running, i liked tyson, but i would have liked to see somone else like max or kai win too
(Jul. 14, 2009  6:10 PM)B3ASTLY Wrote: im excited that the tournaments are coming to MFB, i just wish that they dont do wut they did in the originals when they made tyson world champ 3 years running, i liked tyson, but i would have liked to see somone else like max or kai win too

I doubt the tournament arc will last too long. Also, are we even sure that MFB will have more than one season?
Yes, it was confirmed to last for 3 years at least (or something like that in a TT press conference.
I wonder what interesting plots could appear in the next seasons...That is if Ryuuga is defeated and if the next seasons aren't also about him...
Kenta is evil. (lol) I'm pretty sure Ryuuga will be beaten in the final epp, but then the problem of Left Spin is brought up. If he is beaten then maybe everything will become Left and Right?
(Jul. 14, 2009  6:25 PM)Giga Wrote: Yes, it was confirmed to last for 3 years at least (or something like that in a TT press conference.

Oh my! Please accept my apology for this misrepresentation.

I honestly did not believe that it would last for so long. Like Dude stated what will come after Ryuuga?
We don't know yet.
(Jul. 14, 2009  6:43 PM)Giga Wrote: We don't know yet.

Which is rather logical, we can't predict the future, here.

My idea is that only the first season will feature Ryuuga or that he will become an ally in the next seasons and that the plots for those future seasons will be silly and stupid, to please kids.

That's how I see it, anyway.
Honestly, you cant beat the original, i mean yeah mfb may be better in some aspects but then again the same can be said for the older versions.
(Jul. 14, 2009  6:53 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Honestly, you cant beat the original, i mean yeah mfb may be better in some aspects but then again the same can be said for the older versions.

It's just a matter of opinion, anyway...

And if the older one had good points but that the newer one also has, doesn't that mean that they're equally good and that the older series doesn't automatically surpasses the newer one?