Original Beyblade V.S. Metal Fight Beyblade

nah hes got this whole idea of a launch which doesnt work he launches it metres above, i tell him its stupid, and i use the sliding shoot =D
(Jul. 15, 2009  5:25 PM)Giga Wrote: How is Takao better than Ginga.

haha, u never see tyson taking out hundreds of beys at once lol, but to be fair, he doesnt have the new MFB series.
u never see him do it because he always gets his lackeys to do it, and no u just see him in majorpowerful fights
(Jul. 17, 2009  2:22 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: u never see him do it because he always gets his lackeys to do it, and no u just see him in majorpowerful fights

But he still loses quite a few of those major powerful fights. I think that, up until now, Tyson (or Takao, if you want) as lost more than Ginga did.

Of course, MFB is still very young.
(Jul. 17, 2009  3:00 PM)Dude Wrote: But he still loses quite a few of those major powerful fights. I think that, up until now, Tyson (or Takao, if you want) as lost more than Ginga did.

Of course, MFB is still very young.

well, we dont really know that, everyone loses sometimes, and im pretty sure ginga had his share of losses to get where he is now
(Jul. 17, 2009  4:23 PM)B3ASTLY Wrote: well, we dont really know that, everyone loses sometimes, and im pretty sure ginga had his share of losses to get where he is now

Certainly but, even so, either a character lost or won a lot doesn't really mean it's a bad character, so it really shouldn't matter.
(Jul. 17, 2009  2:22 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: u never see him do it because he always gets his lackeys to do it, and no u just see him in majorpowerful fights

Takao has lackeys? What? *Is confused*
Everyone is his lackey! and theyre as good as each other.
Well In the original series I got soooo mad when the bit beasts were released because I thought it was lame. in MFB the stadiums are realistic, and I totally love the second episode how they made Storm pegasis spin around the stadium and Rock Leone go to the center. How real! I also like how they're launchers and grips are like IRL.

EDIT: I havent watched much MFB as I dont want to spoil it and find out whats going to happen. Ill watch it next year on TV to have that awesome anticipation between weeks...then watch it is subs. SO I havent seen but 4 episodes of MFB
(Jul. 17, 2009  8:02 PM)jsc Wrote: Well.... In the original series I got soooo mad when the bit beasts were released because I thought it was lame. in MFB the stadiums are realistic, and I totally love the second episode how they made Storm pegasis spin around the stadium and Rock Leone go to the center. How real! I also like how they're launchers and grips are like IRL.

i thought the bit beasts were pretty cool, i was just dissapointed that they spent so much time focusing on them instead of the actual bey-battle. i think MFB did a good job of focusing more time on the "real" battle, and little time focusing on the beyblade's spirits (-i'v been told that theyre "technically" not bit-beasts)
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:59 PM)Dude Wrote: Certainly but, even so, either a character lost or won a lot doesn't really mean it's a bad character, so it really shouldn't matter.

I love it when main Characters lose. Makes it suprising.
(Jul. 17, 2009  8:20 PM)jsc Wrote: I love it when main Characters lose. Makes it suprising.

True. And it gives a feeling of dread to the character who defeated him, a prime example of that being Ryuuga himself.
it does make it exciting, waiting for the rematch where they finally win!
(Jul. 17, 2009  9:03 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: it does make it exciting, waiting for the rematch where they finally win!

They do always win the second time, don't they?

At least, that's how the cliché goes. It's an exciting cliché, at least.
(Jul. 17, 2009  9:03 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: it does make it exciting, waiting for the rematch where they finally win!

-except when jim beat max (jim cheated btw), i was SO mad cuz max is one of my fav characters
I like MFB but I also say that the best part of beyblades series is the first season from the euro Bladers to the finals it was amazing.

Also i wanted to start a topic but didnt know if i should because its sort of related to this one. Its like which charecters do you like more. Like Kai vs Kyouya or like Kenny vs Kenta or Hilary vs Madoka
(Jul. 18, 2009  4:29 AM)King Kyouya Wrote: I like MFB but I also say that the best part of beyblades series is the first season from the euro Bladers to the finals it was amazing.

Also i wanted to start a topic but didnt know if i should because its sort of related to this one. Its like which charecters do you like more. Like Kai vs Kyouya or like Kenny vs Kenta or Hilary vs Madoka

1.undecided
2.Kenta
3.Madoka
There's already a topic about favourite MFB characters.
=o how many times did ray lose driger in the 3 series?
The MFB counterparts are far superior.
(Jul. 18, 2009  9:59 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: =o how many times did ray lose driger in the 3 series?
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/index2.php?Rei
welp, after just watching episodes 1-5 of mfb, i rate it the same as g-rev...and the other 2 series.
(Jul. 18, 2009  5:20 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: welp, after just watching episodes 1-5 of mfb, i rate it the same as g-rev...and the other 2 series.

you rate every series exactly the same, then
o.o i see ur point, ok i stated it wrong, G-revolution completely owns V-force and first series (obviously)
and i think personally G-rev has a better story line but in MFB the battles are more detailed, so in a way g-rev is better and in a way mfb is better in my own personal opinion.