Opinions on young Phi and Heartz?

I honestly find them adorable. i'm curious as to know what you think of them
Theyre pretty adorable at first glance, but Im not sure about them overall
I'd agree. I mean they are demons as adults . so........
In the preview speech , it was said that Dead Hades was their father' BEY , so they had to fight with each other ( where Heart betrayed Phi ) and , Phi took his own dark power , Whereas , Heart took Dead Hade's dark power ( This is just a specaluation )
(Jan. 08, 2019  5:37 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: In the preview speech , it was said that Dead Hades was their father' BEY , so they had to fight with each other ( where Heart betrayed Phi ) and , Phi took his own dark power , Whereas , Heart took Dead Hade's dark power ( This is just a specaluation )

So revive phoenix was made from Phi's own dark power while dead Hades and the dark power associated with it was given to Hearts? I guess that is why Phi changes as Phoenix does. Do you think Hearts was taught the resonance pain split?

If Phi got dead Hades what would have Hearts' bey be? Did he even have dark power in the first place?
My thought is that Heartz and Phi fuse in the process of their beys fusing
(Jan. 08, 2019  6:44 PM)TorchicStar Wrote: My thought is that  Heartz and Phi fuse in the process of their beys fusing

Very unlikely.
(Jan. 08, 2019  7:32 PM)TorchicStar Wrote: Why would that be unlikely

They are two people if anything Hearts will lose his dark power.
Are young Phi and Hearts adorable?  We'll all have opinions after we see more of them.

Ask if little children are adorable while they are sleeping like angels.  Never ask it while they are throwing toys at the window, slamming their fists on the bathroom door because you left the room, shrieking at you for any reason while you are trying to study Japanese or enjoy the new VNV Nation album, or being carried through the parking lot away from Rockin'Jump, crying angrily and kicking you right where you got that cortisone injection yesterday.
(Jan. 08, 2019  8:50 PM)Cat Wrote: Are young Phi and Hearts adorable?  We'll all have opinions after we see more of them.

Ask if little children are adorable while they are sleeping like angels.  Never ask it while they are throwing toys at the window, slamming their fists on the bathroom door because you left the room, shrieking at you for any reason while you are trying to study Japanese or enjoy the new VNV Nation album, or being carried through the parking lot away from Rockin'Jump, crying angrily and kicking you right where you got that cortisone injection yesterday.

Exactly why Im not sure about their child selves just yet. They seem cute and all but we may not know yet
What we have seen of them as children
What they really are
(Jan. 08, 2019  9:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What we have seen of them as children
What they really are

Them being older present day, pretty much. Haha
Phi is cool but Hearts looks like a creep who will watch you sleep and will hide in your attic
(Jan. 08, 2019  10:21 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Phi is cool but Hearts looks like a creep who will watch you sleep and will hide in your attic

At least he wouldnt be the first one to downright hurt you (like Phi)
Hearts is adorable. Only Hearts. Phi is mean.
(Jan. 08, 2019  10:21 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Phi is cool but Hearts looks like a creep who will watch you sleep and will hide in your attic
I'll take a troll over a psycho.
phi is the reincarnation of stingy from lazy town
phi is the evil guy. I think hearts is more of a funny guy
I personally view phi as being the evil one having created a bey from his own dark power and letting it possess him to get more power, with hearts being just a normal blader who happens to have a bey with a lot of dark power.

(Jan. 08, 2019  7:32 PM)TorchicStar Wrote: Why would that be unlikely

Possible names for their fused version
Hi
Phartz

Yeah, don’t really see that happening

And yes, I know that speculation has come and gone already, just wanted to point it out lol
Phi and Hearts are so cute at kids. Phi the very talented one and Hearts, the younger brother, still trying to catch up. At the end of episode 50 though, he seems to know what Phi doesn't. That he lost his bond with Phoenix. Hearts and his bey on the other hand actually had a bond like Aiga and Achilles. So much so that Shu said he had "true resonance" with his bey. Phi said that he would "take everything back" when Phi himself was taking what hearts wanted, while Hearts never got much of anything except Phi's hand-me-downs (Phi's toys when they were kids.)
Phi and heartz were adorable until they grew up. I wish that heartz could at least stand up to phi