Windwood Hollow Park
4865 Lakeside Dr
  Pavilion
1:00PM on 08/28/2021
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]Please Check out the links below to abide by GA state and WBO Covid Regulations:[/font]

Dunwoody COVID-19 Policy

Georgia COVID-19 Policy

WBO COVID-19 Policy

OPERATION: SHOWOUT FOR ARKA!!!

Have you heard of the man, the myth, the legend! The GA King, the (current) top Blader in the Carolina's, THE MASTER OF SAME SPIN DRIFT (yea I said it Smile)...Arka Paul!!!! Haha, in all seriousness though lets show up and show out in GA for our friend Arka and see what other great talent is in the area Smile.

The Four-Gaming crew will be hosting an exciting tournament in GA along with froztz who will be co-hosting with us Smile.

Come out and test your skills against some of the best on the East Coast Smile

Prizes

1st Place: B-188 Astral Spriggan Customize Set ($25 Gift Card to Four-Gaming Store)

2nd Place: $25 Gift Card to Four-Gaming Store

3rd Place: $15 Gift Card to Four-Gaming Store

Arrival

The event starts a 1:00 pm but please arrive a little early so we can swiftly kick things off.

Max 24 participants.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Thank you Smile
OOF 7 hour away wont be at this one
4 Hours away I live in Savannah imma ask my dad if I can go
Atlanta needed a big tournament to kick things off! Can't thank you enough, StayCool !

(Jun. 29, 2021  2:17 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: 4 Hours away I live in Savannah imma ask my dad if I can go

See if you can, I started traveling 4 hours to North Carolina tournaments Everytime. It was worth it. Made some really good bladers and even better friends. And learnt a lot more about beyblading strategies. It'll be awesome if you come! 😁
UnionAchilles rematch vs arka.paul ??? 👀

Idk how to tag his name lol, would love to see you there though Union 😊
Imma join but if I can go imma just leave it
StayCool, to tag users with spaces/symbols in their username, apply quotation marks before and after the username.
For example, to tag Arka, you’d have to type @[arka.paul], except replace the brackets with ".

I unfortunately won’t be able to make this one, but it’s glad to see more states getting back on the map - I remember NC being dormant all too well haha. Anyways, good luck to everyone attending!
Thank you @“#Fafnir”🙏🏾

😂😂😂 idk what I’m doing thanks though
(Jun. 29, 2021  8:47 PM)StayCool Wrote: UnionAchilles rematch vs arka.paul ??? 👀

A little too far for me sadly 😭 I wish everyone good luck though!
(Jun. 29, 2021  8:47 PM)StayCool Wrote: UnionAchilles rematch vs arka.paul ??? 👀

(Jun. 30, 2021  12:00 AM)UnionAchilles Wrote:

A little too far for me sadly 😭 I wish everyone good luck though!

No worries 😎 we hope to see ya again sometime soon
Nevermind it’s 3 Hours away so best believe imma come
Awesome to see a new tournament pop up, can't wait!
Glad to see another Georgia tournament! Maybe this can finally help revive Georgia, since my tournament didn’t seem to do that. I’m definitely going to try to be at this one.
Guess whose about to make the drive boiz 😎
(Jul. 01, 2021  10:40 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Guess whose about to make the drive boiz 😎

You
(Jul. 01, 2021  10:40 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Guess whose about to make the drive boiz 😎

Looking forward to seeing you there Smile
I'll be going to the tourney, so that'll be fun
finally a ga tourney, imma go
Hello, i hve a question regarding the things i can use at the tournament. A web site called Theportal0 is selling a launcher grip thats painted a metallic purple. Im not sure if having a customized launcher grip is allowed, is that okay?
(Jul. 02, 2021  10:38 PM)Daniel486 Wrote: Hello, i hve a question regarding the things i can use at the tournament. A web site called Theportal0 is selling a launcher grip thats painted a metallic purple. Im not sure if having a customized launcher grip is allowed, is that okay?

It’s allowed and you should be fine 😊. The grip just can’t modify the performance of anything in any way other than it’s intended purpose. So as long as the color purple doesn’t give you super human strength and the grip is official Takara Tomy (because I don’t believe ThePortal0 sells Hasbro) you’re good.
(Jul. 03, 2021  1:12 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  10:38 PM)Daniel486 Wrote: Hello, i hve a question regarding the things i can use at the tournament. A web site called Theportal0 is selling a launcher grip thats painted a metallic purple. Im not sure if having a customized launcher grip is allowed, is that okay?

It’s allowed and you should be fine 😊. The grip just can’t modify the performance of anything in any way other than it’s intended purpose. So as long as the color purple doesn’t give you super human strength and the grip is official Takara Tomy (because I don’t believe ThePortal0 sells Hasbro) you’re good.
Thank you very much, i look forward to attending the event as well!