On the Road to the Half-Thousand Events!

(Jan. 30, 2014  5:52 PM)Imran Wrote: Thank you very much WBO.... U made my
Day and congrats to all winners.
I'm glad your happy, Imran! Smile

The funny thing is, I was at school, showing my computer teacher a little of my editing work (outside of school). I saw this specific thread and wanted to click on it, but couldn't.
Emerald was always my favorite Pokemon game, so I think I'll have to go with it, thank you very much
Awesome! TigeroftheWest won something!

He says he wants a Sapphire. Smile
Cool beans, I'd like a Face Booster RUBY. Eee

Congratulations to everyone else, as well!
How do you get stone face boostersvanyway?
(Jan. 31, 2014  8:33 AM)Quasar Dragon Wrote: How do you get stone face boostersvanyway?

Currently only through this.
(Jan. 31, 2014  1:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2014  8:33 AM)Quasar Dragon Wrote: How do you get stone face boostersvanyway?
Currently only through this.
Not to go off topic or anything but, wouldn't this be a good place to have them? Smile
We are very secretive.
awesome I would like ruby
Congrats to WBO, and hope I can be at the the 499th event (YOLO) and the 500th event! but I doubt both. Hope to see 500 very soon!
The winners from the Pune event don't remember their passwords so I'm posting on their behalf:
joelbenny wants Stone Face Booster RUBY [Image: 1g30.png]
kalpeshp and shubham123 want Stone Face Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: 7kje.png]
I'll be taking Stone Face Booster ONYX [Image: 4dtz.png]
I'll take a face booster Ruby, didn't even notice I won 'till now!
(Feb. 03, 2014  5:38 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I'll take a face booster Ruby, didn't even notice I won 'till now!
I'm glad you saw this. I was actually about to PM you about this, since you haven't been so active latley. But then again, Kei probably would of told you. Smile
how can i win
If you participated in a tournament within the given time frame, and on the day you participated, another tournament was held somewhere else, you could be randomly selected to win.
Everything is clearly explained in the first post of this topic. That is why first posts exist and need to be read.
(Jan. 30, 2014  5:50 PM)Justaway Wrote: Maybe a special face for all the participants of the 500th event.
Maybe something like this (Click to View)

But IMO it would be great if the 500th event is a big event like the Colosseum or the Crusade/Revolution.
It might be! Anime North 2014, is a little over three months away. I wouldn't be surprised if it is, since we only do have around five tournaments a month.
Ooh so close to 500!

My brother "The Sponge" asks for Face Booster Onyx please Smile
this is very cool to get 500 offical beyblade tournaments..
First time i have won something. thanx kai v
can i get ruby face plz
(Feb. 06, 2014  2:11 PM)AdityaTheBlader Wrote: First time i have won something. thanx kai v
Did you state what you'd like? Did you PM Kai-V that?
(Jan. 30, 2014  4:08 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Awesome, CT and CA had an event this past weekend, so that will be exciting to see, haha.

Not to sound rude or impatient, but I was wondering:

Any news on when other events will be announced?
Tongue_out
It's time again! I want to go to the post office for more than just one item, so let's unveil more winners!

Week from December 16th to December 22nd

Two regions held a total of three events during that week! We therefore give three Stone Face Boosters per tournament!

Winners of a Stone Face Booster are...

scout25!

thedaddude!

Ultramarine!

Coach!

Round Shell MS!

Wyatt V2!

kalpeshp!

kedarmangalkar!

yashp!

Woo! Post your Stone Face Booster choice here if you won one!

The winner of a Nightmare Rex SW145SD plus a Ginga pencil case kindly donated by Rising Star Games again is...

Wyatt V2! Congratulations!

Like before, contact Kai-V with your shipping address to claim your prize!

Nightmare is a Metal Wheel that may still have a lot to discover about it, plus SD is always top-tier for Stamina and as our General Discussion forum description implies, T-Rex are so cool!!

Now, for another moment you have all been waiting for... The current winners of a Stone Face Booster play on their BEYBLADE: Evolution 3DS game and their screen freezes all of a sudden. They try everything to fix it and get the game working again, and during their many trials, they accidentally pass their Nintendo 3DS in front of their computer screen, where their Stone Face Booster gleams at them. The augmented reality feature makes it look really fuzzy though, and by focusing your eyes a few seconds, you see...

(Jan. 30, 2014  3:57 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Oh, sweet!

Amethyst please!

Genbull [Image: GenbullFace.png]! Congrats, it's Rare!

(Jan. 30, 2014  5:57 AM)Stars Wrote: Great!

Face Booster Ruby please.

Dragooon [Image: DragooonFace.png]! Oh, it's Uncommon!

(Jan. 30, 2014  8:38 AM)Maximum Dranzer Wrote: I would like Facebooster amethyst?

Balro [Image: BalroFaceYellow.png]!

(Jan. 30, 2014  9:22 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: i would to like facebooster AMETHYST[Image: vszk.png]

Bahamdia [Image: BahamdiaFace.png]! Cool, it's Uncommon!

(Jan. 30, 2014  1:17 PM)LikeABoss921 Wrote: Awesome, can I have an emerald booster please?

Wyvang [Image: WyvangFace.png]!

(Jan. 30, 2014  3:58 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Wow i cant believe that I really won something. As for my facebooster i would like Sapphire [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]

Orojya [Image: OrojyaFace.png]!

(Jan. 30, 2014  4:00 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Wow I won a Stone Face Booster! I'm pretty excited. I think I''ll go for Ruby [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]

Killerken [Image: KillerkenFace.png]!

(Jan. 31, 2014  1:02 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Awesome! TigeroftheWest won something!

He says he wants a Sapphire. Smile

Orojya [Image: OrojyaFace.png]!

(Jan. 31, 2014  2:32 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Cool beans, I'd like a Face Booster RUBY. Eee

Congratulations to everyone else, as well!

Girago [Image: GiragoFace.png]!

(Jan. 31, 2014  9:31 PM)geetster99 Wrote: awesome I would like ruby

Girago [Image: GiragoFace.png]!

(Feb. 02, 2014  6:13 PM)Justaway Wrote: The winners from the Pune event don't remember their passwords so I'm posting on their behalf:
joelbenny wants Stone Face Booster RUBY [Image: 1g30.png]
kalpeshp and shubham123 want Stone Face Booster SAPPHIRE [Image: 7kje.png]
I'll be taking Stone Face Booster ONYX [Image: 4dtz.png]

joelbenny: Dragooon [Image: DragooonFace.png]! Oh yeah, it's Uncommon!

kalpeshp: Orojya [Image: OrojyaFace.png]!

shubham123 : Orojya [Image: OrojyaFace.png]!

Justaway: Balro II [Image: BalroFaceBlack.png]!

(Feb. 03, 2014  5:38 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I'll take a face booster Ruby, didn't even notice I won 'till now!

Dragooon [Image: DragooonFace.png]! Yahoo, an Uncommon!

(Feb. 05, 2014  3:57 AM)LMAO Wrote: Ooh so close to 500!

My brother "The Sponge" asks for Face Booster Onyx please Smile

Goreim [Image: GoreimFace.png]!

(Feb. 09, 2014  10:21 PM)JesseObre Wrote: can i get ruby face plz

Phoenic [Image: PhoenicFace.png]! Awesome, you got a Rare!

Again, leave me just some time for me to award everyone their Faces!