On the Road to the Half-Thousand Events!

As we mentioned during our 5th WBO Anniversary, the World Beyblade Organization is about to hit quite a milestone:

We will soon reach 500 tournaments organized around the world!

On December 4th 2013, we were at 461 events already. But right now, almost two months later, we're already at...

487 events, which means there are only 13 tournaments left until the big Half-Thousand!!

The road to this huge achievement is paved with great prizes too! To honor those who help us get to this milestone, we announced the following campaign:
  • For every weekend where two or more regions host successful tournaments, a prize will be given randomly among the participants of those events!
  • For every weekend where two tournaments are held, two Stone Face Boosters will be given randomly among each tournament! And for three, three Stone Face Boosters, etc.!

Some brand new Face Boosters just for this, what a treat! Here's what you could get from them:

You'll have to wait for someone to obtain these insanely rare Faces first before they can be revealed to the world. Wink

Let's already announce the winners of the first few weekends!

Week from December 4th to December 8th 2013

There were two events, all in North Carolina, so the winners of a Stone Face Booster are...

Thunder Dome!

stormscorpio1!

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)!

And Tigerofthewest!

Congratulations to you four! Make sure to post your Stone Face Booster selection in this topic.

Week from December 9th to December 15th 2013

Events were held in four different regions on that weekend, wow!

Since some tournaments had only the minimum of eight players though, it would not make much sense to give Stone Face Boosters to the majority of the participants, so we'll set a limit of four Stone Face Boosters per event. Here are the winners this week!

kalpeshp!

shubham123!

joelbenny!

Justaway!

Stars!

Burn Rock Virgo!

LikeABoss921!

*Ginga*!

geetster99!

beymaster15963!

Arupaeo!

Time!

Pegasus78610!

Maximum Dranzer!

Rayx nikhil!

AdityaTheBlader!

Pockyx3!

The Sponge!

Daegor42!

JesseObre!

For the prize, the World Beyblade Organization is proud to announce that the following items are generously donated by Rising Star Games! Thank you so much guys!

The prize, or prizes, are...

[Image: BeybladeSuperVortexBattleSetSonic.jpg]

A Toys "R" Us-exclusive Super Vortex Battle Set Sonic version + a sweet Ginga binder!

And the winner is...

Imran/Wasim_2000!

Congratulations, you're the winner of this interesting set! Make sure to send your address to Kai-V to claim your prize.

The next weeks... later! Congrats to all the winners so far!
There was also an Indiana and New York tournament on the same weekend at the end of December. I believe they were anyways.

Congrats to the people who got the stone face boosters! It's cool we are so close to 500 events!!
What are the beyblades in the super vortex set? They look like hyper aquario and thunder libra.
Oh, sweet!

Amethyst please!
This is so awesome! Glad to actually see how many events have been hosted. That's really cool!
We can easily hit the 500 mark soon!
Wow!Grin congratulations to all the winners!😃🎉💥
Wow congrats on that set Imran it looks awesome ...

I can't wait til we reach a half thousand !
Congrats everybody! I can't believe we're almost to the half-mark! Next will be the 21st of December I assume?
Awesome, CT and CA had an event this past weekend, so that will be exciting to see, haha.
Yes, yes, yes!! I can't believe I won nothing!!!!! Thank you so much Kai-V. I'm really, really happy!!

Hahah, this is great news. I'm sure we'll reach it in no time.

Congratz to the other winners!!

Now, can we please see a Rare Face?
Congratulations to all the winners!
I'll ask kalpeshp, shubham123 and joelbenny about their facebooster choices this weekend. I hope they remember their passwords though.
As for me, umm, I'm fine with any facebooster so if the choice of facebooster as well can be made random, it would be great. If not, I'll pick one along with the other winners from the Pune event.
Great!

Face Booster Ruby please.
I would like Facebooster amethyst?
i would to like facebooster AMETHYST[Image: vszk.png]
WOW! This year is full of interesting situations on the WBO, congratulations guys, we have to be proud of this milestone! Smile
Awesome!Cute
Face Booster Onyx please
never expected you guys to post soo quick !! ill be updating any news to you guys, but its always good to get online once in two days at least .. BTW imran has yet to post , although i told him first
congrats !
EDIT : adityatheblader
Awesome, can I have an emerald booster please?
Wow i cant believe that I really won something. As for my facebooster i would like Sapphire [Image: FaceBoosterSAPPHIRE.png]
Wow I won a Stone Face Booster! I'm pretty excited. I think I''ll go for Ruby [Image: FaceBoosterRUBY.png]
Maybe a special face for all the participants of the 500th event.
Maybe something like this (Click to View)

But IMO it would be great if the 500th event is a big event like the Colosseum or the Crusade/Revolution.
Thank you very much WBO.... U made my
Day and congrats to all winners.
(Jan. 30, 2014  5:50 PM)Justaway Wrote: Maybe a special face for all the participants of the 500th event.
Maybe something like this (Click to View)

But IMO it would be great if the 500th event is a big event like the Colosseum or the Crusade/Revolution.
yo that looks cool !!
Imran , send your address to Kai-V