[Omaha,Nebraska USA] looking for bladers!!

i was looking for bladers but it seems no one live in omaha,ne<USA> that plays beyblade but im sure theres tons.Oh and can someone help me find out how to set up an offical tournament.Its like 12:00am i spent all night looking for bladers on google and everything else.So im looking for a challenging blader in omaha,Nebraska<USA>
You need to put the prefix inside brackets [ ] and you need to add "USA" as well, because North America has other countries.
I live in Norfolk which is about 2 hours away. My dad works there so...
I want a tournament in NE im from Springfield, Nebraska so lets get one started
Same set one up
Hi I live in Omaha Nebraska and ill battle you because I can't find anyone to battle with me
i live in omaha,ne and toys r us has some occasional tournamens
I live in Omaha, Nebraska! I live literally a 5-10 minute walk from Burke High School, & I really want to battle someone!And I am 12, so don't think I'm some total stranger who's trying to kidnap you! I've never participated in an actual WBO tournament before, cause I don't think they've had any in Omaha, and if they had, I've had absolutely no isde where! PM me if you know of any happening soon!
I have parts of lightning l drago , l drago destructor f d, meteo l drago I hav no left rotation launcher though???????????????????
(Jul. 24, 2015  5:49 AM)Ryuga 9801 Wrote: I have parts of lightning l drago , l drago destructor f d, meteo l drago I hav no left rotation launcher though???????????????????

I just don't hav a left rotation launcher . I live in nebraska

(Jul. 24, 2015  4:14 PM)Ryuga 9801 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2015  5:49 AM)Ryuga 9801 Wrote: I have parts of lightning l drago , l drago destructor f d, meteo l drago I hav no left rotation launcher though???????????????????

I just don't hav a left rotation launcher . I live in gibbon nebraska
i live in ragan and if any of you guys want to batlle or set up a tournement check out my threads

p.s. that is in nebraska by that i mean reagan
I live in Lincoln Nebraska. I hope I could join.
(Feb. 15, 2018  10:54 PM)Zeref666 Wrote: I live in Lincoln Nebraska. I hope I could join.
i live in lincoln to
I live in Papillion Nebraska which is basically Omaha, I know a few people in my area that still enjoy beyblade as do I, is there anyone here interested in trying to get a group together?
Hello I am also around the Omaha area. if anyone wants to battle.

Most of my tops are fusion/fury/masters. Does anyone here still use those beys?
i used to but i lost them to the flood

i had l drago destuctor and metoe l drago